Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

Page 6 of 60 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    Icariin was in stock a few days ago and Bulk nettle root powder and now its gone like in 2-3 days lol

    What is eta for icariin 50% and nutra's Nettle root powder 95%?
    I'd also like the ETA on Icariin 50% (bulk) as I was going to place an order today... Please get more.

    Also, when will NP get more bulk L-Tyrosine?


  2. When is ATD going to be in stock
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  3. Will the alpha burn be released in a small quantity, or do I not to worry about waiting by my computer to see when it gets put up on the website? I really wanna try the alpha y
    •   
       


  4. web site says phenibut 50g container is out of stock... any idea when you will get more in?
    thanks

  5. Also, Glycobol is running low. Re-up?

  6. Bump for ETA for bulk nettle root powder and Icariin 50%, just waiting for these to come in so I can place my order and hopefully my other items don't go out of stock

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Also, Glycobol is running low. Re-up?
    If you need some and it is in stock, just buy it.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    If you need some and it is in stock, just buy it.
    Thank you

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    If you need some and it is in stock, just buy it.
    LOL...while supplies last!!!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    If you need some and it is in stock, just buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    LOL...while supplies last!!!

    Im waiting on other things to get in stock before I order. Flawless and Divanex. Thank you for the profound advice.

  11. I'm in the same boat. I think they're just busting your balls TT.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  12. You snooze you lose!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  13. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I think they're just busting your balls TT.
    You sir have a sense of humour. Reps.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  14. E-Humour is so hard to pick up. Not trying to rub you the wrong way TT

  15. I can never get things at the same time, so that means multiple orders.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I can never get things at the same time, so that means multiple orders.
    You just got to buy the stuff that never goes OOS lol. I've got a kilo of ALCAR, NAC and 100g Na-RALA in my cart

    Anyways regarding ETAs, hopefully Custom can give us an ETA on the bulks, and I'll try calling in on Monday (Americans don't have a holiday, so NP should be open whereas I've got the day off )

  17. how about powerFull....i want the asteroid stack and i think thats the part out of stock

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    how about powerFull....i want the asteroid stack and i think thats the part out of stock
    Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    You just got to buy the stuff that never goes OOS lol. I've got a kilo of ALCAR, NAC and 100g Na-RALA in my cart

    Anyways regarding ETAs, hopefully Custom can give us an ETA on the bulks, and I'll try calling in on Monday (Americans don't have a holiday, so NP should be open whereas I've got the day off )
    CustomCapsule.com is you bulk powder supplier?

  20. No, username Custom, Matt, founder of Omega Sports. He's been posting a fair bit in this thread with updates.

  21. 00 caps?

  22. Andraulic State by LG

    TD Form by CEL

  23. You guys really need CEL's Formestane

  24. any idea when Tbol by thermolife will be in stock? ordering a bunch of other stuff and dont want to have 2 seperate orders (too much postage to oz!!!) thanks in advance

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    Icariin was in stock a few days ago and Bulk nettle root powder and now its gone like in 2-3 days lol

    What is eta for icariin 50% and nutra's Nettle root powder 95%?


    bump

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    Andraulic State by LG

    TD Form by CEL
    Did you read the 1st post about AS?
    Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    You guys really need CEL's Formestane
    We want it too The 1st run was very small, and we're waiting on the 2nd run. Hopefully it should be available soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrslik View Post
    any idea when Tbol by thermolife will be in stock? ordering a bunch of other stuff and dont want to have 2 seperate orders (too much postage to oz!!!) thanks in advance
    I had talked with their rep a while back, and there was a manufacturing delay, but I think we stocked it since then. I'll look into this.

  27. SNS-RK 500?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post


    bump
    Yeah, I'll place an order today if NP can get some Icariin 50% (bulk powder).

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Yeah, I'll place an order today if NP can get some Icariin 50% (bulk powder).
    They better not.. I just placed an order a few hours ago coz I gave my hopes up.. =p

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    They better not.. I just placed an order a few hours ago coz I gave my hopes up.. =p
    LOL! I should just get some stoked and tear the caps apart for a cool powder.

  31. Updates:
    Hardcore Formulations: All their products that are OOS should be en route to NP sometime this week.
    The toll free # isnt working for me, so thats all I'll have right now

  32. keep us posted on the DCP/leviathan. looking to lean out

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Yeah, I'll place an order today if NP can get some Icariin 50% (bulk powder).
    Apparently, our canisters are out of stock as we have the actual powder in stock. The canisters should be back in ASAP.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Apparently, our canisters are out of stock as we have the actual powder in stock. The canisters should be back in ASAP.
    Oh sh1t, exactly what I wanted to hear. I'm going to deposit my money right now so I can make my order... Save some Icariin for me!!!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Apparently, our canisters are out of stock as we have the actual powder in stock. The canisters should be back in ASAP.
    nettle 95% as well?

    I guess it has to do with summer coming and quite a few extra people getting into better shape .

  36. Looking for eta on RPN stuff, acne control stack and flawless.

  37. When will the cannisters for the 50% Icarrin be back in stock? In a few days?

    ETA on Bulk Nettle Root 95%???

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    When will the cannisters for the 50% Icarrin be back in stock? In a few days?

    ETA on Bulk Nettle Root 95%???
    They are in stock now... I ordered some about 3 hours ago.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    They are in stock now... I ordered some about 3 hours ago.
    O SNAP

    Thanks Brotha

    They better stay in stock until I get home at 7am.. only 7 and a half hours to go... *crosses fingers*

    I was gonna get a bottle of Activate Xtreme to replace Nettle root, but I got 2 bottles of stim-free blue up for the same price as 1 bottle of AX, I can megadose it and get some decent results at least in libido for sure, quality product IMO even though I've never used it..

    But Nettle Root 95% and Icariin 50% are a MuSTTT for me right now, can't wait to order tomorroooooo!

  40. Any idea on when x dream will be in stock?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4030
    Last Post: 05-17-2015, 10:38 AM
  2. The OFFICIAL SX Review Thread!!
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 01:55 PM
  3. Replies: 477
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 04:25 PM
Log in
Log in