Vat Attack! By USPowders, Get Super Lean for Super Cheap! Write up and Q&A.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

I think the taste is not that bad. Maybe comparable to a concentrated espresso.

2. Registered User

yeah, coffee taste. I've tasted worse, hehe.
  3. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by smutty View Post
    I think the taste is not that bad. Maybe comparable to a concentrated espresso.
    exactly what it is....well super concentrated
    •   

4. Registered User

Question

where's all teh feedback?
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by munique View Post
    where's all teh feedback?
    Feedback should be trickling in soon, I suppose. Before then, this might help:

A True VAT Attack Log.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Feedback should be trickling in soon, I suppose. Before then, this might help:

A True VAT Attack Log.
    It will make your waist smaller .. really helps with the V-taper.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Guest

The last of Vat Attack! will be gone by Sunday. 100% gone by monday morning, no doubt in my mind~!

I am not sure when it is coming back since I am designing a product around it.

Stock up or buy it if you have not tried it...THE price is killer for innovation!

Vat Attack (100 grams) By: USPowders

Learn about this exciting powder!

Vat Attack! By USPowders, Get Super Lean for Super Cheap! Write up and Q&A.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It will make your waist smaller .. really helps with the V-taper.
    That has been a rather consistent part of the feedback!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

That has been a rather consistent part of the feedback!
    It makes sense when you thing about it ..I just didn't know what to expect...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Guest

this extended until next sunday as I recieved a huge shipment and have a lot going on with this new sexy formula in design.
  11. Registered User

is this new Vat Attack formula going to be cap or powder? And will it be out around the time of OEP?also will it be stackable with OEP?
  12. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    is this new Vat Attack formula going to be cap or powder? And will it be out around the time of OEP?also will it be stackable with OEP?
    Amazing stack....

OEP...o man, OEP!
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  167 lbs.

greatly anticipating the ar***** of OEP!!
  14. Registered User

NICE! I KNOW OEP IS A FEW WEEKS AWAY-WHEN MIGHT WE SEE THE NEW VAT ATTACK FORMULA?
  15. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    this extended until next sunday as I recieved a huge shipment and have a lot going on with this new sexy formula in design.
    Nice! Time for some more...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Amazing stack....

OEP...o man, OEP!
    I have a feeling this will be the easiest prep ever
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.

quick question for you guys...I take it you would need to get a scale to measure this out correct? Cause I don't have one now and don't know if I want to just to try VAT...
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

can i stack vat attack with slime xtreme??? also is vat attack and lean xtreme used for basically the same purpose??
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    can i stack vat attack with slime xtreme??? also is vat attack and lean xtreme used for basically the same purpose??
    Yes, they can be stacked. Slime Xtreme is a general fat burner that speeds up your metabolism and supresses apetite. VAT attack works directly on cortisol fat (the fat below your ab muscles. Where SX works all over. It would be a good stack since they work different mechanisms.
  20. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    I think a non-stim like DCP or RK500 would make a better stack. The less stims the better .
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Is there any feedback on this?
    I apologize for not reviewing this sooner. I recently finished my cycle of VAT Attack! last week and, to no surprise, was not disappointed. I didn't do the typically dosing scheme, 3g/day. I dosed VAT Attack! once a day at roughly 3 servings, sometimes 4, making it about 4/g. Now I make chai every morning so I figured it would be a great delivery method, not sure if it loses effectiveness or not; I'm hoping USP will be able to answer. I dose my bulk Super Cissus in chai also, you have to believe it for yourself how awesome this concoction tastes.

Now the one thing I am mad about is that I did not take before and after pics to show my results but BELIEVE me I saw changes. After 1 week (7 days) of usage, my midsection was noticeably smaller. I didn't have to measure myself to notice this; putting my hands on my waist was a direct implication of the effects. I should also note that I did zero-minimal exercise while using VAT Attack! (the total opposite of what I planned to do) but still managed to recomp. Another effect I noticed from VAT Attack! was how well it made me feel after drinking my chai in the morning. Usually in the mornings I feel somewhat sluggish and a little tired, even after drinking my chai and eating breakfast. But while I was on VAT Attack!, everyday I noticed a feeling of well-being and overall vitality, I don't know I guess you have to gauge it close to see what I'm saying. After 2.5 weeks in, my midsection was significantly smaller. I would flex my abdominals first thing in the morning and noticed newer, and newer cuts beginning to develop. My upper abdominals and upper side obliques were certainly visible for the first time; and by visible I mean I can actually touch that part of the muscle, feel it and not have it covered by fat. This was when I knew VAT Attack! was the real deal.

I truely believe that VAT Attack! does what it says. For those who are thinking about trying this out, take note that this does not deliver effects as IMMEDIATE or astounding as hormonal-derivative cortisol supps. But considering what the compound is (natural extract), I believe it is superior to the competition. I will never touch any hormonal cortisol supps after giving this a go, it is that damn good. Even though this is a natural supp, I would advise and recommend a cycling protocol with VAT Attack! because it still might lower cortisol below the fine line, depending on how much you dose; yes I will stand by that statement.

