Orders Shipped Today

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Did any orders go out today? I placed an order around noon yesterday and it still doesn't show it shipped? I even called earlier and almost changed it to 2-day air. Maybe I should have?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
the recent ATW and dollar sale crushed NP with orders.
they are getting processed as quickly as possible and should be caught up before the weekend.
if you happened to order anything that said 'shipping 1-2 business days' that will hold your order up as well.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They've been working like animals! The sale started at midnight though, and was gone by around 3, so you're in the latter quarter of orders. I talked to Rene, and they're hoping to have most out by tomorrow, and all of them by Friday.

Hankster beat me :jaw:

sncaufield

Awards
For what it's worth, I ordered the ATW and it shipped at 5 EST today... so no they're not sitting on their thumbs at NP :) lol

xazzu

Awards
Don't worry Cool, mine hasn't shipped either, but I have plenty of a stash to hold me over. Hopefully they'll toss a few extra samples in there us "late comers" :)

dave12

Awards
  • Established
If it shipped you would get an e mail, I've also read due to recent sales shipment has neen slightly delayed sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
My last two orders I didn't get a email when it shipped. Is that just me or did something change?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
some orders sure got shipped today... i know mine did and is on its way home :dance:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Well mine finally went out today. That's 3-4 days after I ordered. It's gonna end up taking a week to reach me. I appreciate how busy NP is and how hard they work but, my order has gotten help up the last few time now. 1 week is too long, especially when I spoke to someone on the phone the day after I ordered. This is a little disappointing.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well mine finally went out today. That's 3-4 days after I ordered. It's gonna end up taking a week to reach me. I appreciate how busy NP is and how hard they work but, my order has gotten help up the last few time now. 1 week is too long, especially when I spoke to someone on the phone the day after I ordered. This is a little disappointing.
Timing is everything. If you ordered at noon Tuesday, that means we received somewhere from 1000-1500 orders in the last 12 hours from the massive ATW protein deal. When you consider the size of NP's operation, I think it is quite a feat that we managed to get to your order this quickly. In almost every other case, you hear about how crazy fast our turnaround is. If you place an order early next week before the sale in the morning, I'm almost certain your order will be shipped the same day.