dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ZERO remaining stock at the warehouse.

Just a heads up - if you like the original, now's the time to get the last of it.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'm good for 4 months :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm good for 4 months :)
You're lucky. I forgot to grab my own stash out of it. I have 2 bottles left.

The reformulation is complete, but all of our funding is tied up in Alpha-Burn and ThermoGum.

Gah.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're lucky. I forgot to grab my own stash out of it. I have 2 bottles left.

The reformulation is complete, but all of our funding is tied up in Alpha-Burn and ThermoGum.

Gah.
Assuming everything goes according to plan (which is a lot of room for error), how long until the reformulation hits the market?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Assuming everything goes according to plan (which is a lot of room for error), how long until the reformulation hits the market?
at least 10 weeks, provided everything goes as planned with the Flawless contract.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at least 10 weeks, provided everything goes as planned with the Flawless contract.
Always a caveat. Hopefully, it all goes well and many, many thanks for bringing back Alpha-Y. I know about the sourcing issues with it the past few years, but I'm glad it's back so more people can try it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always a caveat. Hopefully, it all goes well and many, many thanks for bringing back Alpha-Y. I know about the sourcing issues with it the past few years, but I'm glad it's back so more people can try it.
My pleasure, big time...and I have sent powder to Avant to finish up that Stim product. It's going to be awesome to see another new SKU from Avant.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My pleasure, big time...and I have sent powder to Avant to finish up that Stim product. It's going to be awesome to see another new SKU from Avant.
I have tried the beta, but it did not have the Alpha-Y in it, obviously. I did try it with HEAT, though, and it was pretty F'ing epic. Talk about sweating your ass off while training...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried the beta, but it did not have the Alpha-Y in it, obviously. I did try it with HEAT, though, and it was pretty F'ing epic. Talk about sweating your ass off while training...
I would expect nothing less than EPIC when the Avant name is involved.