RPN's Alpha-Burn (Alpha-Yohimbine + Piperine)- IN STOCK!!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

AlphaBurn (100 caps) by Recomp Performance Nutrition

RPN's AlphaBurn

AlphaBurn contains the steroisomer Rauwolscine, a highly selective Alpha-2 Adrenergic agonist. AlphaBurn amplifies and prolongs Lipolysis, demolishes appetite, increases focus and motivation, and stimulates libido by acting on dopaminergic neurons in the brain.

AlphaBurn, unlike Yohimbine, does not increase heart-rate or anxiety.

AlphaBurn also contains Piperine, a black pepper extract shown to prevent the breakdown of monoamines.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 100

Amount Per Serving
Rauwolfia Serpentina (standarized for 30% Rauwolscine) 30mg
Black Pepper extract (standarized to 20% Piperine) 50mg

Pertinent Thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/117214-alpha-yohimbine-capsules.html

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered some. Can't wait. Im going to stack with some Strange.

Messenger

Awards
Will this be able to ship to Canada since on the label it is listed as Rauwolfia (Rauwolscine), and not Alpha-Yohimbine?

Is it okay to use this with other dopamine agonists such as 1-carboxy?

Thanks

dank311

dank311

Awards
So does alpha burn contain alpha yohimbine? I read the post on capping alpha yohimine, but I didnt see Alpha yohimbine in the ingrediants list. Am I missing something? If it does, how much AY does it contain.

dank311

dank311

Awards
I see! Thank you soo much! Im going to add this to my ECA stack. Ordering now!

Messenger

Awards
That was the plan with the labelling as such; however we haven't yet recruited a guine pig.... :D It should be safe/uncaught, even if stopped by cutoms.
Nice! :head: I'll be the guinea pig (along with some DCP) as soon as funds allow. i get bad sides from regular Yohimbe/Yohimbine HCL, so am eager to try this.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got some Alpha Burn in me cart....just waitin fo da Krillipid Balance!!!! :D

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Damn! Gone already! ETA on more?

julesm

Awards
balls! already gone ven though i had 2 in my cart

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bulk of the stock is due to arrive tomorrow. I will consult with Nutra on the best way to ship. Usually takes 2 days to arrive there from here.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Dose the bottle say anything or have anything written about Yohimbine

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dose the bottle say anything or have anything written about Yohimbine
There is one single phrase...

Alpha-Burn, unlike Yohimbine, does not increase heart rate or anxiety

That's it.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This looks real good, great price too. I'm currently using Lipo 6 Black which has Alpha-Yohimbine as well and my sex drive is up 10 fold!! Picking this up for sure when it gets in stock!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This looks real good, great price too. I'm currently using Lipo 6 Black which has Alpha-Yohimbine as well and my sex drive is up 10 fold!! Picking this up for sure when it gets in stock!
I honestly have no idea why, though, they would have used Alpha-Yohimbine WITH Yohimbine.

Makes zero sense to me.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
does Alpha-Yo raise BP? I have BP issues and had to throw away my Lipo 6 (old version, only yohimbine) because of it.

On the plus side, my high BP gave me rock hard junk! haha :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
20mg of regular Yohimbine raises BP 5mmHg on average a (PMID: 7690091) via the Alpha2-a receptor. However Alpha-Yohibmine is 3 and 4 times more potent at the b and c receptors which provided the desired beneficial effects, so you can dose lower and get less of the negative Alpha-2a mediated effects (Increase HR, BP and anxiety)

Messenger

Awards
I ordered some this weekend to ship north of the border, so I guess we'll see if the bulk and the capped make it.

Messenger

Awards
Got my AlphaBurn delivered in Canada today with no customs delays. I only ordered last weekend, so it sailed through no problems.

Also thanks to NutraP for the shaker and t-shirt!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my AlphaBurn delivered in Canada today with no customs delays. I only ordered last weekend, so it sailed through no problems.

Also thanks to NutraP for the shaker and t-shirt!
You're supposed to put the shirt and Alpha-burn into the bottle and...

Shake Your Booty!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
maybe someone can answer this question from me... i saw someone saying to stay AB with Acyl L Carnitine but I cant find the post again... what the reasoning behind this