Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

Page 24 of 96 First ... 2223242526 ... Last

  1. is jack3d sold out AGAIN? order a 54' trailer of that stuff. any eta?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    What about LG's grape BC+EAA?
    BUMP

    Also, I second the Jack3d ETA
    •   
       


  3. Jacked, Reser AD and LG BC+Eaa's ETA's coming within the next 12 hours....
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  4. RPN will try to have STRANGE shots there by Wednesday. Krillipid Balance will arrive Tuesday, and we will hopefully have DCP back in stock within 3 weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Jacked, Reser AD and LG BC+Eaa's ETA's coming within the next 12 hours....
    I'm not sure if your ETA on the products' ETA will be correct on the weekend
    •   
       


  6. I forgot it was the weekend...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I forgot it was the weekend...
    That drunk already?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That drunk already?
    I am 4am Monday morning

  9. ETA on Bulk Formestane (5grams) and AMS 4-AD UTT?

  10. Any remote ETA on DCP?

  11. Geranium??
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  12. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Any remote ETA on DCP?
    See #582 above

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    See #582 above
    Thank you. I missed that on my Iphone.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jaebmang View Post
    ETA on Bulk Formestane (5grams) and AMS 4-AD UTT?
    Formestane is en route to us now from China. So it could be 3 days or 2 weeks if it gets held up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Geranium??
    I was hoping the caps would be back in by the end of the week.

  15. Lipotrophin-PM (120 capsules/600 mg) Manufactured By: Applied Nutriceuticals
    X-Dream (60 caps)
    Manufactured By: IBE

    Wazz up guys any word on these products....????

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    RPN will try to have STRANGE shots there by Wednesday. Krillipid Balance will arrive Tuesday, and we will hopefully have DCP back in stock within 3 weeks.
    by my sundial, its tuesday already

  17. X-Dream was in stock yesterday...

    Ill check on it along with Lipo PM and see if Krillipid is in the warehouse and ready to go up.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  18. You guys are lucking out...they bottles the wrong Krillipid dosage (300mg instead of 500mg). I have replacements on the way, but there are 24 units at Nutra.

    Whoever orders them will receive 2 bottles for the same price (300mg * 60 caps = 18 grams * 2 bottles = 36 grams, basically 6 grams extra for free.)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. lipoderm-y and lipoderm-ultra?

  20. We haven't had that in stock for a while....I'll check up on it.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  21. looking forward to hearing from you.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You guys are lucking out...they bottles the wrong Krillipid dosage (300mg instead of 500mg). I have replacements on the way, but there are 24 units at Nutra.

    Whoever orders them will receive 2 bottles for the same price (300mg * 60 caps = 18 grams * 2 bottles = 36 grams, basically 6 grams extra for free.)
    it just needs to be orderable

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    X-Dream was in stock yesterday...

    Ill check on it along with Lipo PM and see if Krillipid is in the warehouse and ready to go up.
    Lipo PM and X-dream have no ETA's as of yet....Krillipid still pending.

    Give me a minute on the lipo, should have word in a sec
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  24. Any update on the Jack3d??

    Man. took my last dose today.

    JP.

  25. The Jacked is on order, it's just very, very, very late. Expect it anyday now.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-26-2013, 08:21 PM
Log in
Log in