Formex

  1. Formex


    do you think Formex will be back in by the time you get t911 I think this will make a killer combo


  2. Most up to date ETAs can be found here:

    Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread


    but

    T-911 should arrive in the warehouse on May 4, and Formex was ordered on Monday, but not 100% sure on which day it will be arriving. They should be in stock together by early to mid next week though.

    Also that would make a very nice stack, enjoy it if you decide to run it.

  3. It should be, man. I can better update this later on. We are working on a shipment right now, so it should not be much longer.
    thanks for the interest in Formex. The T-911 should stack nicely with it. I would run them together if the Yohimbe was taken out - bleh!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Most up to date ETAs can be found here:

    Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread


    but

    T-911 should arrive in the warehouse on May 4, and Formex was ordered on Monday, but not 100% sure on which day it will be arriving. They should be in stock together by early to mid next week though.

    Also that would make a very nice stack, enjoy it if you decide to run it.
    thanks for the info

  5. How would formex stack with Glycobol? I know it is probably speculation since glycobol is so new.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    How would formex stack with Glycobol? I know it is probably speculation since glycobol is so new.
    They should stack nicely.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  7. I have some concerns about stacking T911 and Formestane together .. both dry you out pretty well. Both have estrogen blocking properties...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  8. Perhaps a lower-dose of formestane is in order for the combo.
    Also a clarification on the T-911 ETA; it is shipping to us on the 4th, but won't arrive for a few more days.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Perhaps a lower-dose of formestane is in order for the combo.
    Also a clarification on the T-911 ETA; it is shipping to us on the 4th, but won't arrive for a few more days.
    But there is going to be a presale yes ?? !!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    But there is going to be a presale yes ?? !!
    I was hoping to see it up ; I emailed in the suggestion. I'll call in tomorrow and see if we can get it up. Perhaps once we get shipping confirmation
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Formex Help
    By BIGSWIN19 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 05:22 PM
  2. Formex??
    By paolucci0130 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 06:50 PM
Log in
Log in