$23.99 ATW Protein Sale: Part 3!!! Now Live!!!

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Ordered, thanks guys! Now I just need t-911 and eviscerate to come so I can order again!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IN! Thank you, guys, stuff like this is a lifesaver for me right now. It's highly appreciated.

utmatt03

Awards
Got 2 bags. Same as last time, also got the 3 trinitine combo with T-shirt!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This will sell out in less than 48 hours...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man nutraplanet is draining me lately just got a big order last week and now another one. Got my 2 bags though.

yowzatheman

Awards
alright picked up 10lbs. hopefully choco pb is as good as they say, same with cc. last time i got cc, it was the most blandest thing - almost tasted like nothing. so i'm hoping it was just a bad batch.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
CupCake batter has always been delicious to me.

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
Got a bag of CBun (and asked for a few samples). Im having a hard time not busting out the credit card and ordering a few more bags...Im already sitting on 15lbs of the isolate...but Im burning through it thanks to protein shakes and sludge.

BTW....cinnamon bun sludge...amazing.

Darkman265

Awards
Put me down for four and some other goodies

johnsonupnu

Awards
Im In!!! Been waiting for this, just ordered 50lbs of protein and a Glycobol/Stoked stack. Thanks Nutra!!!! Im guessing a coupon discount isnt good with the sale right??

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
^it says in the first post that zipship is the code.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Picked up 3 bags

Steveoph, with the buyers... How can you tell between forum members and those pesky "outsiders"? :)

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
oh, my problem was my shipping was set to the non free option. fixed it.

ordered 4 bags (didn't need the coupon anyways).

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Can I get some Choc PB that doesn't taste like powdered vomit?

No... seriously though. I want the good stuff everyone else seems to have received. Is that batch in stock?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered three..thanks Nutra

I am actually totally out of protein powder atm :eek:

vadox6466

Awesome! Picked up 3 bags

Steveoph, with the buyers... How can you tell between forum members and those pesky "outsiders"? :)
I think it's just that we're the only ones who know about it ATM. Anybody can buy it, but it's not being announced on slickdeals or on the front page of nutraplanet right now.

I got 30lb's!! and two 90 serving things of Xtend, and two animal flexes, and bulk cissus powder

Summer stock-up ftw!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Summer Stock up is right!! I'm not out of protein but I can't pass this up.

1 x Whey Protein Blend (5 lb)
Flavor: Choc Peanut Butter Cup
Flavor: Cinnamon Bun
Flavor: Vanilla
1 x Purple Wraath Sample (1 packet)
1 x Milk Thistle Powder (80%) (125 gm)
1 x Yellow Gold (25 grams)
5 x PEA (1 gram)
1 x Multi Pro 32x (100 tabs)
Sub Total: $110.82
Federal Express - Ground Delivery: $0.00
Total: $110.82

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
I went back and got another bag lol...damn you Cinnamon Bun!

mak90

Awards
15 lbs. and a Glycobol!!!!Feels like Xmas...Thanks Nutra.

1Love808

Awards
free shipping isnt for hawaii or alaska is it?

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Really though... I have a Choc PB in my cart and want to buy it, but can someone confirm this batch isn't like the last?

Can I get some Choc PB that doesn't taste like powdered vomit?

No... seriously though. I want the good stuff everyone else seems to have received. Is that batch in stock?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's out of stock. Buy Cupcake, mmm.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Any idea of when the Cinni Bun will be back in stock?

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
At this price and free shipping over $75, there is no reason everyone should buy 3 bags and add a little something for free shipping.

How can you guys and ATW even make money on this??? I guess volume is the key :)

Kemp651

Awards
Got 20 lbs. I cant imagine getting all these orders packaged and shipped. It must be crazy for you guys during these sales

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At this price and free shipping over $75, there is no reason everyone should buy 3 bags and add a little something for free shipping.

How can you guys and ATW even make money on this??? I guess volume is the key :)
Hell, it's free shipping no matter what as long as you have 1 unit of ATW and use the code, zipship. :D

I bought 10 tubs last night. That's 50 f*cking pounds! :scared:

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
Got 20 lbs. I cant imagine getting all these orders packaged and shipped. It must be crazy for you guys during these sales
Must be! My orders are still "processing" over 24hrs later. Hopefully its enough sales for them to do this every so often! Wish I had the ching right now to order more than a measly 10lbs lol.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
50lbs!!!??? I'm jealous...but happy in my corner with my 5lber. :D

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
i am REALLY HOPING this chocolate PB doesnt taste like a dog's ass. it had horrible reviews from one batch. is there any consistency?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love my Choc PB

ahendi

Awards
I remember seeing a dale on isolate wascoming soon. This was a couple weeks ago. Any news?

ahendi

Awards
Sale... Guess my fingers are too fat for my iPhone.

jr0d

Awards
ordered 20 pounds :D
Order proccessing how long will it take?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ordered 20 pounds :D
Order proccessing how long will it take?
1-2 business days to ship, then the regular shipping time with Fed-Ex (3-5 business days). Although, I usually receive my orders the next day, or the day after since I live so close to their WH.
I just checked my status; ordered on Tuesday, and it states it is On Fed-Ex truck for delivery. Awesome! :food:

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
1-2 business days to ship, then the regular shipping time with Fed-Ex (3-5 business days). Although, I usually receive my orders the next day, or the day after since I live so close to their WH.
I just checked my status; ordered on Tuesday, and it states it is On Fed-Ex truck for delivery. Awesome! :food:
Ordered tuesday as well...and still processing. Im sure they have got plenty 'o orders to go through though. Still hoping to see it ship soon.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just wanted to give a status update to processing orders. We are currently out of stock on the ATW Whey Protein Blend. This sale sold out in less than 48 hours!

We are currently backed up on order fulfillment so you may experience a day or two delay. We received 3000+ orders and working diligently to get them all out ASAP.

I sincerely appreciate everyone's patience :thumbsup: