Why do you do this to me NP!!??

1. Why do you do this to me NP!!??

Everytime I get money(not much, i'm a college student), you have to run a sale and take it all back away from me! Is there anyway you can make a special page for me with elevated prices so that I will stop ordering things so often?

2. We can cease all sales in the future from this point on

3. from this day onwards all NP sales should exclude h0other, problem solved buddy
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    from this day onwards all NP sales should exclude h0other, problem solved buddy
    Well orders don't include your AM username, so he's still screwed

5. Guess i'd be broker if I baught elsewhere, who needs money anyway!? Keep it up NP!

6. Quote Originally Posted by h0other View Post
    Everytime I get money(not much, i'm a college student), you have to run a sale and take it all back away from me! Is there anyway you can make a special page for me with elevated prices so that I will stop ordering things so often?
    Just wait until you're married oneday and have your wife yelling at you for the same reasons. Make sure to practice your smiling and nodding.

Is it worth it? - HELL YES!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

7. haha, I virtually am. It's gotten to where im so broke that our dates are going to the gym and making a "fun" trip to the fed-ex store to pick up my packages ... She should get free samples for putting up with me lol.