Not happy with Fed-Ex - AnabolicMinds.com

Not happy with Fed-Ex

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Not happy with Fed-Ex

So I checked online and it said my package had been delivered today. I go over to check and there is no package. I call Fed-Ex and they tell me that they need to call the driver and he will get in touch with me. So when he calls me he tells me he is sure he put it at my door. Well I live in a apartment complex and he is supposed to bring it to the office if I am not there to get a signature. So now I have to file a claim with Fed-Ex which will end up taking 2 weeks before I can re-order the same stuff I ordered last time. How wonderful!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

I've seen a few threads now with FedEx just dumping the package at the door without getting someone to sign for it. Hope you get it sorted out soon dude
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  3. Registered User

I believe requiring a signature is an option FedEx charges ~$2 for. I'd check to see if Nutra offers that, especially if you live in an apt.
    •   

4. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Much apologies for your inconvenience. Don't you wish that couriers would require a "common sense" test, before hiring.

If you would like signature required, at no additional cost, please leave a note in the comments section during checkout.

Also, if you live in an apartment complex with a front office, you can leave a note in the comments section, requesting that the courier leave the package with them. Our crew is great about writing these notes on the package.

Thanks for choosing NutraPlanet!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!™
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

The FedEx couriers are notorious like that. Like Darren said, consider requesting "Signature Required for Delivery" in your comments box for peace of mind.
  6. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    If you would like signature required, at no additional cost, please leave a note in the comments section during checkout.

Also, if you live in an apartment complex with a front office, you can leave a note in the comments section, requesting that the courier leave the package with them. Our crew is great about writing these notes on the package.
    So what you are saying is that the comment section is for me to place my comments and that comments are not limited to "send me free stuff bro"
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by h0other View Post
    So I checked online and it said my package had been delivered today. I go over to check and there is no package. I call Fed-Ex and they tell me that they need to call the driver and he will get in touch with me. So when he calls me he tells me he is sure he put it at my door. Well I live in a apartment complex and he is supposed to bring it to the office if I am not there to get a signature. So now I have to file a claim with Fed-Ex which will end up taking 2 weeks before I can re-order the same stuff I ordered last time. How wonderful!
    ever think of having it shipped to your work?
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    So what you are saying is that the comment section is for me to place my comments and that comments are not limited to "send me free stuff bro"
    ROFL! I've recently begun to use that field for very useful ordering tricks (as well as asking for free stuffz, of course :P).

/guilty

I hate that you had to experience this, H0other. When I lived in an apartment, I had to have everything shipped to my friend's house. I learned the hard way with that, too.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I don't work right now. I'm a full time student in grad school. I will definitely do that next time. The funny part of this whole situation was when they had the driver call me and he bitched at me saying that he was positive he left it there. I dont understand why a FedEx person would leave a package at the door at 8:30 in the morning when it's raining outside and the apartment office is RIGHT next door. Just dumb.
  10. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Much apologies for your inconvenience. Don't you wish that couriers would require a "common sense" test, before hiring.

Thanks for choosing NutraPlanet!
    Is this an option available for everybody? I HATE fedex, as I have stated over and over, and this would make me very happy if it didnt cost me anything and I could have piece of mind.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Update:
    NutraPlanet yet again amazes me with A+++ customer service. FedEx ended up losing my package and they weren't the best in cooperating about it. I ended up calling NutraPlanet to find out what they think I should do and they handled it and sent the package that DAY with it arriving the next day. With all the shady people in this world you are a fool not to order your supplements from NP. Top notch prices & customer service is a winning combination. Thanks NP!
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Glad you got your package in the end h0other! We rely on feedback like yours to help us spread the word about NP and grow
  13. Banned

This is true.
    Yet there are some people and even companies that are trying to under-cut Nutra... it's a shameful thing, too. I refuse to be involved in that sort of thing.

The Planet is top notch.
    Quote Originally Posted by h0other View Post
    With all the shady people in this world you are a fool not to order your supplements from NP. Top notch prices & customer service is a winning combination. Thanks NP!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I always do, dont I? I'm sure you've seen a influx in Birmingham orders coming in. All the girls around here keep wanting to try eviscerate after I did. Appreciate it though! NP is the only place I look when I order something.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Are you happy now?!
    By BigMfer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 02:32 PM
  2. Happy 4th and a thank you
    By mixedup in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-04-2006, 04:56 PM
  3. HAppy B-day LG!!!
    By txwakeskater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33