Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

Page 13 of 60 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by smutty View Post
    vat attack. Was this a one shot deal?
    NOPE. Jacob mentioned about 10 days before restocking or at least sending of the VatAttack.
    doing my own thang!


  2. Quercetin????

  3. NOSether?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by munique View Post
    NOSether?
    I reckon that should be available anyday now, prob monday-tuesday as I saw a status update on chucks facebook about it

  5. Didn't see anything about DTH in the last 3 pages. Any word on this?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
    Didn't see anything about DTH in the last 3 pages. Any word on this?
    Nothing good I'm afraid. The latest ETA on DTH is from Chuck here
    Not sure on exact date when this will be done, my manufacture for DTH is pretty much ignoring my calls. DTP (which is being made elsewhere might be done 1st).
    DTP Eta: June 21st

  7. Quote Originally Posted by paint2100 View Post
    any word on generic labz x-mass
    Bump for the X-Mass

    JP.

  8. Curious whens Ultima gonna be at NP?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Curious whens Ultima gonna be at NP?
    Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

    So probably around a week still.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

    So probably around a week still.
    Is it really only a week off?

    Cos I'm seriously wanting to order this week some stage, but if it's only a week, i can wait tho been waiting 5 weeks and the rest

  11. Cissus caps 50% standardized, or Hydroxl 4 Cissus Quadrangularis 24%, or even the bulk super cissus 10% by usp...

    any eta's on any of them?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Is it really only a week off?

    Cos I'm seriously wanting to order this week some stage, but if it's only a week, i can wait tho been waiting 5 weeks and the rest
    Matt will see that and be able to confirm the latest ETA on Ultima.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    So probably around a week still.
    Good timing figure be ready for another order by then don't wanna miss out on it.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Curious whens Ultima gonna be at NP?
    Hopefully very soon. We're still trying to perfect the flavor, which has proved to be a little more difficult than we imagined.

    But sadly, it is a bit further than 1 week out.

  15. is the AI recover pro officially on sale yet?!

  16. Hello,

    Any word on when the Bulk BCAA's will be back for sale on N.P.?

    Also what do you think about a bulk EAA? Yes I know BCAA's has EAA's in them lol just wondering.

    Thanks,
    WB

  17. Quote Originally Posted by lciaccio View Post
    is the AI recover pro officially on sale yet?!
    Our ETAs from AI tend to be very good; I'll check with Crowler to see if the tracking shows it arrived.

  18. ETA on ThermoGum samples? What? Wednesday you say for a VERY small number?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Our ETAs from AI tend to be very good; I'll check with Crowler to see if the tracking shows it arrived.
    thank you sir!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by WannabeBatman View Post
    Hello,

    Any word on when the Bulk BCAA's will be back for sale on N.P.?

    Also what do you think about a bulk EAA? Yes I know BCAA's has EAA's in them lol just wondering.

    Thanks,
    WB
    BCAA's should be in this week. EAA's should follow in 2-3 weeks.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    ETA on ThermoGum samples? What? Wednesday you say for a VERY small number?
    whattttttt

    NUTRA! PUT THE SAMPLES UP BEFORE 12PM!

    damn, you have to put it up the first day i start work.....

  22. It might already be posted in here, I just dont have time to read back through it at the moment but I went to the Nutraplanet site and noticed that some flavors of the protein is out of stock, any idea when it will be re-stocked? I need to order some in the next week or so. Also, props on adding the new flavors, I have been wanting to try the strawberry and the wild berry for a while now.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Hopefully very soon. We're still trying to perfect the flavor, which has proved to be a little more difficult than we imagined.

    But sadly, it is a bit further than 1 week out.
    Screw the PEA! Just get it out! lol...

  24. Any idea when the CCB or CB flavors of ATW blend will be back in stock? I need to get my fix!

  25. Tea-GCG caps?

  26. any ETA on Formex? What's the deal with IBE? Sigh......

  27. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    Tea-GCG caps?
    Hopefully Monday.

  28. YOU ARE KILLING ME HERE

    MST cre-02?

  29. how about cap em quik 00 pill capper

  30. really need to order and cant without the cre-02... never thought it would be out of stock

  31. Quote Originally Posted by UTWahoo View Post
    Any idea when the CCB or CB flavors of ATW blend will be back in stock? I need to get my fix!
    Full restock!

  32. Ultimate MassPump Stack Creatine Gluconate???

    I get high kidney values with CEE but not others. Can I just order the one with CEE option and add a note that asks for Di-Creatine Malate instead since Gluconate is still out of stock and 3 times as expensive?
    No mono too much stomach issues.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Ddono25 View Post
    Ultimate MassPump Stack Creatine Gluconate???

    I get high kidney values with CEE but not others. Can I just order the one with CEE option and add a note that asks for Di-Creatine Malate instead since Gluconate is still out of stock and 3 times as expensive?
    No mono too much stomach issues.
    Gluconate should NOT be listed as out of stock. If you want, email CS and tell them that I said it should be in stock.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Gluconate should NOT be listed as out of stock. If you want, email CS and tell them that I said it should be in stock.
    Showing in stock on all 3 sizes & combo.

  35. Will you be getting Adrenalean by DS in any time soon?

  36. why them dont come with expiration date on label ?

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Gustavao View Post
    why them dont come with expiration date on label ?
    Define "them"?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Gustavao View Post
    why them dont come with expiration date on label ?
    there's only so much the whole thing.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  39. Bulk supplements like glutamine,bcaa dont come with the expiration date on label.. and why Certificate of Analysis AAKG already almost has expired ?

    production date: 7-4-2007
    shelf life: 2 years

  40. they accidentally the whole expiration date
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4030
    Last Post: 05-17-2015, 10:38 AM
  2. The OFFICIAL SX Review Thread!!
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 01:55 PM
  3. Replies: 477
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 04:25 PM
Log in
Log in