Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

Page 15 of 96 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. citrus dew flavour gonna be up today?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

2. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Yea a presale would be nice; I know Darren's busy but one more product wouldn't hurt
    Not even a true presale, really, since we have verfied shipping info. I paid a crapload to have the initial units overnighted. They were supposed to arrive today, but they finished capping too late to send.

Anything ordered over the weekend wouldn't ship until monday ANYWAY.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Bah, waited too long to submit the order. Are the NP ECGC caps expected to be restocked soon (Tea-CGC)?

Extremely excited about the Alpha-Y caps (as well as the numerous others you mention you are working on in other threads), dsade. You are on fire, man. I have anxiety responses to Y and Y-hcl systemically, but now I can finally add this nice boost to my cut (without having to buy some proprietary diet blend).

4. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    Bah, waited too long to submit the order. Are the NP ECGC caps expected to be restocked soon (Tea-CGC)?

Extremly excited about the Alpha-Y caps (as well as the numerous others you mention you are working on in other threads), dsade. You are on fire, man. I have anxiety responses to Y and Y-hcl systemically, but now I can finally add this nice boost to my cut (without having to buy some proprietary diet blend).
    Thank you, sir...

It will also eventually be included in PHEAR, as well as the libido/test boost/PCT product, but by that time you have WELL assessed your tolerance for it.

5. What about the capping kits and are you guys going to carry dermatherm target? If so, ETA please. Also, bulk sesathin.
    •   

6. Bulk Sesathin won`t be back.
    We will carry DT; should be in sometime this week, will get a more solid ETA if I can.
    We got out of the capping kits way too fast; I`ve got to remind Darren to order more. I`ll try and get an ETA on them.

7. Thanks for the quick response!

8. Primaforce Primal EAA? I had it in my cart, but I waited too long to order and now it's out of stock.

9. Darn, about to place my order today only to find bulk 'super cissus RX' is OOS. I know there's issues with cissus availability at the moment, as I usually get my bulk cissus from UK sites (which have been OOS for a few months); any chance you guys at nutra will be getting any more in?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Iron07 View Post
    NP bulk 1000 caps fish oil?

I know the ETA was Monday. Is there any word when?

11. Well... I don't wanna sound like an ass, but ETA on Alpha Burn, round 2?

12. Quote Originally Posted by jcross View Post
    bump

13. Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    Well... I don't wanna sound like an ass, but ETA on Alpha Burn, round 2?
    I updated it in the 1st post I think, but 12 more tomorrow, and we might set them as 2-3 days today.

14. the bulk of my stock arrives here in Ohio on Thursday. I will rush out as many more as they want to arrive on Friday or Monday.

Stock is actually getting low, even out of these already.

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    the bulk of my stock arrives here in Ohio on Thursday. I will rush out as many more as they want to arrive on Friday or Monday.

Stock is actually getting low, even out of these already.
    What of PLCAR?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

16. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    What of PLCAR?
    Tomorrow.

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Tomorrow.
    Thank you.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

18. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Thank you.
    No, sir....thank YOU.

I'm shippin out more today, just in case.

19. ETA on the HP-100X Pocket Scale, please.

20. ETA on Vit Min 75+ Iron Free (90 tabs)

apparently my order is pending from a memorial day order because it is out of stock. Though it was not when i made the order

21. just wondering if there is any ETA on NutraPlanet's Ultimate MassPump Stack??

22. Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    ETA on Vit Min 75+ Iron Free (90 tabs)

apparently my order is pending from a memorial day order because it is out of stock. Though it was not when i made the order
    in stock today

23. SNS Phenibut XT eta?

24. Quote Originally Posted by jcross View Post
    I'm currently knocking heads around trying to find out why this is not in our warehouse right now.

25. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    Bah, waited too long to submit the order. Are the NP ECGC caps expected to be restocked soon (Tea-CGC)?

The green tea caps should be in by week's end.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 01:54 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-26-2013, 07:21 PM