Fedex is horrible

  1. New Member
    ntornado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    200
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    84.23%

    Fedex is horrible


    Need to do some venting. My package was schedule to be delivered Saturday didn't arrive and won't be arriving today because they just told me on the phone that the facility, which is in a major city btw, only opens on Tuesday's and Fridays so it will be delivered tomorrow. I mean how the hell is that even possible? Fedex is a huge company so I thought and I saw Fedex trucks driving around town today. Unbelievable.

  2. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,351
    Rep Power
    3268
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    31.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    yep. fedex delivered my ozzfest tickets three blocks down. the neighbor had to walk them over. another time, they did a "sign for" package, and i was home all day. the fedex driver put a note on the door, but didn't bother knocking or ringing the doorbell. that's customer service at their best.

    had to drive down 40 miles to the fedex center to pick up my frikken package.
  3. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    4,816
    Rep Power
    496864
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    32.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i always pay the 4.95 or whatever for USPS comes faster and I'm much happier
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    ntornado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    200
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    84.23%

    The thing is I had good experiences with them recently, even arrived faster than expected a few times but then this one just doesn't make sense and I want these products desperately more than previous orders.

    They won't even let me go and pick it up because the center is closed.
  5. Senior Member
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    721
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    88.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I've always had good luck using FedEx. Sorry to hear of your troubles.
  6. New Member
    Chops89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    235
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    79.67%

    I believe I'm in the same boat as you. Tracking initially said delivery was expected for Saturday. I assumed it wouldn't actually come Saturday so I wasn't disappointed when it didn't show. Now it's Monday...nothing. I haven't bothered to call but if it isn't here tomorrow they'll be hearing from me.
  7. New Member
    ntornado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    200
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    84.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by Chops89 View Post
    I believe I'm in the same boat as you. Tracking initially said delivery was expected for Saturday. I assumed it wouldn't actually come Saturday so I wasn't disappointed when it didn't show. Now it's Monday...nothing. I haven't bothered to call but if it isn't here tomorrow they'll be hearing from me.
    I have had something delivered on a Saturday before so I expected it would come on the expected date also.

    It appears they have different levels of reliability between ground/air etc.

    I just think its ridiculous that it will have sat 25 mins away from where I live for over 4 days before I receive it.
  8. New Member
    ViperKing666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    115
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    15.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    yep. fedex delivered my ozzfest tickets three blocks down. the neighbor had to walk them over. another time, they did a "sign for" package, and i was home all day. the fedex driver put a note on the door, but didn't bother knocking or ringing the doorbell. that's customer service at their best.

    had to drive down 40 miles to the fedex center to pick up my frikken package.
    DUDE!!

    Thats exactly what happened to me. WAITED ALL DAY...god damn driver doesn't even knock or ring the door bell...just writes a note and goes off.
  9. Senior Member
    h0other's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,002
    Rep Power
    595
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    75.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    They always deliver on the right day for me, the only negative I have of there service is that they seem to be delivering later and later each day (8:00PM) last time. I'd almost consider that the next day.
  10. New Member
    sncaufield's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    69.69%

    Weird, FedEx is usually money for me. Always delivering my packages on time, and very early (usually always before 9:30am). UPS is great too, the only issues I've ever had were through USPS, and only a couple of times.
  11. New Member
    determination's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    30192
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    47.12%

    My packages seem to always be opened and/or damaged by fedex. My last package was actually repackaged by fedex. I prefer usps for smaller purchases, but will still use fedex for heavier items.
  12. Advanced Member
    Dizmal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    375
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    64.54%

    Fedex leaves my stuff at the door
  13. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,207
    Rep Power
    149512
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    88.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    I've always had good luck using FedEx. Sorry to hear of your troubles.
    Im the flipside to you then, Ive never had good luck with fedex, lost packages, late shipments, damaged packages. I hate fedex, and choose ups whenever possible.

    I will add though that we've had the same ups driver for something like 10 years, and he may be the exception to the general rule, but he always knocks and waits when he thinks someone is at home, hes put packages into plastic bags when its raining to protect them, and even put a large package on the back porch, and left a note on the front door so it wasnt sitting in plain view all day long for someone to snatch.
    PHF Rep

  14. Senior Member
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    721
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    88.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Im the flipside to you then, Ive never had good luck with fedex, lost packages, late shipments, damaged packages. I hate fedex, and choose ups whenever possible.

    I will add though that we've had the same ups driver for something like 10 years, and he may be the exception to the general rule, but he always knocks and waits when he thinks someone is at home, hes put packages into plastic bags when its raining to protect them, and even put a large package on the back porch, and left a note on the front door so it wasnt sitting in plain view all day long for someone to snatch.
    Yeah, man... you have got get tight with the driver(s) if possible. Where I work, I have to sign for packages at least every other day from multiple carriers. This translates into better delivery service at my home (same drivers). At least I think so. These guys will bring stuff around the house and hide it on my back deck. Gotta watch dem perps.
  15. All Traps - No Tris
    tribaltek's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    543
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    86.12%

    Never had an issue with FedEx. UPS on the other hand... more issues than I can count!
  16. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,234
    Rep Power
    38254
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    9.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    if this is from a nutra order last week I am in the same boat. pissed me off to know it wasnt being delivered today
  17. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    8441
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    21.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Talking


    i havent had any issues but then again im in ny and not some hick town
  18. New Member
    Skeetopunk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    11.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by ntornado View Post
    Need to do some venting. My package was schedule to be delivered Saturday didn't arrive and won't be arriving today because they just told me on the phone that the facility, which is in a major city btw, only opens on Tuesday's and Fridays so it will be delivered tomorrow. I mean how the hell is that even possible? Fedex is a huge company so I thought and I saw Fedex trucks driving around town today. Unbelievable.
    Gotta agree... I hate Fedex and filed a Better Business Bureau complaint back in 07'. I ship through UPS or the Post Office. I'll pay the extra money and not have to put up with the B.S.
  19. Banned
    Ubiyca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    776
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    0.8%

    I love Fedex.
  20. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    verner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    397
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    97.51%

    Unfortunately, Fed ex home does not deliver and are closed on Mondays.They deliver t-f. All fed ex home employees are outside contractors. which is why there is such a discrepancy on work ethics. Ground and express deliver M-F. Saturday express delivery is a special service. With all the orders that we do, Fed ex causes the least amount of problems. It is almost impossible to work with USPS when there is a problem, unless you go to your home location.
  21. New Member
    knightowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    787
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    50.71%

    if my order is shipped tomorrow ( Friday) would I be able to receive it by Thursday the week after if I use fedex home delivery ?
  22. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,515
    Rep Power
    41253
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    42.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    if my order is shipped tomorrow ( Friday) would I be able to receive it by Thursday the week after if I use fedex home delivery ?
    You have to state where you're shipping it to , and there's no guarantee ever.
  23. New Member
    knightowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    787
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    50.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    You have to state where you're shipping it to , and there's no guarantee ever.
    shipping to boston ..
  24. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,515
    Rep Power
    41253
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    42.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Then that's 4 business days, should get to you around THursday from my experiences to Buffalo.
  25. New Member
    knightowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    787
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    50.71%

    it got here tuesday!
  26. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    im hopin my **** comes in tomorrow so i can do my refeed day!!!

    dont think itll get here by 11 though

    was shipped on tues and im in NY
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FU Fedex
    By holmes215 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Fedex Shipment
    By SureShot in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 02:36 PM
  3. FedEx is WORTHLESS
    By TM40 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 02:48 AM
  4. Missed the FedEx man, what od i do?
    By MentalTwitch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 06:36 PM
Log in
Log in