Formex

1. Formex

do you think Formex will be back in by the time you get t911 I think this will make a killer combo

2. Most up to date ETAs can be found here:

Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

but

T-911 should arrive in the warehouse on May 4, and Formex was ordered on Monday, but not 100% sure on which day it will be arriving. They should be in stock together by early to mid next week though.

Also that would make a very nice stack, enjoy it if you decide to run it.
    •   

3. It should be, man. I can better update this later on. We are working on a shipment right now, so it should not be much longer.
    thanks for the interest in Formex. The T-911 should stack nicely with it. I would run them together if the Yohimbe was taken out - bleh!

4. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Most up to date ETAs can be found here:

Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

but

T-911 should arrive in the warehouse on May 4, and Formex was ordered on Monday, but not 100% sure on which day it will be arriving. They should be in stock together by early to mid next week though.

Also that would make a very nice stack, enjoy it if you decide to run it.
    thanks for the info

5. How would formex stack with Glycobol? I know it is probably speculation since glycobol is so new.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    How would formex stack with Glycobol? I know it is probably speculation since glycobol is so new.
    They should stack nicely.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.

7. I have some concerns about stacking T911 and Formestane together .. both dry you out pretty well. Both have estrogen blocking properties...

8. Perhaps a lower-dose of formestane is in order for the combo.
    Also a clarification on the T-911 ETA; it is shipping to us on the 4th, but won't arrive for a few more days.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Perhaps a lower-dose of formestane is in order for the combo.
    Also a clarification on the T-911 ETA; it is shipping to us on the 4th, but won't arrive for a few more days.
    But there is going to be a presale yes ?? !!

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    But there is going to be a presale yes ?? !!
    I was hoping to see it up ; I emailed in the suggestion. I'll call in tomorrow and see if we can get it up. Perhaps once we get shipping confirmation
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Formex Help
    By BIGSWIN19 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 06:22 PM
  2. Formex??
    By paolucci0130 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 07:50 PM