Acetyl L-Carnitine dosing
- 05-25-2009, 10:16 PM
- 05-25-2009, 10:23 PM
I thought they had it listed on the container that 1/4 tsp is 2 grams. I find that ALCAR is mild enough that I can just scoop it into my mouth and chase with water. It's a little sour but not bad at all.
- 05-26-2009, 08:14 AM
Dosing varies, 1g, 2-4 times per day, or some go even higher but I would start thereabouts.
05-26-2009, 08:47 AM
Woops, think I meant tablespoon.
05-26-2009, 12:43 PM
so is it tablespoon or teaspoon
05-26-2009, 02:17 PM
05-27-2009, 12:27 AM
05-27-2009, 12:11 PM
bump. Does ALCAR need to be taken with Antioxidants?
05-27-2009, 12:28 PM
See threads like Acetyl L-Carnitine (Alcar) and the Anarchy Stack...post in here! and
But yes, you want to take it with anti-oxidants because the increased mitochondrial functioning will cause more free radical production. There's a varities of options like I mentioned. I just picked up 100g of Na-R-ALA for this purpose. Will last me for ages lol.
06-05-2009, 12:58 AM
I have just received my bulk ALC.
Just FYI, 1/4 tsp is 750mg based on the label.
06-05-2009, 05:26 AM
06-10-2009, 05:27 PM
1g or so 3x a day works for me.
06-10-2009, 06:38 PM
06-13-2009, 05:18 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mdts in forum NutraplanetReplies: 6Last Post: 08-31-2010, 12:21 PM
- By Norway88 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 03-21-2009, 03:20 PM
- By Norway88 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2009, 04:17 PM
- By DeerDeer in forum Custom CapsuleReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2009, 11:35 AM
- By neverenough26 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 6Last Post: 03-26-2008, 12:26 PM