Supreme Protein Carb Conscious Caramel Nut Chocolate Protein Bars

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Any word of when you're going to be getting this flavor back in stock in the 12-pack boxes? When I go to 1 box in the shopping cart, it's available. But with 2 or more boxes in the shopping cart, it's out of stock.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
These bars are hands down the best tasting protein bars ever. Not just the caramel, but the rocky road and PB crunch ones too.

PB is my fav. Hope fully they will have them for my next order *hint*hint*

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to check into it for you, but if your interested the rocky road is still stocked up (despite it saying that only 1 is in stock ~ I think this is a mishap and that 1 in stock is for the Carmel).

And I have to agree these bars are by far the tastiest I have tried (with Pure Protein a very close second)

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I picked up one of the half sizes of chocolate carmel from the grochery store when I was in a pinch to eat something. It blew my freaking mind it was so good, and the nutrition facts weren't too offputting. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on some pb when they get stocked.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
^^^very good idea! PB crunch is insanely good! I use them as my cheat meal once or twice a week.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
The ETA is Monday, but keep an eye out as there is a possibility that they could come in by tomorrow.