USPowders(USPLabs subsidiary) announces Super Bulk P-Slin Sale-WOW-19.99!

The economy is tight so USPowders in conjunction with Nutraplanet have collaborated and decided to lower our margins to give the consumer an opportunity to experiment with this great bulk powder.

Bulk P-Slin usually sales out quickly and has been out of stock at the previous price of 29.99. This is not an attempt to liquidate but a sign of our loyalties to Anabolicminds and always trying to bring a deal.

At this price, I'm sure the P-Slin junkies will pick up 3 or 4 at a time.

P-Slin Bulk Powder (21 Grams) By: USPowders

Please visit this thread to gather some feedback.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/106979-bulk-p-slin.html

NP update today said Vat Attack! and P-Slin are flying off the shelves.

Great price with an innovative touch!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VAT Attack! is gone.
P-Slin is in very short range...

heywood

heywood

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty frustrated, had Vat Attack & SuperSap in my shopping cart but when I went to put bulk cissus rx on there it was oos. Was waiting on cissus rx when vat attack went bye-bye.

Jacob, what's the eta on getting more stuff in? The stock usually only lasts for a couple/few days before it's out again, and I go thru cissus rx like water as I supply it to some elderly friends of mine as well.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
... so are PSlin and yellow gold basically the same thing? Or at lease have similar effects?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am pretty frustrated, had Vat Attack & SuperSap in my shopping cart but when I went to put bulk cissus rx on there it was oos. Was waiting on cissus rx when vat attack went bye-bye.

Jacob, what's the eta on getting more stuff in? The stock usually only lasts for a couple/few days before it's out again, and I go thru cissus rx like water as I supply it to some elderly friends of mine as well.
Yah I went through that also, demand on supps seems to be higher the the supply.

purchase your order and I will send some vat attack on the house. PM when its done.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
purchase your order and I will send some vat attack on the house. PM when its done.
Now that's customer service at it's best!

heywood

heywood

Awards
  • Established
you're a good man, and probably already "know" I gotta have my *krak* & already ordered just to make sure I got a partial instead of nothing. consider it done, I put in an order 2 nights ago; now if only I could get my hands on some more cissus rx...

with the great supplements USP sells, diligent diet and hard work put in for the past 3.5 months I first put on 10lb, then slowly have made my way down 12lb and lowered my bf% by 5-6. Last night the bf scale said 10.9%, I'm slowly getting there and the goal is in sight; 7-8% bf.

:thanks: Jacob

you're a good man, and probably already "know" I gotta have my *krak* & already ordered just to make sure I got a partial instead of nothing. consider it done, I put in an order 2 nights ago; now if only I could get my hands on some more cissus rx...

with the great supplements USP sells, diligent diet and hard work put in for the past 3.5 months I first put on 10lb, then slowly have made my way down 12lb and lowered my bf% by 5-6. Last night the bf scale said 10.9%, I'm slowly getting there and the goal is in sight; 7-8% bf.

:thanks: Jacob
I love witnessing progress. This business is my passion not a just a financial venture.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anybody is on the fence, you might want to pick this up before the sale expires. We're on Day 12 and Jacob say 10 days max. Don't remind him about the end-date ;)
This may be one of the best deals out there for sure.

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
is this stuff like a Pre Workout Supp? I have no idea what it is intended for