excited to start this

C

csmilz9

Awards
Hey guys. I've been a bb.com guy for a while but have gotten sick of their bs and really wanted to get into the bulk supplements. I have heard from a few that you guys do the best with quality bulk supps and prices. You got that right.....I've put together an order and am very impressed. I have to wait til friday to order, due to being broke in this economy but I just wanted to hear from you bulk guru's, what you guys prefer as your workout setups are? I am going to buy the Ultimate stack which has CEE, ArginineEE and CM. Also am buying some caffeine and beta alanine for the mix, along with some other goodies. You guys have any thing else I can add to the ingredient list for a good preworkout supp? thanks, nutraplanet could be golden for me when I get a chance to order!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Welcome. Knowledge is power....and in this case, money! :)

My personal preference is to limit caffeine pre-workout to less than 100mg. Your body will thank you in the long run.

C

csmilz9

Awards
Welcome. Knowledge is power....and in this case, money! :)

My personal preference is to limit caffeine pre-workout to less than 100mg. Your body will thank you in the long run.
this is true..i've been a stim junkie forever...the caffiene caps i have are 200mgs so i guess ill just pop 1 before. anyone else have any ideas or is this a decent base

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
That's a good base to start with. Get used to the creatine and beta alanine for about 2 months, and in that time research into other supplements, training routines and diet.