$23.99 ATW Protein Sale: Part 3!!! Now Live!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to give a status update to processing orders. We are currently out of stock on the ATW Whey Protein Blend. This sale sold out in less than 48 hours!

    We are currently backed up on order fulfillment so you may experience a day or two delay. We received 3000+ orders and working diligently to get them all out ASAP.

    I sincerely appreciate everyone's patience
    Ooh that's good to hear for a second I thought it was just something wrng with how I ordered.
    Thanks


  2. Thanks for making the sale a success again; and hopefully you got the protein you wanted
    •   
       


  3. Yep, awesome deal! My 15lbs was shipped the next day and will be here Saturday

  4. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to give a status update to processing orders. We are currently out of stock on the ATW Whey Protein Blend. This sale sold out in less than 48 hours!

    We are currently backed up on order fulfillment so you may experience a day or two delay. We received 3000+ orders and working diligently to get them all out ASAP.

    I sincerely appreciate everyone's patience
    Thanks for the update. I placed my order on Tues, and it still says processing.
    I hope it ships soon, I'm running out of whey

  5. Got my order in and the email saying it's shipping. Missed out last time so I'm stoked.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to give a status update to processing orders. We are currently out of stock on the ATW Whey Protein Blend. This sale sold out in less than 48 hours!

    We are currently backed up on order fulfillment so you may experience a day or two delay. We received 3000+ orders and working diligently to get them all out ASAP.

    I sincerely appreciate everyone's patience
    Anything about a sale on the isolate?

  7. Got my CCB today in the mail...seriously, you guys must have been working hard to process those orders! Shipping to TN is amazingly fast--you guys have definitely earned a new loyal customer. Thanks for a great sale!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ahendi View Post
    Anything about a sale on the isolate?
    Be patient, man.

    By the way, the CPBC is simply too good to be true! Mmmmmmm...
    I will never buy another tub of protein from anyone other than All The Whey. Period.

  9. Awesome sale guys, once I've gone with Nutra for my supps I haven't looked back.

  10. Received my shipment today... Gotta love the pb cub. How about a good sale like this, but on isolate?

  11. Ordered on Tuesday....hasn't shipped yet. Although I did have other stuff on mine, all said ships in 1-2 days. I assume you guys are still swamped though.

  12. wowzas!!!! mine just shipped today with an estimated delivery of the 12th now. order placed on the 5th

  13. Got mine today.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  14. Quote Originally Posted by clownbaby View Post
    wowzas!!!! mine just shipped today with an estimated delivery of the 12th now. order placed on the 5th
    same for me but I have plenty to hold me over.

  15. All 50lb's are in my possession .
    PBC is simply amazing, as well as the Cup Cake Batter.
    I wish that Nutra would carry Wildberry , Orange, and Pineapple, though.

  16. Procession you say?

    Glad you guys got your protein; eat it responsibly I'll see about some more flavours. Might be able to get the Wildberry and sell it as Blueberry; will find out more on Monday when I check on the T-911 and other items.


  17. Damn FireFox!

  18. Ahh I missed it :/.

    I'd like to see an isolate sale!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Meerspace View Post
    Ahh I missed it :/.

    I'd like to see an isolate sale!
    Seems a lot of people are saying this. I am just grateful that they had such an awesome sale on the blend!
    Thank you, Nutra!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    All 50lb's are in my possession .
    PBC is simply amazing, as well as the Cup Cake Batter.
    I wish that Nutra would carry Wildberry , Orange, and Pineapple, though.
    so this peanut butter cup is chocolate peanut butter?

    and it doesn't taste bad?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by clownbaby View Post
    so this peanut butter cup is chocolate peanut butter?

    and it doesn't taste bad?
    Honestly, I really can't taste any peanut butter lol.. but it is very good. In my opinion, it tastes like the milk after you eat cocoa puffs.. lol if you can imagine that. And tastes like hot chocolate in water.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by clownbaby View Post
    so this peanut butter cup is chocolate peanut butter?

    and it doesn't taste bad?
    Indeed.
    And yes, it is very tasty to me. Some will argue that it is too light, but I enjoy it.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Indeed.
    And yes, it is very tasty to me. Some will argue that it is too light, but I enjoy it.
    It's pretty strong if you eat it straight

    Mild PB Taste and great chocolate taste. Add a tbsp of Natty PB to get a full flavour

  24. I got mine and the cb is priceless!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Indeed.
    And yes, it is very tasty to me. Some will argue that it is too light, but I enjoy it.
    Agreed. It mixes real well so just add less liquid/more powder and you'll be fine. I put like 1 1/2 scoops of choc PB in 12-16 oz of milk usually and it tastes good and strong.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. $23.99 ATW Protein Sale: Part 3!!! Now Live!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 08:12 PM
  2. <--Get Diesel Sale part deux now at nutraplanet!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 01:16 AM
Log in
Log in