IMPORTANT UPDATE: Primaforce's Androstenetrione

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
COMPARE TO 6-OXO!

Along with ATD, there is much uncertainty on the future of this compound. The way is looks for the near future, is that once these products dry up, they are gone for good! :disappointed:

Therefore, if you snooze you loose, for our stock on Primaforce's Androstenetrione are VERY LIMITED! The good news is that we are passing the buck onto you and slashing the price down to ONLY $29.99!!!

W

wheels

Awards
  • Established
COMPARE TO 6-OXO!

Along with ATD, there is much uncertainty on the future of this compound. The way is looks for the near future, is that once these products dry up, they are gone for good! :disappointed:

Therefore, if you snooze you loose, for our stock on Primaforce's Androstenetrione are VERY LIMITED! The good news is that we are passing the buck onto you and slashing the price down to ONLY $29.99!!!

So will there be a sale on the bulk trione powder ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI - Androstenetrione was recently made ILLEGAL TO MANUFACTURE in China. Whatever is out on the market, until someone else picks up the slack (vietnam or india, probably), will likely be it.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FYI - Androstenetrione was recently made ILLEGAL TO MANUFACTURE in China. Whatever is out on the market, until someone else picks up the slack (vietnam or india, probably), will likely be it.
All because of this fag baseball player?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All because of this fag baseball player?
My opinion?

Since AIs have not been explored in conjunction with HRT by bigpharma and were instead pioneered by the greats like Patrick Arnold, expect a prescription AI very soon.

N

nateedogg27

Awards
That's a great price!!

However I question how much more agressively your body rebounds from an aromatizing enzyme suppression like this product. Nature has this nasty way of overcompensating when something "breaks" (not counting muscle growth itself, in which overcompensation is a good thing) -With that said I wouldn't want to come off this stuff producing twice as much aromatizing compounds as I was before using it. But with that said, i'll probably still order some!!

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Nice.
But I have to say this.
Why does it seem like the sup companys are rolling over and playing dead on this issue??
Big brother keeps takeing and it seems like nothing is beinging done to stop it.
Hell,
If I ran a company I would do everything I could to fight this BS.

Sorry, but.
Damn.

JP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice.
But I have to say this.
Why does it seem like the sup companys are rolling over and playing dead on this issue??
Big brother keeps takeing and it seems like nothing is beinging done to stop it.
Hell,

Sorry, but.
Damn.

JP.
What would you propose? Most of the power structure sleeps in the same bed, directly or indirectly.

Ergopharm fought VERY hard and aggressively against the ban in 2004...and it appears they are a special target for harrassment, raids, etc.

Citizens are the only ones with the power to force their will be followed - and most of the population is brainwashed by multimedia, swilling junk food, and apathetic.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Nice.
But I have to say this.
Hell,

Sorry, but.
Damn.

JP.
Do you realize the amounts of money needed to fight the govenment?

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
What would you propose? Most of the power structure sleeps in the same bed, directly or indirectly.

Ergopharm fought VERY hard and aggressively against the ban in 2004...and it appears they are a special target for harrassment, raids, etc.

Citizens are the only ones with the power to force their will be followed - and most of the population is brainwashed by multimedia, swilling junk food, and apathetic.
IDK.
But somthing needs to be done.
I would be up for almost anything.

JP.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Hey.
I takes next to nothing to send petitions out.
I just recived an email from my state rep about the vitamin ban.
Whether they will act or not who knows. But they did take notice.

Also, Not to sound like a smart ass but, do you realize the amounts of money I spend on supps?

JP.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
You could literally spend hundreds of thousands......
True.
But here is what I recived from my state rep.
It can't take much to voice your mind.

Dear Mr. price:

Thank you for contacting my office regarding dietary supplements. I appreciate hearing from you.

As a member of the Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, it is essential that I remain fully informed in all areas of health care policy. During the 111th Congress, we will debate various health issues, such as the complex question of managed health care and the Federal role in its regulation, as well as reforms to the Medicare program, including its prescription drug benefit. Along with providing access to affordable health care for all Americans, my top legislative priorities include necessary increases in funding for all aspects of biomedical research within the National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control, and ensuring the appropriate examination and refinement of the vital public health programs administered by the Federal government.

Again, I appreciate your taking the time to bring your views on dietary supplements to my attention. Your input is vital as I continue to press for targeted health care reform and urge Congressional leadership to make this reform a top priority. If you have any further questions on this issue or any related matter, please do not hesitate to contact me or visit my website, at http://specter.senate.gov.

Sincerely,

Arlen Specter
That took 5 mins of my time.

JP.

Last edited:
MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Imagine what you could do with 10 minutes :thumbsup:

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Yup; I once emailed my MP (Member of Parliament) a little spiel about Darfur, then a few weeks later he sent me a transcript where he stood up in the house of commons and said what I had emailed. That was pretty solid of him :thumbsup:
Nice!!

JP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So how soon before Formetsane is added to this list?
All of my current suppliers already refuse to ship this to the US.

DGSky

DGSky

Awards
Damn, just as quickly as it came back it's gone again. For good this time?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention the harrasment and problems you will create for yourself that will eventually force you to quit while your ahead..

What about novedex xt? I'm not too familiar with the main ingredient...is that gonna be gone soon too?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this is why I can't find more 1Fast400 bulk ATD powder? It was really cheap in the 20 gram containers.

This totally sucks!!! :rant2:

If any of you can kindly PM me if you know where I can score another 20 gram container of ATD powder, I'd be ever so grateful!!!! :box:

M

MHA

Awards
  • Established
So what's the EX. Date on nutras 6oxo? I want to know how long I can store them?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So how soon before Formetsane is added to this list?
It's coming...

All of my current suppliers already refuse to ship this to the US.
Yep - makes me wonder where it comes from now? :think:
I know, some have uber special connections that no one else has, right? :rolleyes:

(Note : not directed at you, Matt)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well now, I feel like a total ass. :dunce::pat:

You guys are talking about 6-OXO and I was thinking ATD. I guess it's going by the wayside as well though. I can't find the 20 gram bulk containers anywhere now.

Are all legal AI's being phased out or what? Won't be long now until we need a prescription for multi-vitamins!!

So much for freedom!!! :usa:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Pretty much the way everything is going to go to soon...prescriptions. I can't say too much, but it isn't far off. Better stock up!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's coming...

Yep - makes me wonder where it comes from now? :think:
I know, some have uber special connections that no one else has, right? :rolleyes:

(Note : not directed at you, Matt)
I actually did find a new and reliable source for 6-OXO, but it's a gamble bringing it in. they refuse to accept liability for seizure.