Nutra bulk CEE.......how much is too much?

1. Nutra bulk CEE.......how much is too much?

Got the 500g container of the Nutra CEE. I love the stuff, and was wondering how much is too much to take. I currently take 3g. before and after each workout. Can I take any other servings of it? Will it help anymore? Thanks for any and all help here.

Dave

2. Anybody out there? Anybody at all?

3. you can most likely do just before or just after. 6g is probably overkill.
    •   

4. Overkill? Okay. I guess I didn't think of that, but I'll cut it back. Thanks.

Dave

5. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    you can most likely do just before or just after. 6g is probably overkill.
    I've seen where some recommend 3g pre & 3g post OR before bed.. Perhaps this is just for a loading phase? I thought there was no need for a loading phase on CEE.

6. I don't think anyone should recommend more than 5g preworkout and less than 3gs post workout or none at all.

7. how about taking it on off days? what about during the middle of the day? any benefits to that? Guess I'm greedy for gains!

8. Lay low on off days like you have heard creatine will store water and make you look puffy. You'll get better gains from eating right and lifting rather than dosing creatine high.

9. Quote Originally Posted by forumlurker View Post
    Lay low on off days like you have heard creatine will store water and make you look puffy. You'll get better gains from eating right and lifting rather than dosing creatine high.
    I thought that w/ CEE, you don't retain water & get that puffy, bloated look.
  10. Unbreakable

As custom stated - 2-3g before OR 2-3g after, period. Anymore and you are wasting it. CEE is stucture so there is no need for loading or overloading.

Off days taking 2-3g is not a bad thing.

CEE is structure so that theoretically you should see little to no water retention.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

11. Sorry I was talking about mono, but personally I don't see a purpose for creatine outside the realms of preworkout for exercising.

Similar Forum Threads

1. bulk powders from nutra
    By conan1071 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 02:15 PM
  2. Nutra bulk products
    By Gonzo14 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 11:44 PM
  3. Bulk BCAA's from Nutra
    By maradona10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12