Vat Attack! By USPowders, Get Super Lean for Super Cheap! Write up and Q&A.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Nope have not restocked....
    Demand has forced me to sell more to NP...so maybe monday or tuesday the latest.

A good stock is going but should not last longer than a few weeks judging by the demand and initial feedback.

2. Is there any feedback on this?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Is there any feedback on this?
    Any reviews at all?
  4. Guest

back in stock!

5. Quote Originally Posted by froggy543 View Post
    Any reviews at all?
    X2.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
    •   

6. Guest

Pretty new to review at this point. The price is killer and the science is solid.

7. How does it taste? What do you mix it with?

8. taste is as bad as the rest of uspowders, bloody disgusting but thats to be expected . just cap em they cap heaps easy compared to pslin. i ordered some as i like the rest of usps line so thought id have a stab. would give a review but am trying two other ne products aswell so it would be a biased review.

9. I also do not have a review yet, but am interested in how to make the taste somewhat more bearable in powder form without capping. any suggestions?

10. i found mixing 20-30mls of boiling water to it , let it kool til its warm and then downing it like a shot help.

11. I think the taste is not that bad. Maybe comparable to a concentrated espresso.

12. yeah, coffee taste. I've tasted worse, hehe.
  13. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by smutty View Post
    I think the taste is not that bad. Maybe comparable to a concentrated espresso.
    exactly what it is....well super concentrated
  14. Question

where's all teh feedback?

15. Quote Originally Posted by munique View Post
    where's all teh feedback?
    Feedback should be trickling in soon, I suppose. Before then, this might help:

A True VAT Attack Log.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

16. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Feedback should be trickling in soon, I suppose. Before then, this might help:

A True VAT Attack Log.
    It will make your waist smaller .. really helps with the V-taper.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  17. Guest

The last of Vat Attack! will be gone by Sunday. 100% gone by monday morning, no doubt in my mind~!

I am not sure when it is coming back since I am designing a product around it.

Stock up or buy it if you have not tried it...THE price is killer for innovation!

Vat Attack (100 grams) By: USPowders

Learn about this exciting powder!

Vat Attack! By USPowders, Get Super Lean for Super Cheap! Write up and Q&A.

18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It will make your waist smaller .. really helps with the V-taper.
    That has been a rather consistent part of the feedback!

19. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    That has been a rather consistent part of the feedback!
    It makes sense when you thing about it ..I just didn't know what to expect...
  20. Guest

this extended until next sunday as I recieved a huge shipment and have a lot going on with this new sexy formula in design.

21. is this new Vat Attack formula going to be cap or powder? And will it be out around the time of OEP?also will it be stackable with OEP?
  22. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    is this new Vat Attack formula going to be cap or powder? And will it be out around the time of OEP?also will it be stackable with OEP?
    Amazing stack....

OEP...o man, OEP!

23. greatly anticipating the arrival of OEP!!

24. NICE! I KNOW OEP IS A FEW WEEKS AWAY-WHEN MIGHT WE SEE THE NEW VAT ATTACK FORMULA?

25. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    this extended until next sunday as I recieved a huge shipment and have a lot going on with this new sexy formula in design.
    Nice! Time for some more...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

26. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Amazing stack....

OEP...o man, OEP!
    I have a feeling this will be the easiest prep ever

27. quick question for you guys...I take it you would need to get a scale to measure this out correct? Cause I don't have one now and don't know if I want to just to try VAT...

28. can i stack vat attack with slime xtreme??? also is vat attack and lean xtreme used for basically the same purpose??

29. Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    can i stack vat attack with slime xtreme??? also is vat attack and lean xtreme used for basically the same purpose??
    Yes, they can be stacked. Slime Xtreme is a general fat burner that speeds up your metabolism and supresses apetite. VAT attack works directly on cortisol fat (the fat below your ab muscles. Where SX works all over. It would be a good stack since they work different mechanisms.

30. Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    can i stack vat attack with slime xtreme??? also is vat attack and lean xtreme used for basically the same purpose??
    I think a non-stim like DCP or RK500 would make a better stack. The less stims the better .
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 11:29 AM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 06:26 PM
  3. Special: USPowders Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams)
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 01:56 PM