Formestane and Bulk trione back in Sock

1. Thumbs up Formestane and Bulk trione back in Stock

Androstenetrione Powder (5 grams) By: NutraPlanet

Formestane Powder (5 gram) By: NutraPlanet

Please note that the bulk trione is in no way related to, or effected by the trione caps.

•   

2. good to see these back in stock or is it Sock?

Is it a good idea to mix the 2 with penetrate?

3. I plan to make 2 mixes of 1/2 form 1/2 trione when I recieve my order...if not just a form and a trione trans.

Is it better to mix?

4. Quote Originally Posted by wjb33 View Post
    I plan to make 2 mixes of 1/2 form 1/2 trione when I recieve my order...if not just a form and a trione trans.

Is it better to mix?
    you can for a nice topical
    Team Orbit
    •   

5. yeah, a blend is fine. just remember that with a single penetrate bottle you can only get around 5g of powder into solution though.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    yeah, a blend is fine. just remember that with a single penetrate bottle you can only get around 5g of powder into solution though.
    5g went in so easy, I feel like I could have squeezed in 6 or 7, I'll try this in a few weeks and find out. Although I will have alot of TD Form sitting prepared lol. It's a problem I can live with though

7. i just tried putting in 7g of form into penetrate and it came out a little gritty.

8. I have all of the ingredients sitting in front of me...here comes the mix!

I'm not sure on how I want to go about doing it though. Would it make more sense to do 1 formestane only mix and 1 trione only mix and then divide them 1/2 each into one bottle or to divide up the powders and make separate bottles with the separate powders?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 01:41 AM
  2. When will bulk FORMESTANE be back in stock?
    By User12321 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 05:27 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 08:21 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 03:16 PM
  5. Bulk A-Trione Powder Back in Stock!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 01:12 PM