come on nutra - get your stock in!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Angry come on nutra - get your stock in!

very dissappointed this time with nutra, almost everything i wanted to order was out of stock - now i will have to go elsewhere unfortunatlely!

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

stfu
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    stfu
    BAHAHAH agreed!! if youre not going to be smart enough to stock up, or at least re-order before you run out, then dont complain when you cant get the supps you need. the guys from Nutra are some stand-up fellas and theyre on their A game 99.9% of the time. relax and be patient fool.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.26%

If I was a Mod I would ban you for stupidity. If you order from Nutra that much, you should know that they have some of the best contacts in the industry and have at least 2 top guys ordering bulk supps/powders etc... including Dsade from RPN and Matt Palada who ran CNW back in the day. The industry, at least the trade behind the scenes has changed much over the last few years and its getting harder and in some cases more expensive as bulk prices can rise and fall month to month. China had become somewhat restrictive as well since before the summer games, and they were/are a huge bulk supplier for extracts and hormone analogs. Having said that, if it's third-party supps your wimpering about, you should be complaining to the company who produces and distributes your favorite brand supps for lack of stock, not Nutraplanet.

Sorry I don't mean to add to the thread and rant, I was upset and had to defend my dear nutraplanet, not that they need my help- we all know they rock
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.67%

Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    If I was a Mod I would ban you for stupidity. If you order from Nutra that much, you should know that they have some of the best contacts in the industry and have at least 2 top guys ordering bulk supps/powders etc... including Dsade from RPN and Matt Palada who ran CNW back in the day. The industry, at least the trade behind the scenes has changed much over the last few years and its getting harder and in some cases more expensive as bulk prices can rise and fall month to month. China had become somewhat restrictive as well since before the summer games, and they were/are a huge bulk supplier for extracts and hormone analogs. Having said that, if it's third-party supps your wimpering about, you should be complaining to the company who produces and distributes your favorite brand supps for lack of stock, not Nutraplanet.

Sorry I don't mean to add to the thread and rant, I was upset and had to defend my dear nutraplanet, not that they need my help- we all know they rock

Wait so is nutra affiliated with CNW?
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.65%

I have only made the mistake of ordering elsewhere once and it took over a week to get 1 product! Nutra restocks ase quick as possible. If its THAT important buy more than one and order before you run out.
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.71%

Uhh....., I luv NP as much as the next guy, but they are a 'business', and this guy is a customer with a valid concern -- albeit somewhat misdirected since this is clearly mostly out of NP's control, as pointed out by the Boss in another thread with similar complaints, its a manufacturer/supply/distribution problem that is causing the more than usual out of stock items. The thing that really sucks for NP is that for every person that complains openly about having to buy somewhere else, there area probably a dozen others who have done just that already.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%

WHOA....I'm in the same boat. And, I did stack up. But for the past 3 or 4 months I have had to buy elsewhere.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

If anything this should be a good sign to you. People order from here because they can trust NP to get their stuff on them timely. They will bump stock up when they feel the demand is meeting their stock. Just relax, it doesnt happen often.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Thumbs down

stfu
    u might not have noticed but this is also a site for genuine customers not just for reps whose heads are permanently lodged up nutraplanets arse...

ok i admit my anger should have been directed more at company reps like yourself but nutra needs to know that the situation has gotten pretty bad and that their usually loyal customers are having to shop elswhere REGRETTABLY....

your attitude reflects badly on the company u represent!
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.84%

If I'm not mistaken, it's the suppliers, not NP. NP just moves a lot of merch and some folks just can't keep up.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.26%

Quote Originally Posted by EctoEvolved View Post
    Wait so is nutra affiliated with CNW?
    No not at all. CNW is now bulk-supplements and Palada sold it awhile back. He now runs Omega Sports which is a great company I loved there fadogia extract product it was one of real legit test boosters out there. and I believe he helps with Nutra's bulk powders.
  13. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.38%

Quote Originally Posted by workout8485 View Post
    very dissappointed this time with nutra, almost everything i wanted to order was out of stock - now i will have to go elsewhere unfortunatlely!
    First off, thank you for your business and much apologies for the inconvenience.

Clearly, I understand your frustration completely. I get upset myself when I have to go to three different grocery stores, or whatnot, for items that I normally can get at the first place I stop. Usually, this happens when the old lady makes the shopping list.

