Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

Page 12 of 60 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by login211 View Post
    bump to the NP gods, just waiting on the TRIONE
    Still about 1 week out.

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Guys...I just sent a $5k incentive to my production company to have the new DCP batch finished ASAP, but we're still looking at at LEAST 3 weeks.

I'm going to lose some big money on this, but I have already promised NP a discount once again for the inconvenience. There WILL be some big combos and sales.
    i may have to save my money for these sales... what kinda deals are we talking about?

3. Are you still gonna carry SNS phenibut XT since you have other options for phenibut?...was holding out on an order for this. If you weren't going to get it anytime soon i would probably get the bulk, but i would prefer this capped...and primaforce is twice the price.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Still about 1 week out.
    alright... extremely excited about my order... i haven't taken any supps except for creatine in about a year, not even on whey right now... can't wait!!!!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Still about 1 week out.
    Just thought I would warn everyone...I'm planning on picking up a LARGE chunk of the TRIONE.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

6. for yourself, or for a product?

7. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    for yourself, or for a product?
    For myself...this stuff is going to be impossible to get pretty soon.

8. ahh yes, i had forgotten about all that hubbub ever since the JC Romero incident. Save some form for the rest of us though!

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Just thought I would warn everyone...I'm planning on picking up a LARGE chunk of the TRIONE.
    Someone snapped up all our ATD last week; these OTC AI's are probably going to disappear soon, I've stocked up on Formestane myself

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    thanks for the warning, i'll be sure to check for it several times a day starting now

all i need is 2-3 bottles, will split it with a friend

11. Quote Originally Posted by login211 View Post
    thanks for the warning, i'll be sure to check for it several times a day starting now

all i need is 2-3 bottles, will split it with a friend
    The Primaforce Trione is in stockjust a bit more than the NP Trione caps. 60 instead of 90, just keep that in mind if you can't get the NP Trione ones.

12. thanks for the tip, will keep it in mind... not that it matters any more since 2 more of my 6 supps have gone out of stock again lol but it seems that most items are replenished on a weekly basis which is great

btw i see that you are in TO, do you think i'll have any trouble getting trione and divanex accross the border?

13. Divanex no problem and Trione, maybe; depends if they search the package or not. Likely OK though.

14. Poseidon 880g?

didnt see it mentioned in here and refuse to pay for shipping, hence i wont order from anybody besides NP

15. ATW protein blend... theres only 2 flavors available

16. where is the 150 cap super cissus rx?

17. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    where is the 150 cap super cissus rx?
    Likely in stock but label not updated; we already carry the 800mg prime and I got that label switched. I'll see when we're getting/already got the 150ct SuperCissus RX.

18. EQ-Plex?

19. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    where is the 150 cap super cissus rx?
    Super Cissus Rx will move from 750mg per capsule and 90 capsules per bottle to 800mg per capsule and 120 (not 150) capsules per bottle.

20. Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    ATW protein blend... theres only 2 flavors available
    QFE. Waiting on the choc peanut butter cup.

21. Any ETA on Jack3d?

22. i may have missed it, but do you have an ETA on atomic meltdown?

23. Atomic Meltdown, Java + Flawless Combo
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

24. Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    i may have missed it, but do you have an ETA on atomic meltdown?
    Tomorrow, on both counts.

25. alright thanks

26. Back again... Status on Jack3d..? sheez seems like Nutra stock has been in the toilet lately on a lot of stuff...

27. Quote Originally Posted by jamjoe View Post
    EQ-Plex?
    i second this

any date on when it will be in???

28. Any way you guys could get All the Whey Isolate wildberry and/or chocolate mint on your website???

I'm sure they'd fly off the shelf, or out of the warehouse, either or.

29. Is IBE out of business. NOTHING is in stock.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

30. eta on rpn's dcp?
    got the dcp/levi stack gonna cycle of the levi, but can i stay on the dcp, and for how long?

31. 1kilo BCAA. when is it gonna be in stock

32. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    Any way you guys could get All the Whey Isolate wildberry and/or chocolate mint on your website???

I'm sure they'd fly off the shelf, or out of the warehouse, either or.
    choc mint. i would love to see this at NP.

33. T-Rez???

34. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    T-Rez???
    Was shipped to us yesterday and should be in bby mid-next week.

35. Quote Originally Posted by hi4611 View Post
    1kilo BCAA. when is it gonna be in stock
    Our order is in the Atlanta area, we are not sure why it has not been delivered. Please continue to check as this literally should be any minute.

36. When will Epidrol be back in stock? Thats the last thing to complete my order.

37. any word on generic labz x-mass

38. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Super Cissus Rx will move from 750mg per capsule and 90 capsules per bottle to 800mg per capsule and 120 (not 150) capsules per bottle.
    Just confirmed that we're on our last shipment of the 90caps, and the next shipment will be 120caps. Will update you guys when I've confirmed we're now shipping the new version.

39. vat attack. Was this a one shot deal?

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4030
    Last Post: 05-17-2015, 10:38 AM
  2. The OFFICIAL SX Review Thread!!
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 01:55 PM
  3. Replies: 477
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 04:25 PM