Validation for our Success and actions!

Nutraplanet and USPlabs were questioned once for deleting bad reviews, but the reviews had been fabricated attempting to hurt our sales.

I think this validates and the truth sides with us. We have never or would never practice product review rigging. We are extremely confident in our products, and these companies do not enjoy watching us grow.

Vat Attack! a product that has not been consumer tested has negative reviews already...I call these folks losers, haters and envious, but I love that they follow me every little foot step. We must be doing something right.

These dummies just do not understand they are only feeding our popularity.

Vat Attack (100 grams) By: USPowders

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats silly ppl are giving bad reviews to a product they couldnt have even had time to acquire or use for an extended period of time.

cant blame you for eradicating fake reviews, if anything, its a stand up move rather than shady.

the one time (of 5 or 6 USP products I tried) that i didnt respond to one of your products, i was glad to see your reps not bash me or try to discredit me, and instead try to suggest alternate dosing and other helpful tips.

USP Labs/Powders has always been top notch and I congratulate you guys on getting into the nation wide arena, being carried by GNC and the likes.

thats silly ppl are giving bad reviews to a product they couldnt have even had time to acquire or use for an extended period of time.

cant blame you for eradicating fake reviews, if anything, its a stand up move rather than shady.

the one time (of 5 or 6 USP products I tried) that i didnt respond to one of your products, i was glad to see your reps not bash me or try to discredit me, and instead try to suggest alternate dosing and other helpful tips.

USP Labs/Powders has always been top notch and I congratulate you guys on getting into the nation wide arena, being carried by GNC and the likes.

Thank You!

It's a shame really becasue the USPowder line in conjuction with Nutraplanet(who packages it and deserves as much credit) have agreed to sacrifice margins to give back to our community.

Two companies that will always remember thier community.

These companies should step up and offer similiar deals instead of wasting energy and attacking.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
Thank You!

It's a shame really becasue the USPowder line in conjuction with Nutraplanet(who packages it and deserves as much credit) have agreed to sacrifice margins to give back to our community.

Two companies that will always remember thier community.

These companies should step up and offer similiar deals instead of wasting energy and attacking.
USPlabs is one of the few companies i have come to trust over the years. very solid products that work. add in the bulk powders with great prices and you cant go wrong. :drunk:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, how in the hell can it already have reviews? That's just bullshit.
Being around this industry and working inside, I can see Jacob's point more so than I did when I joined this community. Just please don't have one of those, "Reviews for free products," again. ;)

Hater's sicken me.

Damn, how in the hell can it already have reviews? That's just bullshit.
Being around this industry and working inside, I can see Jacob's point more so than I did when I joined this community. Just please don't have one of those, "Reviews for free products," again. ;)

Hater's sicken me.
It was post a review and have the opportunity to win a free product. Not every review received a free product and review could of been positive or negative.

I get your point but it was done to SPECIFICALLY combat the internal agenda by a few companies on this board to purposely post false negative reviews. I needed my consumer to be aware of the shenanigans...ha-ha love that word

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are no reviews anymore, as of this morning. As you know, at NutraPlanet we try not to censor true reviews, although sometimes it is hard to distinguish the real from fake reviews. However to post a review for a product that has not been released yet, is slanderous and we don't stand for that. I'll look into who posted the review and see if we can prevent them from doing it again in the future. My apologies to USP Labs for having it up in the first place.

There are no reviews anymore, as of this morning. As you know, at NutraPlanet we try not to censor true reviews, although sometimes it is hard to distinguish the real from fake reviews. However to post a review for a product that has not been released yet, is slanderous and we don't stand for that. I'll look into who posted the review and see if we can prevent them from doing it again in the future. My apologies to USP Labs for having it up in the first place.
NutraP is a busy store.

I'm 100% happy the dummies posted false reviews for a that was not released(still makes me chuckle) because it supported what we've been claiming for months. We openly beta test every product before release. The product is only released if it performs during Beta testing. If we wanted to decieve and skew reviews, why even beta test before release.

USPlabs was and never will be the a company with skewed ethics!

I'm happy that this transpired and they did it with our Niche USPowders line....big dummies. They should be afraid of our next USPlabs release on the horizon!

sncaufield

Awards
I didn't read the reviews, but I'm just curious... what if I review a product based on it's formula? I don't have to try something to say "wow, this is an amazing formula at a great price, good job!" or "same old, same old, at a costly price tag." ... you see what I mean? I may sound ignorant here, just wondering.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely see your point, snc; this being said, the review in question here was doubting the practical effectiveness of the Vat Attack! from a consumer standpoint. Obviously we can agree that is impossible at this point!

Steve, has Sam ever considered instituting a system whereby only purchasers of a particular product may access the review section for that product?

I didn't read the reviews, but I'm just curious... what if I review a product based on it's formula? I don't have to try something to say "wow, this is an amazing formula at a great price, good job!" or "same old, same old, at a costly price tag." ... you see what I mean? I may sound ignorant here, just wondering.
Not Ignorant at all but reviews are based off product effectiveness and Vat Attack! ingredient has never been available in bulk or ever used stand alone.

