NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
And it's good stuff!

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Would taking L-Tyrosine AND Yohimbine HCL with PEA be overkill? Any other suggestions on NP bulk powders for enhancing PEA effects?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I'd start with a lower dose if mixing them, but you should be fine.

Green Tea mixes well as it has natural MOAI properties that will prolong the life of PEA.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I'd start with a lower dose if mixing them, but you should be fine.

Green Tea mixes well as it has natural MOAI properties that will prolong the life of PEA.
Is it true that green tea naturally contains l-phenylalanine and l-tyrosine?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I duno but when I home brew green tea, that is the BEST gaming drink ever. It gets you more wired than a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper or Pepsi.

I can only imagine what it would do with PEA. BTW, I give a gram of PEA to my friends for kicks...First to laugh at their reaction to the taste, which my favorite quote is *tastes like a racoon $h!* in my mouth* and for the way it hits them 15 minutes later when they are convinced it wont do anything....

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I duno but when I home brew green tea, that is the BEST gaming drink ever. It gets you more wired than a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper or Pepsi.

I can only imagine what it would do with PEA. BTW, I give a gram of PEA to my friends for kicks...First to laugh at their reaction to the taste, which my favorite quote is *tastes like a racoon $h!* in my mouth* and for the way it hits them 15 minutes later when they are convinced it wont do anything....
PEA tastes just like opium...