Slim Xtreme + Reset AD NP Special?

• Thread starter nevergoodenough
  • Start date
nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
We have been having some discussion over in the AX forum on how to make Slim Xtreme's effects last longer. The great mind, thesinner, has said that he takes SX during the week, and Reset AD on the weekends and each SX dose is as powerful as the first. Topic can be found here: Slim Xtreme losing effects?

Anyway, a few of us were wondering if NP may be interested in combining the two for a special like you guys have done with Leviathan, and the BSN fat burner. I'm sure you guys won't have any trouble moving the stack:006:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
That would certainly be a cool idea

blackcj7

blackcj7

Awards
I have taken Slim-X for about 50 days and love the product. A week ago I took one Slim-X in the morning with a Reset AD and one Reset AD later on that afternoon and it felt like the first time I took the Slim-X with some more kick. Excellent Combo.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had made mention of a 5 days SX, 2 days R-AD, schedule in another thread. It makes "chasing the dragon" easier.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ninjamonkey powers can only go so far, huh?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I had made mention of a 5 days SX, 2 days R-AD, schedule in another thread. It makes "chasing the dragon" easier.
You know, you'll never catch it!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Be on the lookout, I feel that something might be in the works.......

These damn flying ninja monkeys won't shut up about it!

socal2ks

socal2ks

Awards
How about today? Im almost out of SX, 2 bottles down:684:

scv2005

Awards
Any updates on this? I have been holding off on odering SX for a few day's now in anticipation...

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any updates on this? I have been holding off on odering SX for a few day's now in anticipation...
Word, scraping together protein and bcaa's to wait on ordering. If you guys think this may be in the works I'd be cool with a "rough" time line (I won't hold you to it) so I know whether or not to make a tide myself over order.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word, scraping together protein and bcaa's to wait on ordering. If you guys think this may be in the works I'd be cool with a "rough" time line (I won't hold you to it) so I know whether or not to make a tide myself over order.
Darren is the one who makes these stacks, so we should see it. As for when, I haven't asked but it doesn't take too long to do. I'll look into this.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Darren is the one who makes these stacks, so we should see it. As for when, I haven't asked but it doesn't take too long to do. I'll look into this.

Thanks Steve, you're a Saint for juggling all of our outrageous greedy consumer demands! And you always remain corteous to everyone, even those who don't deserve it.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any news on the possibility of this stack? I'm ready for it!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could one take R-AD every day and then SX 2-3 times per week? I ask because I've been taking SX a few times per week but never more than 2 days in a row. I've found this an effective way to maintain its effect. I'm thinking the R-AD could only add to this type of protocol but I'm a bit weary of this supp as it has pregnenolone in it and I'm wondering if it is suppressive and/or would require a pct after taking it every day for a couple of months.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could one take R-AD every day and then SX 2-3 times per week? I ask because I've been taking SX a few times per week but never more than 2 days in a row. I've found this an effective way to maintain its effect. I'm thinking the R-AD could only add to this type of protocol but I'm a bit weary of this supp as it has pregnenolone in it and I'm wondering if it is suppressive and/or would require a pct after taking it every day for a couple of months.
The more your adrenal system is fatigued, the more you'll get from taking reset-ad. I see little benefit in taking Reset-AD on a daily basis.

Pregnenolone is "square one" in your natural steroid metabolism. There's no suppression. Cholesterol -> pregnenolone -> everything else.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
would def pick up this stack if the price is right.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think a lot of us feel the same way. Hopefully things are in motion...

enswalters

Awards
I'm very interest in this as well. I just got the SX sample in the mail and my wife loves it. Would definitely pick up this stack if it's offered.

enswalters

Awards
I'm ready to place another order - hopefully for this special!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right now it's showing that Reset AD is out of stock.

I would imagine it will need to be back in stock before they bother making up this basket offer.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I need to order both of these items and would be all over this if the special comes out.

enswalters

Awards
Awesome!!!

Just saw this stack, so looks like I'm going to have to place an order tomorrow even though I just loaded up on the Labor day sale!

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Man, I would so be down with Reset-AD if it didn't contain Pregnenolone. This is in no way a bashing to Palo Alto Labs at all. I just don't like taking any kind supps that has a precursor steroids or steroidal compounds. If Pregnenolone actually aids in adrenal fatigue then more power to it, but I thought it was just a steroid hormone involved in the steroidogenesis of the many other steroids.

That sucks too cuz I've been wanting to try Slim Xtreme for awhile now, might have to pick it up and just sell or trade the Reset-AD. And not trying to hijack this thread or the sale but it would be awesome if instead had a Slim Xtreme + Cylapril deal. But I feel Cylapril is a little overpriced individually.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Well, by those standards, cholesterol is a steroid as well as without it the body cannot manufacture testosterone without it.

There is nothing intrinsically wrong with pregnolone. Your body will use it to make other hormones that are lacking or out of balance.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Well, by those standards, cholesterol is a steroid as well as without it the body cannot manufacture testosterone without it.

There is nothing intrinsically wrong with pregnolone. Your body will use it to make other hormones that are lacking or out of balance.
Completely understand that but dietary cholesterol is a little different to me than synthetic steroids if you feel my drift.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I understand completely. I am just trying to convey that when you think of "steroids" not all steroids are anabolic or androgenic. Cortisol shots are other examples.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
I understand completely. I am just trying to convey that when you think of "steroids" not all steroids are anabolic or androgenic. Cortisol shots are other examples.
Again you are definitely right, not all steroids are anabolic. But the fact that it IS a steroid is what turns me away. Pregnenolone is considered a "PH" because it is a precursor to the many androgens and estrogens in the body via different enzymes. One of the androgens it can turn into is the well known androstenedione, which in turn can directly turn into testosterone. The thing with pregnenolone is that you can't tell or make it turn into the hormone you want it to. I don't want to find out that my body has a natural high favor to regulate pregnenolone into estrogens.

Now pregnenolone isn't considered a "hard" or "anabolic" steroid, but can still manufacture other androgens that can illicit this effect. I just don't want to take a chance at messing anything up at all when I'm this young, be it a regulator like pregnenolone or the almighty 1-test. Cortisol on the other hand is obviously a whole other category of steroids. Steroids do have their place in medicine, no question, but as far as supplementation goes they're just not for me. It's just the principle of it all really.

BTW, I have no disrespect to people who use PHs or steroids. I do however shake my head at 18 year olds thinking they need to get on Superdrol clones and other methylated PHs to maximize their potential. It really sucks for that one guy who has been pounding away day after day to find out one of his colleagues is using something that completely blows him away. Which leads me to say I think it's amazing what these compounds do and how they work. I find myself reading up on them more and more but that's just how far I'll go.

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
omg so tempting!! i was thinking about bulking soon, but this offer is what i've been waiting for...!! :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was too hard too pass up. Been wanting to try Reset AD since I stim myself to death. Taking SX right now and have noticed it has faded just a lil so I will def try the 5 on 2 off with R-AD.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a good deal for the $$.

One thing that's kept me from trying Reset AD is the inclusion of pregnenolone which can convert into any number of hormones including DHEA, progesterone, testosterone, estradiol, etc.. Obviously, this steroid compound has the potential to be both beneficial or detrimental to our goals. Not being able to control what it converts to however makes me a bit uneasy.

Love my SX though!