Nutra bulk CEE.......how much is too much?
- 05-30-2009, 09:11 AM
- 06-01-2009, 11:18 PM
06-02-2009, 08:51 AM
06-02-2009, 07:52 PM
06-02-2009, 10:09 PM
06-02-2009, 10:32 PM
I don't think anyone should recommend more than 5g preworkout and less than 3gs post workout or none at all.
06-02-2009, 10:52 PM
how about taking it on off days? what about during the middle of the day? any benefits to that? Guess I'm greedy for gains!
06-03-2009, 10:41 PM
Lay low on off days like you have heard creatine will store water and make you look puffy. You'll get better gains from eating right and lifting rather than dosing creatine high.
06-03-2009, 11:58 PM
06-04-2009, 09:28 AM
As custom stated - 2-3g before OR 2-3g after, period. Anymore and you are wasting it. CEE is stucture so there is no need for loading or overloading.
Off days taking 2-3g is not a bad thing.
CEE is structure so that theoretically you should see little to no water retention.
06-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Sorry I was talking about mono, but personally I don't see a purpose for creatine outside the realms of preworkout for exercising.
Similar Forum Threads
- By spatch in forum Training ForumReplies: 37Last Post: 04-19-2006, 11:59 AM
- By pcn in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2005, 10:35 PM
- By fast89lx in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2005, 09:22 PM
- By Yimen E.Cricket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2003, 09:18 PM
- By Technics in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 04-17-2003, 08:00 PM