Xtend promo $34.95?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i hope they don't run out of stock quick. im still waiting my new bank card that comes tomorrow hopefully! plus i get paid tonight lol

but damn this is a steal!!!!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
all gone lol

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
over flow would be nice so i can order some! i don't mind waiting a week for the stock to come in ;)

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Anyone at nutra know when these should be back in stock?

And this is probably a dumb question, but I'll give it a shot anyways....any chance it'll come back at $34.95 for a day or 2? :)

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
well if you get more, that's a new supply, so supplies will last again....

lol kidding. that was a great deal. thumbs down for people spreading the word.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
just picked me up 3 of LG Sciences new bcaa's :)

itmikee

Awards
I know I got in late but I just placed in order for some Xtend. What are the chances that I'll get this even if it's several weeks on back order? I don't mind waiting as long as I can get it for this price? Any body know?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i knew i should of held my order for awhile lol

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
If it didn't ship we can change it for you; or just make a new order, and request the old one to be cancelled and you will get the refund on your CC.
shipped same day lol, you guys are too good! I'm not really annoyed i only made the order to get my hands on the ATW cin bun protein :)

also have been wanting to try the LG Sciences bcaa so i got 3 of them :D

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anybody who did get it, consider yourselves lucky. i told NP the next time extend drops down to this price I was getting 20. I was really close to doing that exact thing, but felt real bad because i already have like 8 in my kitchen. Still stocked up with 6 more. This price is the best anywhere.

rockafella922

Awards
Anyone received tracking info, or their order since ordering on the 14th? Is it backordered?

Thanks.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Anybody who did get it, consider yourselves lucky. i told NP the next time extend drops down to this price I was getting 20. I was really close to doing that exact thing, but felt real bad because i already have like 8 in my kitchen. Still stocked up with 6 more. This price is the best anywhere.
Not me, I picked up 12 tubs :lol:

ksa

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 4 2 days ago & i dont mind waiting for my order to be shipped late next week.

thanx NP

itmikee

Awards
rugger48, when was the last time nutraplanet had a sale for xtend for this price? Anybody know how often they have xtend on sale this good?

Thanks,

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
rugger48, when was the last time nutraplanet had a sale for xtend for this price? Anybody know how often they have xtend on sale this good?

Thanks,
Actually the sale price they had it on just now was the price they had for like 3-4 month just before the New Year. Then they raised it some, but still lower than everywhere else. This has been the first time they dropped the price back since that time. So last time was about 5 months ago. they might do it again if anough of a response comes in.

Theirs a guy at my gym who uses extend, i told him about the price i got it at, and got pissed that i didnt tell him.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Oh well, I missed out again. Waiting on SNS RK-500 so I can complete my shopping cart...

sncaufield

Awards
Any word on when the back orders may be shipped? Changed to processing for me Wednesday fwiw.