Formulas with the same compounds can also vary. It could be under-dosed or the company could of purchased bad raw materials while the other company has top of the line raw materials.

To many factors to consider to base effectiveness just by looking at the label.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steve, has Sam ever considered instituting a system whereby only purchasers of a particular product may access the review section for that product?
That's how it used to be on the old site, legacy.nutraplanet.com . However on the new site we opted to allow anybody to review a product since they may have purchased it elsewhere, but the reviews are hand-checked before being posted. I'm not sure how this one slipped by :dunno:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I saw that there were already reviews, I thought oh now here we go again. These guys are just pathetic. The bottom line is that USPLabs has gone above and beyond by offering us true innovation and natural supplementation alternatives that work. They get excited in the advertising, hell yah I am pretty excited about what's happened to my physique using there products. I have experienced and seen unprecedented results!!

That kind of success brings haters, it's just the negative side of human nature. These poor lost individuals have no ability to glean anything from positive means and they must rely on the negative to make themselves feel secure. I have dealt with people like this a lot in my life and like I said I feel kind of sorry for them cuz I know what they are going through as I used to be like that myself. Haters hate themselves; there in lies the problem.

Some have called me a USP fan boy ... I suppose that's fair .. I have good reason and the reason is the quality of their products.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
people are downright foolish. I find it too funny to watch as certain companies receive such negative pub.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
solid company, haters will hate boys....best of luck

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NutraP is a busy store.

I'm 100% happy the dummies posted false reviews for a that was not released(still makes me chuckle) because it supported what we've been claiming for months. We openly beta test every product before release. The product is only released if it performs during Beta testing. If we wanted to decieve and skew reviews, why even beta test before release.

USPlabs was and never will be the a company with skewed ethics!

I'm happy that this transpired and they did it with our Niche USPowders line....big dummies. They should be afraid of our next USPlabs release on the horizon!
as I stated in another USP thread:
May 20th, 2009 @ 8:41pm Jacob starts yet another "new supp coming soon" thread, telling us not to click it - we'll be dissppointed. This thread only stirs up more controversy from the USP haters, only to be "dissappointed" when in-fact, Jacob does come out w/ a new "revolutionary" supplement that changes the industry once again. The haters are still blah, blah, blahing about how Jacob does this & that & they can't take it, but yet we all know, they have PowerFull, Prime, & Jacked in their kitchen cabinets!!!!

:wave2:

All hail USPLabs!!
Those haters that follow you, be it consumer or competitor, all know the quality you guys continue to put out. The constant sales and rave reviews is USPLabs true validation..

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hahahaa! Indeed... haters will hate, thieves will be thieves, and liars will be liars. It's a bad evolution of the human spirit. I'm glad to see that Nutra has taken down the fictitious review.

Product looks solid, Jacob.
solid company, haters will hate boys....best of luck

innovators will innovate and teachers will teach and preachers will preach!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahahaa! Indeed... haters will hate, thieves will be thieves, and liars will be liars. It's a bad evolution of the human spirit. I'm glad to see that Nutra has taken down the fictitious review.

Product looks solid, Jacob.
Spot on, my friend! Spot on! :thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep positive and negative... ying and yang. It's up to us which we listen to.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
i have personally never had any problem with any of usp's products, or their marketing for that matter. People who do, should probably find a hobby or something. I'm only interested in results. You guys push quality, it's obvious.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have personally never had any problem with any of usp's products, or their marketing for that matter. People who do, should probably find a hobby or something. I'm only interested in results. You guys push quality, it's obvious.
Well said.. time and time again USP has bent over backwards to bring us better deals. They're not satisfied with good enough; they always strive to make it better. Their advertising depicts a little excitement that some find overdone .. I just say there is a lot to be excited about.

Lets take a look at what they have done just recently. Released Vat attack at a very nice price.. They reduced bulk Pslin to 19.99 (they didn't have to the stuff sells itself). They increased Prime dosing by 33% and did not raise price (again it was not necessary). If things like this does not foster good will nothing is going to.

Well said.. time and time again USP has bent over backwards to bring us better deals. They're not satisfied with good enough; they always strive to make it better. Their advertising depicts a little excitement that some find overdone .. I just say there is a lot to be excited about.

Lets take a look at what they have done just recently. Released Vat attack at a very nice price.. They reduced bulk Pslin to 19.99 (they didn't have to the stuff sells itself). They increased Prime dosing by 33% and did not raise price (again it was not necessary). If things like this does not foster good will nothing is going to.
Increaed Cissus caps to 800mgs and 120 caps from 750 and 90:wave2:

How about that last HUGE prime sale with a money back offer!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Increaed Cissus caps to 800mgs and 120 caps from 750 and 90:wave2:

How about that last HUGE prime sale with a money back offer!
Yah the list could go on and on... the release of 1C and supersap, dominAtP free refresh.... the Asteroid Stack special.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
USPlabs is one of the few companies i have come to trust over the years. very solid products that work. add in the bulk powders with great prices and you cant go wrong. :drunk:
I agree.

USP makes solid products, and the fact that people bash their stuff because of not "responding" is just plain retarded.