On that note, I am sad to hear that VAT Attack! will not be available in bulk in the future, but not before I stock up on this bad boy. Finally, I'd like to thank everyone at USPlabs for striving to keep coming out with products with the natural BB'er mindset. I never thought there would be a better cortisol suppressor after running LX, but after researching the two main compounds thoroughly I've come to the conclusion that they just aren't natural-esque, VAT Attack! like I said is the superior choice for those who take their craft very strictly.

My only regrets I have while running VAT Attack! would be not taking before and after pics AND not running a strict training routine. I should also note that my diet was NOT as strict as I regularly plan it. This was another pinnacle point that proved to me how well VAT Attack! was able to work. It kept me from gaining any significant amount of weight. The fact that my midsection got smaller along with new cuts while on a sketchy diet seriously says something. I am most certain if I put in 5 days a week of weights and cardio along with a completely strict, clean diet that VAT Attack! could and would delivery on all cylinders; nonetheless it still delivered.
  22. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    I apologize for not reviewing this sooner. I recently finished my cycle of VAT Attack! last week and, to no surprise, was not disappointed. I didn't do the typically dosing scheme, 3g/day. I dosed VAT Attack! once a day at roughly 3 servings, sometimes 4, making it about 4/g. Now I make chai every morning so I figured it would be a great delivery method, not sure if it loses effectiveness or not; I'm hoping USP will be able to answer. I dose my bulk Super Cissus in chai also, you have to believe it for yourself how awesome this concoction tastes.

Now the one thing I am mad about is that I did not take before and after pics to show my results but BELIEVE me I saw changes. After 1 week (7 days) of usage, my midsection was noticeably smaller. I didn't have to measure myself to notice this; putting my hands on my waist was a direct implication of the effects. I should also note that I did zero-minimal exercise while using VAT Attack! (the total opposite of what I planned to do) but still managed to recomp. Another effect I noticed from VAT Attack! was how well it made me feel after drinking my chai in the morning. Usually in the mornings I feel somewhat sluggish and a little tired, even after drinking my chai and eating breakfast. But while I was on VAT Attack!, everyday I noticed a feeling of well-being and overall vitality, I don't know I guess you have to gauge it close to see what I'm saying. After 2.5 weeks in, my midsection was significantly smaller. I would flex my abdominals first thing in the morning and noticed newer, and newer cuts beginning to develop. My upper abdominals and upper side obliques were certainly visible for the first time; and by visible I mean I can actually touch that part of the muscle, feel it and not have it covered by fat. This was when I knew VAT Attack! was the real deal.

I truely believe that VAT Attack! does what it says. For those who are thinking about trying this out, take note that this does not deliver effects as IMMEDIATE or astounding as hormonal-derivative cortisol supps. But considering what the compound is (natural extract), I believe it is superior to the competition. I will never touch any hormonal cortisol supps after giving this a go, it is that damn good. Even though this is a natural supp, I would advise and recommend a cycling protocol with VAT Attack! because it still might lower cortisol below the fine line, depending on how much you dose; yes I will stand by that statement.

On that note, I am sad to hear that VAT Attack! will not be available in bulk in the future, but not before I stock up on this bad boy. Finally, I'd like to thank everyone at USPlabs for striving to keep coming out with products with the natural BB'er mindset. I never thought there would be a better cortisol suppressor after running LX, but after researching the two main compounds thoroughly I've come to the conclusion that they just aren't natural-esque, VAT Attack! like I said is the superior choice for those who take their craft very strictly.

My only regrets I have while running VAT Attack! would be not taking before and after pics AND not running a strict training routine. I should also note that my diet was NOT as strict as I regularly plan it. This was another pinnacle point that proved to me how well VAT Attack! was able to work. It kept me from gaining any significant amount of weight. The fact that my midsection got smaller along with new cuts while on a sketchy diet seriously says something. I am most certain if I put in 5 days a week of weights and cardio along with a completely strict, clean diet that VAT Attack! could and would delivery on all cylinders; nonetheless it still delivered.
    Thank you very much for the awesome review!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  23. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Thank you very much for the awesome review!
    that's the best VAT Attack! review I have read. I'm glad I have a couple of tubs squirrelled away for a rainy day
  24. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    that's the best VAT Attack! review I have read. I'm glad I have a couple of tubs squirrelled away for a rainy day
    I am happy VAT Attack! does not just pack a solid punch on paper. Overall feedback so far has been nothing but positive. I ordered two units last week at NutraPlanet and they are currently at UK Customs for processing! I hope they release them soon so I can try them before the rainy day!
  25. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

I am happy VAT Attack! does not just pack a solid punch on paper. Overall feedback so far has been nothing but positive. I ordered two units last week at NutraPlanet and they are currently at UK Customs for processing! I hope they release them soon so I can try them before the rainy day!
    Jacob mentioned it being a limited run, so I picked up some extra too. Cant beat $19.95
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yes this product really surprised me, like I said I didn't know what to expect. I think this might be one of the most underated supps out there and I am dying to know what it will do on a contest prep. Hopefully the new product will be out by then.
  27. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    ...I am dying to know what it will do on a contest prep. Hopefully the new product will be out by then.
    Keeping my toes crossed!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 09:29 AM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 04:26 PM
  3. Special: USPowders Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams)
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 11:56 AM