Not happy with Fed-Ex

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
So I checked online and it said my package had been delivered today. I go over to check and there is no package. I call Fed-Ex and they tell me that they need to call the driver and he will get in touch with me. So when he calls me he tells me he is sure he put it at my door. Well I live in a apartment complex and he is supposed to bring it to the office if I am not there to get a signature. So now I have to file a claim with Fed-Ex which will end up taking 2 weeks before I can re-order the same stuff I ordered last time. How wonderful!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I've seen a few threads now with FedEx just dumping the package at the door without getting someone to sign for it. Hope you get it sorted out soon dude

gresh

gresh

Awards
I believe requiring a signature is an option FedEx charges ~$2 for. I'd check to see if Nutra offers that, especially if you live in an apt.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Much apologies for your inconvenience. Don't you wish that couriers would require a "common sense" test, before hiring.

If you would like signature required, at no additional cost, please leave a note in the comments section during checkout.

Also, if you live in an apartment complex with a front office, you can leave a note in the comments section, requesting that the courier leave the package with them. Our crew is great about writing these notes on the package.

Thanks for choosing NutraPlanet!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you would like signature required, at no additional cost, please leave a note in the comments section during checkout.

Also, if you live in an apartment complex with a front office, you can leave a note in the comments section, requesting that the courier leave the package with them. Our crew is great about writing these notes on the package.
So what you are saying is that the comment section is for me to place my comments and that comments are not limited to "send me free stuff bro" :dunno: :)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
So I checked online and it said my package had been delivered today. I go over to check and there is no package. I call Fed-Ex and they tell me that they need to call the driver and he will get in touch with me. So when he calls me he tells me he is sure he put it at my door. Well I live in a apartment complex and he is supposed to bring it to the office if I am not there to get a signature. So now I have to file a claim with Fed-Ex which will end up taking 2 weeks before I can re-order the same stuff I ordered last time. How wonderful!
ever think of having it shipped to your work?

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
So what you are saying is that the comment section is for me to place my comments and that comments are not limited to "send me free stuff bro" :dunno: :)
ROFL! I've recently begun to use that field for very useful ordering tricks (as well as asking for free stuffz, of course :p).

/guilty

I hate that you had to experience this, H0other. When I lived in an apartment, I had to have everything shipped to my friend's house. I learned the hard way with that, too.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
I don't work right now. I'm a full time student in grad school. I will definitely do that next time. The funny part of this whole situation was when they had the driver call me and he bitched at me saying that he was positive he left it there. I dont understand why a FedEx person would leave a package at the door at 8:30 in the morning when it's raining outside and the apartment office is RIGHT next door. Just dumb.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Much apologies for your inconvenience. Don't you wish that couriers would require a "common sense" test, before hiring.

Thanks for choosing NutraPlanet!
Is this an option available for everybody? I HATE fedex, as I have stated over and over, and this would make me very happy if it didnt cost me anything and I could have piece of mind.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Update:
NutraPlanet yet again amazes me with A+++ customer service. FedEx ended up losing my package and they weren't the best in cooperating about it. I ended up calling NutraPlanet to find out what they think I should do and they handled it and sent the package that DAY with it arriving the next day. With all the shady people in this world you are a fool not to order your supplements from NP. Top notch prices & customer service is a winning combination. Thanks NP!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is true.
Yet there are some people and even companies that are trying to under-cut Nutra... it's a shameful thing, too. I refuse to be involved in that sort of thing.

The Planet is top notch.
With all the shady people in this world you are a fool not to order your supplements from NP. Top notch prices & customer service is a winning combination. Thanks NP!

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
I always do, dont I? I'm sure you've seen a influx in Birmingham orders coming in. All the girls around here keep wanting to try eviscerate after I did. Appreciate it though! NP is the only place I look when I order something.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 3
General Chat 4
Anabolics 49
PhantomReaper Anabolics 2
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 11