Though, please keep in mind this problem all goes back to supply and demand. Believe me, we do not just fall asleep behind the wheel when ordering our inventory. Circumstances, such as sudden spikes in sales, especially with new products, or the unavailability of raws can completely restrict us or any company from getting stock in a timely manner. This happens most frequently with hot products, such as Epistane, Havoc, DCP, Jacked, and Napalm, which we will sometimes have POs placed for over two months.

Also, please feel to state what products you want that are out of stock. You can post these concerns on this forum, but the best option would be to email customer service at customerservice@nutraplanet.co m. Then, we usually are able to provide the most accurate ETA possible, if available.

Thanks for your patience and continued support!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

how about a sale to make it up to all of us???

sound good everyone?
  15. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.38%
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Not to bust your chops, but posting the link to the clearance page as an appeasal for the OOS items is HIGHLY ironic seeing as most of the clearance page is OOS itself.

Love you guys anyway though
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I should say how great their customer service is, I have yet to do business with such a good company. Sometimes its worth the wait.
  18. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.38%

Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    Not to bust your chops, but posting the link to the clearance page as an appeasal for the OOS items is HIGHLY ironic seeing as most of the clearance page is OOS itself.

Love you guys anyway though
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

Ive seen that complaining on a forum where anabolics are in use isnt always a good idea. lol.
  20. Maestro
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.27%

I made the switch to NutraPlanet about half of a year ago myself and have run into the "out of stock" problem EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Would it be too much to ask that items that are not in stock be removed from the list of items for sale or especially the clearance page? It sucks clicking on a product to buy, and then having to look closely to see if it's actually in stock or not every single time.

Outside Backer, are you encouraging censorship/suppression of customer feedback and suggestions? If so, you don't belong on this board.

-Blesum
  21. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.25%

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.62%

Quote Originally Posted by workout8485 View Post
    u might not have noticed but this is also a site for genuine customers not just for reps whose heads are permanently lodged up nutraplanets arse...

ok i admit my anger should have been directed more at company reps like yourself but nutra needs to know that the situation has gotten pretty bad and that their usually loyal customers are having to shop elswhere REGRETTABLY....

your attitude reflects badly on the company u represent!

Quote Originally Posted by Blesum View Post
    I made the switch to NutraPlanet about half of a year ago myself and have run into the "out of stock" problem EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Would it be too much to ask that items that are not in stock be removed from the list of items for sale or especially the clearance page? It sucks clicking on a product to buy, and then having to look closely to see if it's actually in stock or not every single time.

Outside Backer, are you encouraging censorship/suppression of customer feedback and suggestions? If so, you don't belong on this board.

-Blesum
    I see estrogen is running rampant

perhaps get an AI

I suggest TD formestane CEL Inhibit E SNS , stoked for AI. all 3 will do well in terms of estrogen control and perhaps you wont be so full of danielle steele emotions

I've never seen such emotions running strong on an internet site.

you guys dont cut yourselves do you?
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

stfu
    looks like u need to take ur own advice to me....
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.44%

Is NP that much smaller of a company than BB? IT just seems that products on other sites don't go oos as much...IE Prime which is regualrly oos at NP. Just surprising cause not too long ago I thought I read that NP was one of the fastest growing companies in the US. Purchasing more staple great selling products can't cause you to go too wrong..I mean are you really ever going to get stuck with them?
  25. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

NutraPlanet is much smaller than BB; they have 3 warehouses that dwarf our single one. While NutraPlanet may be growing relatively fast for it's size, some of our competitors are monsters. BB is the Walmart of the industry. While we might not get stuck with something, we might not have the capital to hold all the products in stock at once that we would like. We use the capital to invest in new projects/opportunities.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

after all inventory is expensive.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  27. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.38%

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    after all inventory is expensive.
    Tell me about it....I wish I had the amount of money going into my personal bank account, as we do going out each day.

Keep in mind, our company is completely privately owned, unlike BB.com and other competing sites, who are made up of investors with deep pockets. Trust me, if we could buy up the world's supply of supplements, just to keep them in stock for our customers at all times, we would.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.44%

Fair enough guys. That is good to know. I like supporting the small guy and you have always been reliable with my orders.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 08:24 PM
  2. Fadogia-500 Out Of Stock (Nutra)
    By PathOfRage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 08:50 PM
  3. Cryotest and Vitakic are in stock at Nutra!
    By ari4216 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 05:13 PM
  4. New Nutra-Caps, Now In Stock!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 09:41 PM
  5. Nutra Rep - Question about stock
    By matthew76 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 12:02 AM