AlphaBurn

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Is now back in stock at NutraPlanet!!!

AlphaBurn contains the steroisomer Rauwolscine, a highly selective Alpha-2 Adrenergic agonist. AlphaBurn amplifies and prolongs Lipolysis, demolishes appetite, increases focus and motivation, and stimulates libido by acting on dopaminergic neurons in the brain.

AlphaBurn, unlike Yohimbine, does not increase heart-rate or anxiety.

AlphaBurn also contains Piperine, a black pepper extract shown to prevent the breakdown of monoamines.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really, really hate to do this, but I already need to issue a LOW STOCK warning for the product.

I have more ingredients on the way, but they are about 2 weeks out and my initial run is almost gone.

JGank

Awards
how do women handle this product. My sis wants to lose some fat

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how do women handle this product. My sis wants to lose some fat
Women react fine...adrenergic mediated fat is the stubborn fat in womens' butt and thighs....so this will help a lot.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

JGank

Awards
cool well i just ordered her alphaburn and prop l car and the primodrial fat loss stack. How should I dose the alphaburn/prop car for her?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cool well i just ordered her alphaburn and prop l car and the primodrial fat loss stack. How should I dose the alphaburn/prop car for her?
1 Alphaburn immediately upon waking up. 1 gram of PLCAR right afterwards in some of the beverage options listed on the other thread.

HALF-LIFE of the alpha-burn seems to be about 5-6 hours, but also doesn't seem to disrupt sleep so a second dose would be doable of both.

ksa

Awards
  • Established
1 Alphaburn immediately upon waking up. 1 gram of PLCAR right afterwards in some of the beverage options listed on the other thread.QUOTE]

can you qoute these options.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely great synergy w/ eviscerate!

Try DCP + Alpha Burn + Eviscerate + PLCAR. Fat will MELT off of you.

adam0x54

Awards
I just ordered AlphaBurn and Eviscerate. DCP was out of stock. I fractured a rib 3 weeks ago when I was sparring and I had to stop training. I will start training again next week and log it.
How should I stack them together? I was thinking to do 1 AB + Eviscerate as soon as I wake up and the same dose before I go to bed.

-Adam

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered AlphaBurn and Eviscerate. DCP was out of stock. I fractured a rib 3 weeks ago when I was sparring and I had to stop training. I will start training again next week and log it.
How should I stack them together? I was thinking to do 1 AB + Eviscerate as soon as I wake up and the same dose before I go to bed.

-Adam
yes...but dose your second AB around early afternoon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
b4 bed would be a mistake IMO. lol
There's actually some cool mechanisms with GABA AND MELATONIN interactions that might make a sweet pre-bed GH potentiating stack using AB and a few other compounds.

Waiting for one of them to come in to experiment...i'll keep you updated.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Definitely great synergy w/ eviscerate!

Try DCP + Alpha Burn + Eviscerate + PLCAR. Fat will MELT off of you.
Posted a question about this on the RPN forum- but just got some GPLC in. Does DCP+Alphaburn+GPLC/LCLT sound good for a cut/endurance stack?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Posted a question about this on the RPN forum- but just got some GPLC in. Does DCP+Alphaburn+GPLC/LCLT sound good for a cut/endurance stack?
I would add in an active adrenergic stim as well as some green tea...but
yes

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dsade. Will give this stack a run. Might add in the bulk PLCAR with this prob now. Your'e def right about Carnitine though-been havn awesome results using some of the analogues(gplc/lclt etc) We need that RPN carnitine mix now:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Dsade. Will give this stack a run. Might add in the bulk PLCAR with this prob now. Your'e def right about Carnitine though-been havn awesome results using some of the analogues(gplc/lclt etc) We need that RPN carnitine mix now:)
It's almost done, honestly.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been using Alphaburn to lean out stacked it with green tea extract and CLA.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you liking it so far?
Its been good combo haven't lost any weight but i'm noticeably leaner around the hips. Been dosing CLA 3 times a day so 3000 mg's a day, with green tea extract 1000 mg a day.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
There's actually some cool mechanisms with GABA AND MELATONIN interactions that might make a sweet pre-bed GH potentiating stack using AB and a few other compounds.

Waiting for one of them to come in to experiment...i'll keep you updated.
Is this due to its MAOI properties or something else? Just curious.

I would add in an active adrenergic stim as well as some green tea...but
yes
Yeah, green tea is a great idea. Caffeinated green tea would be ideal, IMO.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure it will be a powdered mix-but yeah, I'm pretty stoked for it too

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Might have some novel applications for this one. ;-)

Might not quite be just a powder or caps, could be unique!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Sounds sick. Wouldnt excpect anything else but that from RPN. I know Dsade has been mentioning some new things hes been working on the last few months. Is codename Machine on on the priority lists after Thermogum is all set?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The carnitine component is a part of Machine I believe. I'll be corrected if I'm wrong.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 2
P.brow17 Supplements 6
enhanced Supplement Auction 0
dsade Evomuse 19
wesb2387 Supplement Auction 0