- 06-18-2009, 11:53 PM
- 06-19-2009, 12:49 AM
They're good for approx 2 years stored properly from purchase.
06-19-2009, 01:18 AM
06-19-2009, 01:21 AM
06-19-2009, 01:23 AM
Ha. yeap! im one of those guys that walks into all of the gnc's and buys all of the expired products.
06-19-2009, 04:30 AM
I don't care much for expiration dates! even on food i'll still eat meat thats 3 days out of date, quick wash and cook.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
06-19-2009, 04:52 AM
06-19-2009, 08:18 AM
The problem is that customs seized them because they dont have expiration date. Is the Certificate of Analysis on product's page right ? Some has already expired.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2004, 05:57 PM
- By Siberian in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-15-2004, 11:27 AM
- By Skark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2003, 01:06 AM
- By wildcat24 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2003, 03:32 PM
- By SteveDFW in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2002, 01:29 PM