any chance of brining back bulk 1,4ad bold

krogtaar

Awards
there are a few threads from over a year ago and it looked like it had a ton of demand. mainly for being a solid mass builder, very mild in estrogenic, androgenic, and liver sides.

if it can be at a decent discount to the ~$35 for 12 grams other sites have the caps for, i'd buy a ton and think plenty of others would too.

also NP doesnt carry the caps...i'd hate to have to go elsewhere

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
This would indeed have to be at least $2.50 a gram if we did it...

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Probably not worthwhile then, simply because CEL's new product is probably right around that price already capped.

fizzy2562

fizzy2562

Awards
what? bulk 1,4 ad in a transdermal would kick ass... even at 2.50 a gram thats good value!

unemployedcon

Awards
2.50 a gram is a significant discount off of cel's stuff especially when you take into account the amount of product you need for a good cycle. i would pick some up at 2.50 a gram for powder that is tested.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
what? bulk 1,4 ad in a transdermal would kick ass... even at 2.50 a gram thats good value!
Honestly, you're probably better off using this stuff orally. 1,4 was never as good transdermally.

But yeah, I'm sure this stuff would sell very well if brought back.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, you're probably better off using this stuff orally. 1,4 was never as good transdermally.

But yeah, I'm sure this stuff would sell very well if brought back.
Agreed. You still have to dose it pretty high orally (1 -1.5 grams/day) to get anything remarkable out of it. imo. It's faily useful as a stacker (especially with the effects on appetite), but not really noteworthy when used solo. There was a whole thread on it a few years ago discussing the dosing and conversion rates.

I still have like 150 grams to use from the original sale; good thing i'm currently planning a cycle. :D

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
2.50 a gram is a significant discount off of cel's stuff especially when you take into account the amount of product you need for a good cycle. i would pick some up at 2.50 a gram for powder that is tested.
I'm really not trying to be the stick in the mud, but eq plex by CEL is 32.95 for 12 grams capped at the site where I saw it in stock. I'm not trying to knock nutra or matpal at all, I haven't bought from anywhere else in quite some time, I am trying to help. The transdermal is generally regarded as less efficient, so the powder at that price is risky. Now bulk andrenosterone or 1-androsterone...I wouldn't be able to place my order fast enough.

Testosterone666

Awards
In for bulk 1,4,ad, adrenosterone, and 1-androsterone. Bulk hormones are what Nutraplanet should be doing.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
In for bulk 1,4,ad, adrenosterone, and 1-androsterone. Bulk hormones are what Nutraplanet should be doing.
would like to see the adrenosterone, and 1-androsterone, as well as the active from LG's MMV2 without the yohimbe.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure about it in bulk form at this time, but we now have CEL's EQ-Plex in stock and ready for shipment!

RAMJAM666

Awards
is it difficult to be the raws? i mean i think this would be very very popular. not in the supp biz so i must be missing something vital here

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Hell yes i'm interested! The other day I was just thinking about how great it would be if you guys sold it in bulk again.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not "difficult" I think it more has to do with the legality of selling these powders from my understanding. It is just very grey.

RAMJAM666

Awards
how does the powder differ from the caps? the laws of this country piss me off sometimes.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
It becomes more of a liability issue.

krogtaar

Awards
It's not "difficult" I think it more has to do with the legality of selling these powders from my understanding. It is just very grey.
i guess it could be considered intent to distribute, having a larger supply in 1 container as opposed to pills for personal use.

but i dont see anything wrong if it's legal...

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
i guess it could be considered intent to distribute, having a larger supply in 1 container as opposed to pills for personal use.

but i dont see anything wrong if it's legal...
I believe the liability issue comes from being easier to dose to high with powder form. Not everyone has the ability or the common sense to measure things like this out right.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to bump such an old thread, but I just started a 1,4 ad powder cycle a few weeks ago and its going great. So I would love if Nutraplanet got this stuff again!.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is it difficult to be the raws? i mean i think this would be very very popular. not in the supp biz so i must be missing something vital here
how about a whole wack load of heat on Nutra planet? why would they want to risk their entire operation just to make you happy?

Selling other peoples stuff is a little different than bulk manufacturing steroids and selling them cheap.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will look in to it... :D
Sorry to bump such an old thread, but I just started a 1,4 ad powder cycle a few weeks ago and its going great. So I would love if Nutraplanet got this stuff again!.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought a bunch during the original sale years ago, but i still have yet to use it. It seems the feedback is as varied as it gets overall. I still plan to use it as a base one day.

If anything, NUTRAPLANET ROCKS!!!! :afro:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd be interested in the bulk powder too. Yes it would work well as a base.

Feedback is varied because the response varies, bold doesn't work well on some people, you just don't know until you try it... I figure most things are worth a try, it gets to be a price issue, but buying in bulk helps that out.

See what you can do nutraplanet! I love you guys.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be interested in the bulk powder too. Yes it would work well as a base.

Feedback is varied because the response varies, bold doesn't work well on some people, you just don't know until you try it... I figure most things are worth a try, it gets to be a price issue, but buying in bulk helps that out.

See what you can do nutraplanet! I love you guys.
The feedback was varied for a myriad of reasons. The dosing and conversion factors playing a huge role in the outcome. We did a whole thread discussing this a few years ago...

login211

Awards
i've been looking to get this stuff in bulk for a little while now, cheapest i could find was eq-250 by LGI....

bulk all the way!!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not gonna happen...if it does it will be on par with everyone else selling it.