IGF-2 caps half full
- 04-30-2009, 02:25 PM
- 04-30-2009, 03:21 PM
I believe it's 700mg/cap, which would make it pretty full. You might want to check with an Applied Nutriceuticals rep though.
04-30-2009, 03:37 PM
I got a bottle of osteo-sport which the caps are virtually empty...... I won't complain really, just will never buy the product again..
04-30-2009, 04:49 PM
That is definitely not normal- please send the unused portion back for an exchange.
Concerning the broken capsules- sounds like they got pushed around pretty good and or dropped during shipping and the capsules came apart - it happens from time to time.
As far as the non-busted capsules appearing half full- the product tends to compact inside of the capsules due to the high relative density of the powder. The more a loose powder inside of a tubular matrix (like a capsule) gets jostled around enough, the more it tends to compact. Chances are, the same kind of pressure/force that caused some of the the capsules to break also caused them to compact down inside the remaining unbroken capsules.
Please mail the unused portion to:
8112 Statesville Road Suite G
Charlotte, NC 28269
Thanks and we will get this taken care of ASAP....
Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
04-30-2009, 04:50 PM
Thanks for clearing that up
Similar Forum Threads
- By not_natty in forum Olympus LabsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-13-2015, 03:17 PM
- By avega17 in forum PESReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2015, 10:37 PM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2008, 12:53 PM
- By pantera101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-03-2008, 08:41 PM
- By spoofy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2003, 11:43 AM