Fedex is horrible

ntornado

Awards
Need to do some venting. My package was schedule to be delivered Saturday didn't arrive and won't be arriving today because they just told me on the phone that the facility, which is in a major city btw, only opens on Tuesday's and Fridays so it will be delivered tomorrow. I mean how the hell is that even possible? Fedex is a huge company so I thought and I saw Fedex trucks driving around town today. Unbelievable.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yep. fedex delivered my ozzfest tickets three blocks down. the neighbor had to walk them over. another time, they did a "sign for" package, and i was home all day. the fedex driver put a note on the door, but didn't bother knocking or ringing the doorbell. that's customer service at their best.

had to drive down 40 miles to the fedex center to pick up my frikken package.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i always pay the 4.95 or whatever for USPS comes faster and I'm much happier

ntornado

Awards
The thing is I had good experiences with them recently, even arrived faster than expected a few times but then this one just doesn't make sense and I want these products desperately more than previous orders.

They won't even let me go and pick it up because the center is closed.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I've always had good luck using FedEx. Sorry to hear of your troubles.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I believe I'm in the same boat as you. Tracking initially said delivery was expected for Saturday. I assumed it wouldn't actually come Saturday so I wasn't disappointed when it didn't show. Now it's Monday...nothing. I haven't bothered to call but if it isn't here tomorrow they'll be hearing from me.

ntornado

Awards
I believe I'm in the same boat as you. Tracking initially said delivery was expected for Saturday. I assumed it wouldn't actually come Saturday so I wasn't disappointed when it didn't show. Now it's Monday...nothing. I haven't bothered to call but if it isn't here tomorrow they'll be hearing from me.
I have had something delivered on a Saturday before so I expected it would come on the expected date also.

It appears they have different levels of reliability between ground/air etc.

I just think its ridiculous that it will have sat 25 mins away from where I live for over 4 days before I receive it.

ViperKing666

Awards
yep. fedex delivered my ozzfest tickets three blocks down. the neighbor had to walk them over. another time, they did a "sign for" package, and i was home all day. the fedex driver put a note on the door, but didn't bother knocking or ringing the doorbell. that's customer service at their best.

had to drive down 40 miles to the fedex center to pick up my frikken package.
DUDE!!

Thats exactly what happened to me. WAITED ALL DAY...god damn driver doesn't even knock or ring the door bell...just writes a note and goes off.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
They always deliver on the right day for me, the only negative I have of there service is that they seem to be delivering later and later each day (8:00PM) last time. I'd almost consider that the next day.

sncaufield

Awards
Weird, FedEx is usually money for me. Always delivering my packages on time, and very early (usually always before 9:30am). UPS is great too, the only issues I've ever had were through USPS, and only a couple of times.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My packages seem to always be opened and/or damaged by fedex. My last package was actually repackaged by fedex. I prefer usps for smaller purchases, but will still use fedex for heavier items.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I've always had good luck using FedEx. Sorry to hear of your troubles.
Im the flipside to you then, Ive never had good luck with fedex, lost packages, late shipments, damaged packages. I hate fedex, and choose ups whenever possible.

I will add though that we've had the same ups driver for something like 10 years, and he may be the exception to the general rule, but he always knocks and waits when he thinks someone is at home, hes put packages into plastic bags when its raining to protect them, and even put a large package on the back porch, and left a note on the front door so it wasnt sitting in plain view all day long for someone to snatch.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Im the flipside to you then, Ive never had good luck with fedex, lost packages, late shipments, damaged packages. I hate fedex, and choose ups whenever possible.

I will add though that we've had the same ups driver for something like 10 years, and he may be the exception to the general rule, but he always knocks and waits when he thinks someone is at home, hes put packages into plastic bags when its raining to protect them, and even put a large package on the back porch, and left a note on the front door so it wasnt sitting in plain view all day long for someone to snatch.
Yeah, man... you have got get tight with the driver(s) if possible. Where I work, I have to sign for packages at least every other day from multiple carriers. This translates into better delivery service at my home (same drivers). At least I think so. These guys will bring stuff around the house and hide it on my back deck. Gotta watch dem perps.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Never had an issue with FedEx. UPS on the other hand... more issues than I can count!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
if this is from a nutra order last week I am in the same boat. pissed me off to know it wasnt being delivered today

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i havent had any issues but then again im in ny and not some hick town:silly:

Skeetopunk01

Awards
Need to do some venting. My package was schedule to be delivered Saturday didn't arrive and won't be arriving today because they just told me on the phone that the facility, which is in a major city btw, only opens on Tuesday's and Fridays so it will be delivered tomorrow. I mean how the hell is that even possible? Fedex is a huge company so I thought and I saw Fedex trucks driving around town today. Unbelievable.
Gotta agree... I hate Fedex and filed a Better Business Bureau complaint back in 07'. I ship through UPS or the Post Office. I'll pay the extra money and not have to put up with the B.S.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, Fed ex home does not deliver and are closed on Mondays.They deliver t-f. All fed ex home employees are outside contractors. which is why there is such a discrepancy on work ethics. Ground and express deliver M-F. Saturday express delivery is a special service. With all the orders that we do, Fed ex causes the least amount of problems. It is almost impossible to work with USPS when there is a problem, unless you go to your home location.

knightowl

Awards
if my order is shipped tomorrow ( Friday) would I be able to receive it by Thursday the week after if I use fedex home delivery ?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im hopin my **** comes in tomorrow so i can do my refeed day!!!

dont think itll get here by 11 though :(

was shipped on tues and im in NY