- 06-03-2009, 09:35 AM
so I triied searching for this answer but failed miserable. Does anyone know the dosing for some of NPs bulk products. I found AAKG and CEE. but need to find out for.....Beta-alanine, L-tyrosine, Citrulline malate, any help would be great. thanks boys
most is in teaspoon form which is what im really looking for.
Last edited by csmilz9; 06-03-2009 at 09:36 AM. Reason: most are per teaspoon which is what im looking for.
- 06-03-2009, 10:16 AM
All are bulk powder come labelled with the density on the side of the container. It will state 1/4 tsp = ____ mg.
06-03-2009, 10:19 AM
06-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Sometimes density varies between batches by ~50mg per 1/4 tsp sometimes. My Beta-Alanine is 900mg per 1/4 tsp. Don't have the other 2 on hand.
06-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Husker89 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2012, 06:53 PM
- By leftcoast in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 08-25-2011, 09:06 AM
- By lyfespan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 38Last Post: 02-03-2010, 12:32 PM
- By turkish in forum AnabolicsReplies: 177Last Post: 03-15-2006, 12:23 AM
- By ryanbodybuilder in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 19Last Post: 10-21-2005, 04:22 PM