Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

Page 14 of 80 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

  1. ROFL! You guys kill me. The NP capped stuff definitely tasted/smelled like tea and threw me off a bit as I was capping the bulks last night. Thanks for the reassurance :P


  2. BUMP for ETA on NutraPlanet's Ultimate MassPump Stack
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by radaruckus View Post
    ETA on Glycine 1kg, and Na-rala 25g.
    Glycine will not be back. Na-R-ALA will be back on Monday or Tuesday.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    BUMP for ETA on NutraPlanet's Ultimate MassPump Stack

    This is up in the air as I am not sure if Sam is offering the stack anymore. I will look into it.

  4. ETA on the following please:
    Androstenetrione Powder (5 grams)
    Icariin 50% powder (50 grams)
    Grape Seed Extract 95% (50 grams)
    Green Tea Powder (50% EGCG) (100 gm)

    thanks

  5. I emailed the nutra website about the 800mg Prime and the response was that you are already selling it. However, the nutrient label on the product page still says 600mg. Can you guys confirm this?
    •   
       




  6. Icariin
    Cissus (5% or 10% powder)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ward0351 View Post
    I emailed the nutra website about the 800mg Prime and the response was that you are already selling it. However, the nutrient label on the product page still says 600mg. Can you guys confirm this?
    You already got confirmation from HQ I'll get the label changed today.

  8. Bulk Super Cissus?
    And I second the green tea ETA

  9. MOre Alpha Burn?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    MOre Alpha Burn?
    Dsade is overnighting a bunch for tomorrow, then a large chunk on Monday. however seeing as how these sell out in about an hour, when I say a large chunk, it might mean 6 hours

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    You already got confirmation from HQ I'll get the label changed today.
    Excellent, thank you

  12. Androstenetrione, NP brand cissus and icariin are showing in stock now. I'll make sure on that.

    Grape seed extract will not be back.

    green Tea powder should be in very early next week.

  13. Any word on the capping kits?

  14. Jacked, I need more Jacked

  15. Quote Originally Posted by login211 View Post
    ETA on the following please:
    Androstenetrione Powder (5 grams)
    Icariin 50% powder (50 grams)
    Grape Seed Extract 95% (50 grams)
    Green Tea Powder (50% EGCG) (100 gm)

    thanks
    bump on only the Androstenetrione, the rest is back in stock which is awesome

  16. OMEGA SPORTS ULTIMA?

  17. Hey Custom wanted to get an ETA on Citrulline Malate powder.

    cheers mate

  18. a small quantity of Alpha-burn will be back in stock tomorow.l..and a larger quantity Monday or Tuesday.

    This weekend is my big Strange/Alpha-burn/tyrosine/mystery compound experiment.

  19. ETA on SNS phenibut XT? Also noticed nutra's getting low on some Optimum Nutrition items, getting another ON shipment soon?...still looking for that 100% Natural Casein!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by login211 View Post
    bump on only the Androstenetrione, the rest is back in stock which is awesome
    Someone must have bought like 300 grams yesterday, because we did have a lot in stock...so since we did not have much of a warning on this one, it will be at least a week before we can get more in.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    OMEGA SPORTS ULTIMA?
    At least 2 weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Hey Custom wanted to get an ETA on Citrulline Malate powder.

    cheers mate
    The back end is showing in stock...shoot customer service an email and tell them I said to get it fixed.

  21. I think the ATD scare caused some massive hoarding.

  22. Formex
    T-Rez

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I think the ATD scare caused some massive hoarding.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  24. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Someone must have bought like 300 grams yesterday, because we did have a lot in stock...so since we did not have much of a warning on this one, it will be at least a week before we can get more in.



    At least 2 weeks.



    The back end is showing in stock...shoot customer service an email and tell them I said to get it fixed.
    i can wait a week... i just hope the other 7 items in my cart stay in stock during this time :/

  25. NP's bulk EAA's?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Someone must have bought like 300 grams yesterday, because we did have a lot in stock...so since we did not have much of a warning on this one, it will be at least a week before we can get more in.



    At least 2 weeks.



    The back end is showing in stock...shoot customer service an email and tell them I said to get it fixed.


    At least 2 weeks?? Id be happy if I could buy it in 2 weeks!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Dsade is overnighting a bunch for tomorrow, then a large chunk on Monday. however seeing as how these sell out in about an hour, when I say a large chunk, it might mean 6 hours
    can't wait. i've become a huge fan of rpn products.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jchaffee1 View Post
    ETA on SNS phenibut XT? Also noticed nutra's getting low on some Optimum Nutrition items, getting another ON shipment soon?...still looking for that 100% Natural Casein!
    I'll second the On natural casein in 5lbs. You guys need this.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by put5onyo View Post
    NP's bulk EAA's?
    Waiting on a decision from Stryder.

    If these do come in, be prepared for an insane deal!

  30. Xtend - Blue Razz?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4031
    Last Post: 02-14-2016, 07:01 AM
  2. The OFFICIAL SX Review Thread!!
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 01:55 PM
  3. Replies: 477
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 04:25 PM
Log in
Log in