USPowders(USPLabs subsidiary) announces Super Bulk P-Slin Sale-WOW-19.99!

1. Guest

USPowders(USPLabs subsidiary) announces Super Bulk P-Slin Sale-WOW-19.99!

The economy is tight so USPowders in conjunction with Nutraplanet have collaborated and decided to lower our margins to give the consumer an opportunity to experiment with this great bulk powder.

Bulk P-Slin usually sales out quickly and has been out of stock at the previous price of 29.99. This is not an attempt to liquidate but a sign of our loyalties to Anabolicminds and always trying to bring a deal.

At this price, I'm sure the P-Slin junkies will pick up 3 or 4 at a time.

P-Slin Bulk Powder (21 Grams) By: USPowders

Please visit this thread to gather some feedback.

Bulk P-Slin MassMonster shake Discussion!

2. Guest

10 day sale guys or until its gone
  3. Registered User

•   

4. Guest

NP update today said Vat Attack! and P-Slin are flying off the shelves.

Great price with an innovative touch!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

VAT Attack! is gone.
    P-Slin is in very short range...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    VAT Attack! is gone.
    P-Slin is in very short range...
    I thought pslin would go faster ... damn that's an awsome deal!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

I am pretty frustrated, had Vat Attack & SuperSap in my shopping cart but when I went to put bulk cissus rx on there it was oos. Was waiting on cissus rx when vat attack went bye-bye.

Jacob, what's the eta on getting more stuff in? The stock usually only lasts for a couple/few days before it's out again, and I go thru cissus rx like water as I supply it to some elderly friends of mine as well.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

... so are PSlin and yellow gold basically the same thing? Or at lease have similar effects?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by heywood View Post
    I am pretty frustrated, had Vat Attack & SuperSap in my shopping cart but when I went to put bulk cissus rx on there it was oos. Was waiting on cissus rx when vat attack went bye-bye.

Jacob, what's the eta on getting more stuff in? The stock usually only lasts for a couple/few days before it's out again, and I go thru cissus rx like water as I supply it to some elderly friends of mine as well.
    Yah I went through that also, demand on supps seems to be higher the the supply.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Guest

purchase your order and I will send some vat attack on the house. PM when its done.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    purchase your order and I will send some vat attack on the house. PM when its done.
    Now that's customer service at it's best!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    you're a good man, and probably already "know" I gotta have my *krak* & already ordered just to make sure I got a partial instead of nothing. consider it done, I put in an order 2 nights ago; now if only I could get my hands on some more cissus rx...

with the great supplements USP sells, diligent diet and hard work put in for the past 3.5 months I first put on 10lb, then slowly have made my way down 12lb and lowered my bf% by 5-6. Last night the bf scale said 10.9%, I'm slowly getting there and the goal is in sight; 7-8% bf.

Jacob
  13. Guest

you're a good man, and probably already "know" I gotta have my *krak* & already ordered just to make sure I got a partial instead of nothing. consider it done, I put in an order 2 nights ago; now if only I could get my hands on some more cissus rx...

with the great supplements USP sells, diligent diet and hard work put in for the past 3.5 months I first put on 10lb, then slowly have made my way down 12lb and lowered my bf% by 5-6. Last night the bf scale said 10.9%, I'm slowly getting there and the goal is in sight; 7-8% bf.

Jacob
    I love witnessing progress. This business is my passion not a just a financial venture.
  14. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

If anybody is on the fence, you might want to pick this up before the sale expires. We're on Day 12 and Jacob say 10 days max. Don't remind him about the end-date
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    If anybody is on the fence, you might want to pick this up before the sale expires. We're on Day 12 and Jacob say 10 days max. Don't remind him about the end-date
    This may be one of the best deals out there for sure.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  242 lbs.

is this stuff like a Pre Workout Supp? I have no idea what it is intended for
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 11:26 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 04:26 PM
  3. Special: USPowders Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams)
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 11:56 AM