Why is everything out of stock?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Different scenario. I have the product. The quality is poor. I chose a different product manufacturer.

Scenario - I want a Chrysler such and such. I like the Chrysler such and such. The Chrysler such and such is OOS at my local dealer. My local dealer is not at fault.

I'll call Chrysler. Guess what...

It still is not the fault of the dealer who is powerless to manufacture Chryslers.
    Horses for courses.

The bare bones remains the same, im backing out now though as the big bad 'Reds' are appearing and we all know what happens soon after.

Which one of you is Bobo btw, im hoping its not Cosmo, because if it is, you turned into a right.......

2. Quote Originally Posted by 0-hero View Post
    Horses for courses.

The bare bones remains the same, im backing out now though as the big bad 'Reds' are appearing and we all know what happens soon after.

Which one of you is Bobo btw, im hoping its not Cosmo, because if it is, you turned into a right.......
    Yes, we ban those who disagree with our manufacturer argument because we've all turned into ....... Seriously, if you want to insult me over this at least come up with something that I can laugh at.

Watch out for the reds and their economic arguments.

Wow. I have to tell Sam I was insulted because he couldn't keep certain items in stock. Actually, that will get a laugh.

Hey B5150, you can't keep Epistane in. You turned into a right ahole....

Closed: And going into the General Chat section to call me this and that lends me to believe that you have some anger issues. To create a thread to call me a c unt over this issue suggests you need a hug and someone to talk to. Take some time off, kthxbye.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sunami in stock, when will DTHC be in stock?
    By 1HP in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 06:30 AM
  2. Dcp Out Of Stock
    By bigironkiller in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 08:36 PM
  3. In stock...out of stock..in stock ... wait..out of stock
    By turbopugsleyl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 10:05 AM
  4. New MX-LS7 Now in Stock