NP Exclusive PreSale: Anabolic Innovation's NEW Maniac + Free 1 Wk. Glycobol!!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Anabolic Innovation's Maniac Promo Kit

Maniac: Release your Inner Rage in the gym with MANIAC!, an Incredible preworkout Formula!

- Also included a FREE sample of the NEW High protein Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix

Team Anabolic Innovations has tried em' all. Every preworkout drink mix from A-Z. Nothing will compare to MANIAC!

You know the feeling of going through workouts unfocused, the feeling of not accomplishing much? The stress of knowing you are not getting everything out of your workout, or even worse: Fatigue towards the end or your mayhem session?

In a sport full of people who pay a ton on preworkout supplements only to have the effects wear off after time, we felt the need to develop something that goes against this grain!

MANIAC! is specially formulated to get you through these sessions and still want more! You won't want to leave the gym!~ Best News is the effects won't wear off like other Products!

What you will get:

* 80 Servings
* Increased Pumps
* Extra aggression in the gym
* No Crash
* Increased Muscle Mass
* Increased Vascularity
* Insane Endurance
* Extreme Focus
* Non hormonal completely natural formula
* Delicious Fruit Punch Flavor

Glycobol 1 Week Trial

THIS IS A PRE-SALE! ITEMS SHIP OUT ~ May 12th
- for those of you that miss the fine print at the end

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Can we get an ingredient profile for Maniac?

Also, how many pills of Glycobol are in the 1 week trial?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Any Idea how much Caffeine is in each serving?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not the foggiest idea; perhaps Crowler will indulge us.
Or Pembroke3355. They provided the information at the other website, but I do not recall if is 100mg or not. Let's await the hard facts!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Im curious as to how the taste is. Also, what is considered a serving? if i get in may will this last until middle july? Thanks.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Or Pembroke3355. They provided the information at the other website, but I do not recall if is 100mg or not. Let's await the hard facts!
You are correct sir! :wave2:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Im curious as to how the taste is. Also, what is considered a serving? if i get in may will this last until middle july? Thanks.

There are 80 servings

Here is what others have said about it'

SportPharmaMike

I used the samples this week and wanted to give you my thoughts.

The Preworkout Beta Sample #1 was great, It gave me a little surge of energy that lasted the whole workout. The taste was FANTASTIC and I wanted more after I was done. Mixed pretty good no huge issues at all.

Drexx

Don't know if you wanted a number rating, but here they aree.. Appreciate you askin me to try this stuff out!

Preworkout Beta #1 Sample

Taste: I'm guessing it is cherry, taste was pretty decent, no complaints.

Mixabity: Mixed fairly easy in 10oz. of water with a fork . No clumps, no powder settled on the bottom.

Energy: A nice sustained boost of energy that pushed me throughout the entire workout.

Focus: Pretty good focus, by the time I got to the gym I was just ready to get busy.

Energy: Kind out like #1 nothing to crazy, a more steady release of energy, no jitters or shaking or anything.

Focus: Fairly decent, just kind wanted to do what I had to and even added a couple sets.

Pump: Pump was definitely good, had trouble getting my hoody off afterwards

AConrad00

I thought the taste for this sample was spot on, and the mixability was excellent. In 20oz of water the flavor was light and tasty, I could have probably gotten away with 10oz of water and been fine.

As far as the ingredients go, i'd think that this isnt a finished label as i'm not real impressed with the stims being grouped into a huge prop blend like that (we use prob blends at neogenix but they are broken down so give a good idea of the dosages of everything in there). I'm not real familiar with NAD and i tried to look it up without much success. Same for dinnulin, which i'd assume to be cinnulin pf?

personally i'd like to see the taurine dosed higher, as well as the tyrosine. As far as the effects, I thought it was a solid preworkout with excellent energy/endurance. Citruline malate must be dosed very well bc I did a shitload of cardio/leg stuff and felt great.

i'd give it a 7/10 - i think maybe if i saw a specific breakdown of the ingredients i'd be able to rate it higher. Also, i'm used to using cryoshock which i believe to be one of the best preworkouts on the market so i am definitely spoiled in that regards.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
You are correct sir! :wave2:
hey if yall are looking for someone to log this let me know. i havent tried a pre workout drink mix in quite some time and would love to give this a shot

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ive never tried a preworkout supp, but the things you guys put out continue to make me buy your stuff! IM pretty much a walking advertisement! I wanted to know servings because i would like for it to be gone in about 2-2 and a half months. some bottles say "X" amount of servings, but in 1 official serving you use 3 or 4 of "their" servings. IM in Iraq and should be heading home in july/august time frame and would hate to leave a bunch of it behind. Taste and mixability sounds spot on.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I got you.

For me 1 serving is just right. BUT I only drink 2 cups of coffee per day and don't use a lot of stims. So for me there are 80 servings.

If you use a good amount of stims you may want 2 servings so you would get 40 servings per bottle.

So if I workout 5 days a week it would last me 18 weeks for $32.99

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Umm, did you forget to mention something Crowler?
AND if you buy during the (Maniac) presale you get a sample of the NEW high protein Cookie mix :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
he he he

Yes it is true.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I <3 Crowler...:ntome:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
oops I thought we were suppose to tell people if they get the pre-sale they get to beta test the chocolate chip cookie mix.

Don't worry I wont tell anyone else :)

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
say what?? Maniac, Glycobol and Choc chip cookie mix.......Awesome.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, posting from vacation!

Enjoying West Palm Beach, although it is colder here than when I left Boston :mad:

I hope you guys enjoy MANIAC! and all of the samples that come along with it...it is our way of saying thanks for being loyal to us, and being so patient with this release.

Thanks all and have a GREAT day!!

-Ken

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Enjoying West Palm Beach, although it is colder here than when I left Boston :mad:

I hope you guys enjoy MANIAC! and all of the samples that come along with it...it is our way of saying thanks for being loyal to us, and being so patient with this release.

-Ken
Hope your enjoying your vacation Ken. I agree this is a great way to say thanks to all of our customers.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established

-Ken
Have a great vacation and thanks...

ScamWatch

ScamWatch

Awards
Nice profile on this, unfussy yet solid. No stupid claims. Will give it a shot..

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It doesn't say anything about the protein on NP.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
What protein?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yea, it doesn't say the protein will be included

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Protein isn't included

sample of high protein Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix IS included :)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
^thats what im talking about. It doesnt say that on NP, unless it's been changed.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well don't you worry porkchop there WILL be Cookie Mix trial IF you preorder. :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Porkchop???

:ntome:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will suggest that you procrastinators jump on this before the pre-sale ends.

If you wait too long, the Free Glycobol Trial Bottle and sample of Protein Cookie Mix will not be included :28:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I will suggest that you procrastinators jump on this before the pre-sale ends.

If you wait too long, the Free Glycobol Trial Bottle and sample of Protein Cookie Mix will not be included :28:

This ^^^:hitit: