Anabolic Innovations Essentials Sale: $22.99!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Essentials is on sale for $22.99!!! Act quickly, there's only FIVE left.

Essentials (510 g) By: Anabolic Innovations

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 8.3 g
Servings per Container: 60

2 servings provide Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

BCAA's 7000 mg **

Leucine - 3500 mg
Isoeucine - 1750 mg
Valine - 1750 mg

Micronized Creatine Monohydrate 5000 mg **

Beta-Alanine 4000 mg **

Multi Vit. Mineral Complex Amount

Beta Carotene (as pro-Vitamin A 6 mg) 10000 IU 200%
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 500 mg 833%
Vitamin D (as Ergocalociferol) 400 IU 100%
Vitamin E (from d-alpha Tocopheryl) 200 IU 670%
Vitamin K (as Phytonadione) 50 mcg 60%
Thiamine (Vitamin B-1)(from Thiamine HCI) 30 mg 2000%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 30 mg 1765%
Niacin (Vitamin B-3) (from Niacinamide) 50 mg 250%
Vitamin B-6 (from Pynidoxine HCI) 30 mg 1500%
Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%
Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 50 mg 833%
Biotin 300 mcg 100%
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) 100 mg 1000%
Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate) 350 mg 35%
Iodine (from Kelp) 225 mcg 150%
Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide) 100 mg 25%
Zinc (from Zinc Cheleate) 30 mg 200%
Selenium (from Selenium Chelate) 200 mcg 290%
Copper (from Copper Chelate) 500 mg 25%
Manganese (from Manganese Sulfate) 3 mg 150%
Chromium (from Chromium Chelate) 25 mg 21%
Molybedunum (from Molybedunum Chelate) 50 mg 70%
Potassium (from Potassium Chloride) 50 mg 1%
Boron (from Boron Chelate) 500 mcg **

Digestion Complex

Bromelain 10 mg **
Papain 10 mg **
Pepsin 10 mg **
Pancreatin 10 mg **

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great deal!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck yes it is!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm trying to recall what the previous sale price was, and if we slashed it even further. Needless to say, at this price its a steal! No Magnesium Stearate :thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The irony of your statement is that most people think it's already a steal at full price, yet alone at ~40% off!!!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Guys better jump on this!

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to reformulate it? That's a large dose of Beta-A for one hit. Makes me tingle just thinking about it.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Does this come with a scoop, or does it need to be weighed out? I supposedly bought the last 4, but there seems to be more.... lol I fell for the hurry up and get it before it's gone dupe. Doesn't matter though, I'm excited to get this. Looks solid.

utmatt03

Awards
Does this come with a scoop, or does it need to be weighed out? I supposedly bought the last 4, but there seems to be more.... lol I fell for the hurry up and get it before it's gone dupe. Doesn't matter though, I'm excited to get this. Looks solid.
It changed from ships 1-2 days to 2-3 so you bought the last four in stock.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
It changed from ships 1-2 days to 2-3 so you bought the last four in stock.
Yea, that makes sense. I was thinking the deal was over once they were gone. Well, since there are more, I might grab some more.... lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There was no dupe intended and I take offense to somebody suggesting that I intentionly mislead anybody. I honestly believed that once the stock was gone, the sale was done.

NP was kind enough to allow Essentials to oversell. Sometimes they just mark items as OOS and then the sale dies when the last item sells. It seems that they have been allowing things to oversell as of late, but that is not up to Anabolic Innovations.

I understand where you are coming from and don't get me wrong, Anabolic Innovations appreciates your support. I simply don't appreciate the accusation being made that anybody set out to dupe you. I'm an extremely honest person and have nothing to gain by misleading anyone.

And yes, there is a scoop included in each tub of Essentials.

Thanks again for your support and question,
Nathan

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
There was no dupe intended and I take offense to somebody suggesting that I intentionly mislead anybody. I honestly believed that once the stock was gone, the sale was done.

NP was kind enough to allow Essentials to oversell. Sometimes they just mark items as OOS and then the sale dies when the last item sells. It seems that they have been allowing things to oversell as of late, but that is not up to Anabolic Innovations.

I understand where you are coming from and don't get me wrong, Anabolic Innovations appreciates your support. I simply don't appreciate the accusation being made that anybody set out to dupe you. I'm an extremely honest person and have nothing to gain by misleading anyone.

And yes, there is a scoop included in each tub of Essentials.

Thanks again for your support and question,
Nathan
Sorry if you feel I was attacking you. That's not what I was doing at all... My post does not mention anyone specifically, and I was not holding anyone accountable for any wrong doings. I think it's great the deal is continuing because this price is nice. Why am I on the defensive now... There was some misleading info in this thread (unintentionally) and that's that. I really don't care if there were more than 4 left, as it gives others the opportunity to get this great deal as well. Knowing this would have made my order less frantic however.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all good.

No ill will here...just clearing the air, as I was the original poster and the one promoting the sale.

Thanks again for the support.

EDIT: I just checked NP and the sale is over now :(

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
It's all good.

No ill will here...just clearing the air, as I was the original poster and the one promoting the sale.

Thanks again for the support.

EDIT: I just checked NP and the sale is over now :(
Yea, sorry for the way it sounded. I really didn't mean any harm. Great deal though!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all good!
Enjoy!!!

sncaufield

Awards
It's all good!
Enjoy!!!
Hey man, I ordered this for the first time (bought the oversell of xtend too so it's taking awhile) and I was wondering how this is going to taste, since it's unflavored? Should I be advised to mix it with something? And if so, any suggestions? Thanks!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use the Great Value version of Crystal Light and it tastes good with Lemonade, Pink Lemonade, Strawberry, and whatever the orange flavored one is called.

I've also mixed it with Grape Xtend and that was good too.

I've noticed the other Anabolic Innovations representatives seem to favor the citrus flavors as well ;)

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I just mix mine in a shake(usually Chocolate Peanut Butter) and you can't taste it.

sncaufield

Awards
I use the Great Value version of Crystal Light and it tastes good with Lemonade, Pink Lemonade, Strawberry, and whatever the orange flavored one is called.

I've also mixed it with Grape Xtend and that was good too.

I've noticed the other Anabolic Innovations representatives seem to favor the citrus flavors as well ;)
I just mix mine in a shake(usually Chocolate Peanut Butter) and you can't taste it.
Thanks guys, I bought some store brand mock off crystal light so I'll try that out.... whenever my order ships lol. I'll try it in a shake too.. for some reason I never even thought about that.