Nutra bulk CEE.......how much is too much?

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Got the 500g container of the Nutra CEE. I love the stuff, and was wondering how much is too much to take. I currently take 3g. before and after each workout. Can I take any other servings of it? Will it help anymore? :dunno: Thanks for any and all help here.

Dave

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
you can most likely do just before or just after. 6g is probably overkill.

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Overkill? Okay. I guess I didn't think of that, but I'll cut it back. Thanks.

Dave

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you can most likely do just before or just after. 6g is probably overkill.
I've seen where some recommend 3g pre & 3g post OR before bed.. Perhaps this is just for a loading phase? I thought there was no need for a loading phase on CEE.

forumlurker

Awards
I don't think anyone should recommend more than 5g preworkout and less than 3gs post workout or none at all.

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
how about taking it on off days? what about during the middle of the day? any benefits to that? Guess I'm greedy for gains!

forumlurker

Awards
Lay low on off days like you have heard creatine will store water and make you look puffy. You'll get better gains from eating right and lifting rather than dosing creatine high.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lay low on off days like you have heard creatine will store water and make you look puffy. You'll get better gains from eating right and lifting rather than dosing creatine high.
I thought that w/ CEE, you don't retain water & get that puffy, bloated look. :dunno:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As custom stated - 2-3g before OR 2-3g after, period. Anymore and you are wasting it. CEE is stucture so there is no need for loading or overloading.

Off days taking 2-3g is not a bad thing.

CEE is structure so that theoretically you should see little to no water retention.

forumlurker

Awards
Sorry I was talking about mono, but personally I don't see a purpose for creatine outside the realms of preworkout for exercising.