AlphaBurn

  1. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0

    AlphaBurn


    Is now back in stock at NutraPlanet!!!



    AlphaBurn contains the steroisomer Rauwolscine, a highly selective Alpha-2 Adrenergic agonist. AlphaBurn amplifies and prolongs Lipolysis, demolishes appetite, increases focus and motivation, and stimulates libido by acting on dopaminergic neurons in the brain.

    AlphaBurn, unlike Yohimbine, does not increase heart-rate or anxiety.

    AlphaBurn also contains Piperine, a black pepper extract shown to prevent the breakdown of monoamines.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    1


    I really, really hate to do this, but I already need to issue a LOW STOCK warning for the product.

    I have more ingredients on the way, but they are about 2 weeks out and my initial run is almost gone.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Registered User
    JGank's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    213
    Answers
    0


    how do women handle this product. My sis wants to lose some fat
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    how do women handle this product. My sis wants to lose some fat
    Women react fine...adrenergic mediated fat is the stubborn fat in womens' butt and thighs....so this will help a lot.
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Women react fine...adrenergic mediated fat is the stubborn fat in womens' butt and thighs....so this will help a lot.
    Dsade had a very compliant test subject
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Dsade had a very compliant test subject
    Tell your sister again how much I appreciate it.
  7. Registered User
    JGank's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    213
    Answers
    0


    cool well i just ordered her alphaburn and prop l car and the primodrial fat loss stack. How should I dose the alphaburn/prop car for her?
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    cool well i just ordered her alphaburn and prop l car and the primodrial fat loss stack. How should I dose the alphaburn/prop car for her?
    1 Alphaburn immediately upon waking up. 1 gram of PLCAR right afterwards in some of the beverage options listed on the other thread.

    HALF-LIFE of the alpha-burn seems to be about 5-6 hours, but also doesn't seem to disrupt sleep so a second dose would be doable of both.
  9. ksa
    ksa is offline
    Registered User
    ksa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    359
    Answers
    0


    [QUOTE=dsade;2002438]1 Alphaburn immediately upon waking up. 1 gram of PLCAR right afterwards in some of the beverage options listed on the other thread.QUOTE]

    can you qoute these options.
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    1


    [QUOTE=ksa;2002935]
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    1 Alphaburn immediately upon waking up. 1 gram of PLCAR right afterwards in some of the beverage options listed on the other thread.QUOTE]

    can you qoute these options.
    PLCAR Taste suggestions
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  11. Registered User
    adam0x54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    15
    Answers
    0


    Is it ok to use it with Eviscerate?
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,459
    Answers
    0


    Definitely great synergy w/ eviscerate!

    Try DCP + Alpha Burn + Eviscerate + PLCAR. Fat will MELT off of you.
  13. Registered User
    adam0x54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    15
    Answers
    0


    I just ordered AlphaBurn and Eviscerate. DCP was out of stock. I fractured a rib 3 weeks ago when I was sparring and I had to stop training. I will start training again next week and log it.
    How should I stack them together? I was thinking to do 1 AB + Eviscerate as soon as I wake up and the same dose before I go to bed.


    -Adam
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by adam0x54 View Post
    I just ordered AlphaBurn and Eviscerate. DCP was out of stock. I fractured a rib 3 weeks ago when I was sparring and I had to stop training. I will start training again next week and log it.
    How should I stack them together? I was thinking to do 1 AB + Eviscerate as soon as I wake up and the same dose before I go to bed.


    -Adam
    yes...but dose your second AB around early afternoon.
  15. Registered User
    adam0x54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    15
    Answers
    0


    Thanks dsade.

    -Adam
  16. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,699
    Answers
    0


    b4 bed would be a mistake IMO. lol
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    b4 bed would be a mistake IMO. lol
    There's actually some cool mechanisms with GABA AND MELATONIN interactions that might make a sweet pre-bed GH potentiating stack using AB and a few other compounds.

    Waiting for one of them to come in to experiment...i'll keep you updated.
  18. Registered User
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Definitely great synergy w/ eviscerate!

    Try DCP + Alpha Burn + Eviscerate + PLCAR. Fat will MELT off of you.
    Posted a question about this on the RPN forum- but just got some GPLC in. Does DCP+Alphaburn+GPLC/LCLT sound good for a cut/endurance stack?
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Posted a question about this on the RPN forum- but just got some GPLC in. Does DCP+Alphaburn+GPLC/LCLT sound good for a cut/endurance stack?
    I would add in an active adrenergic stim as well as some green tea...but
    yes
  20. Registered User
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Answers
    0


    Thanks Dsade. Will give this stack a run. Might add in the bulk PLCAR with this prob now. Your'e def right about Carnitine though-been havn awesome results using some of the analogues(gplc/lclt etc) We need that RPN carnitine mix now
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Thanks Dsade. Will give this stack a run. Might add in the bulk PLCAR with this prob now. Your'e def right about Carnitine though-been havn awesome results using some of the analogues(gplc/lclt etc) We need that RPN carnitine mix now
    It's almost done, honestly.
  22. Registered User
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Answers
    0


    Nice!
  23. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Been using Alphaburn to lean out stacked it with green tea extract and CLA.
  24. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Been using Alphaburn to lean out stacked it with green tea extract and CLA.
    How are you liking it so far?
  25. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Been using Alphaburn to lean out stacked it with green tea extract and CLA.
    Very nice combo!

    How much CLA are you using?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  26. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    How are you liking it so far?
    Its been good combo haven't lost any weight but i'm noticeably leaner around the hips. Been dosing CLA 3 times a day so 3000 mg's a day, with green tea extract 1000 mg a day.
  27. Registered User
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There's actually some cool mechanisms with GABA AND MELATONIN interactions that might make a sweet pre-bed GH potentiating stack using AB and a few other compounds.

    Waiting for one of them to come in to experiment...i'll keep you updated.
    Is this due to its MAOI properties or something else? Just curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I would add in an active adrenergic stim as well as some green tea...but
    yes
    Yeah, green tea is a great idea. Caffeinated green tea would be ideal, IMO.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  28. Registered User
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Answers
    0


    pretty sure it will be a powdered mix-but yeah, I'm pretty stoked for it too
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,459
    Answers
    0


    Might have some novel applications for this one. ;-)

    Might not quite be just a powder or caps, could be unique!
  30. Registered User
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Answers
    0


    Sounds sick. Wouldnt excpect anything else but that from RPN. I know Dsade has been mentioning some new things hes been working on the last few months. Is codename Machine on on the priority lists after Thermogum is all set?
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,459
    Answers
    0


    The carnitine component is a part of Machine I believe. I'll be corrected if I'm wrong.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AlphaBurn
    By RDCII in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 01:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in