Vat Attack by USPowders a USPlabs innovation has shipped to NP!

duffmt6

Awards
will it need to be capped or is the taste tolerable?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
will it need to be capped or is the taste tolerable?
Take it like a man, raw powder regardless of taste.

Yellow gold raw is the way to go. Don't accidentally hiccup while doing cissus raw though. It's so hydroscopic it'll clump in your throat and cut your breathing off and damn near choke you to death. Not that I know from experience or anything, I just sort of heard it was an issue.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
Take it like a man, raw powder regardless of taste.

Yellow gold raw is the way to go. Don't accidentally hiccup while doing cissus raw though. It's so hydroscopic it'll clump in your throat and cut your breathing off and damn near choke you to death. Not that I know from experience or anything, I just sort of heard it was an issue.
i hear ya man. i like the taste of super cissus but i have to parachute the yellowgold, that stuff is rancid! Vat Attack shouldnt be to bad, its coffee extract!:lick:

write up posted today, yesterday, we had 2 large shipments hit the warhouse that needed my attention.

scb2121

Awards
Where did this stuff go? USPowders not shipping it anymore?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where did this stuff go? USPowders not shipping it anymore?
Not at this point in time. VAT Attack! will be one of the ingredients in a new USPLabs' product.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Not at this point in time. VAT Attack! will be one of the ingredients in a new USPLabs' product.
spilling the beans, so i dont need to stack va with the new product, thats cool i can save it for ron

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
damn it....I saw this thread and thought a new shipment was sent...FCK!!!!

:damnit1: :why: