Why is everything out of stock?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by 0-hero View Post
    Maybe so CK but ive worked in production (many forms) for years at a senior level, no matter how hard something has been to source, no matter how stupid the reason we have been given for the delay ive always been transparent with my customers.

One of my associates was not, he lost us tender business amounting to 8 million pounds, i dont work for that company anymore, because it doesnt exist.
    And they have told you. The manufacturer can't fill the order. The manufacturer has said there are supply issues. What more do you want?

If you go to a manufacture with money in hand and they tell you I can't get it right now, please inform me what you would do.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Quote Originally Posted by 0-hero View Post
    Interesting, so in that context if you bought a t shirt which in your opinion was poor quality, but couldnt get a satisfactory answer from Nike, youd source out the factory in China where it was made?

Listen i know where your coming from, i just think in 2009 and given the company NP has become we are owed perhaps a little more than blanket excuses, or at least some information on the efforts to source.

Ive used NP for whats got to be 5 years now with only some minor problems.

Im posting because the customers in this industry are some of the most fickle ive ever come across, it would be a damn shame for them to take a big knock because of a simple communication problem.

Did you not read?

Sam's side:

"The supply side of things has become more unstable from several manufacturers; we are ordering as best we can, but demand is outstripping supply."

Manufactueres side:

"We've had some supplier issues since the Fall last year. Progress is being made, but, with the economy, there is little that can be said with absolute certainty."

Any questions?
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by 0-hero View Post
    Interesting, so in that context if you bought a t shirt which in your opinion was poor quality, but couldnt get a satisfactory answer from Nike, youd source out the factory in China where it was made?
    Different scenario. I have the product. The quality is poor. I chose a different product manufacturer.

Listen i know where your coming from, i just think in 2009 and given the company NP has become we are owed perhaps a little more than blanket excuses, or at least some information on the efforts to source.

Ive used NP for whats got to be 5 years now with only some minor problems.

Im posting because the customers in this industry are some of the most fickle ive ever come across, it would be a damn shame for them to take a big knock because of a simple communication problem.
    Scenario - I want a Chrysler such and such. I like the Chrysler such and such. The Chrysler such and such is OOS at my local dealer. My local dealer is not at fault.

I'll call Chrysler. Guess what...

It still is not the fault of the dealer who is powerless to manufacture Chryslers.
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Did you not read?

Sam's side:

"The supply side of things has become more unstable from several manufacturers; we are ordering as best we can, but demand is outstripping supply."

Manufactueres side:

"We've had some supplier issues since the Fall last year. Progress is being made, but, with the economy, there is little that can be said with absolute certainty."

Any questions?
    LOL oh yes, total transparency, my bad.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    And they have told you. The manufacturer can't fill the order. The manufacturer has said there are supply issues. What more do you want?

If you go to a manufacture with money in hand and they tell you I can't get it right now, please inform me what you would do.
    Is that a serious question?

Im hoping not.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Different scenario. I have the product. The quality is poor. I chose a different product manufacturer.

Scenario - I want a Chrysler such and such. I like the Chrysler such and such. The Chrysler such and such is OOS at my local dealer. My local dealer is not at fault.

I'll call Chrysler. Guess what...

It still is not the fault of the dealer who is powerless to manufacture Chryslers.
    Horses for courses.

The bare bones remains the same, im backing out now though as the big bad 'Reds' are appearing and we all know what happens soon after.

Which one of you is Bobo btw, im hoping its not Cosmo, because if it is, you turned into a right.......

7. Quote Originally Posted by 0-hero View Post
    Horses for courses.

The bare bones remains the same, im backing out now though as the big bad 'Reds' are appearing and we all know what happens soon after.

Which one of you is Bobo btw, im hoping its not Cosmo, because if it is, you turned into a right.......
    Yes, we ban those who disagree with our manufacturer argument because we've all turned into ....... Seriously, if you want to insult me over this at least come up with something that I can laugh at.

Watch out for the reds and their economic arguments.

Wow. I have to tell Sam I was insulted because he couldn't keep certain items in stock. Actually, that will get a laugh.

Hey B5150, you can't keep Epistane in. You turned into a right ahole....

Closed: And going into the General Chat section to call me this and that lends me to believe that you have some anger issues. To create a thread to call me a c unt over this issue suggests you need a hug and someone to talk to. Take some time off, kthxbye.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. everything out of stock..?
    By vujade in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-20-2015, 12:01 PM
  2. Why is TUDCA, ALWAYS out of stock?!
    By TheJminator in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 04:05 PM
  3. is achilles out of stock?
    By Drakee in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 06:42 AM
  4. is formestane out of stock everywhere?
    By u571 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 12:18 AM
  5. x-factor is it out of stock ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 08:13 PM