All The Whey: Protein Blend Refill Bag BLOWOUT!!!!! $23.99!!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
After the wildly popular ATW sale a few months ago, we decided to try and do it again for you guys. This time we brought in the ATW refill bags.

Refill Bags

Also, we understand that there was some unforeseen delays last time. This time, we've ordered it all beforehand, and will only be selling as much as we have in our warehouse. So when it's gone, IT'S GONE!!!

poptopop77

Awards
wooohooo time to load up on some protein :thumbsup:

xazzu

Awards
Woo, was hoping you'd have a new flavor of their protein, but I can deal with another each of cinnamon bun, cup cake batter, and choco pb :D

Too bad the stevia protein won't be here before then, be nice to try that.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
yeah no good on the stevia was told "they have no plans on putting out a stevia sweetened protein". very sad.

begformercy

Awards
Made an order earlier before the free ship code. :( , but I saw the freeship code and....made another order :lol:

ViperKing666

Awards
what flavor did you guys get? I was really looking forward to Cinnamon Bun but sold out.
Now don't know what to get....

xazzu

Awards
what flavor did you guys get? I was really looking forward to Cinnamon Bun but sold out.
Now don't know what to get....
I personally say go with Cupcake batter, it's almost as good, and great to mix with lots of other flavors too. Chocolate cupcake anyone?

sncaufield

Awards
Wow.. I got the choc peanut butter cup probably like 15 minutes before it went out of stock. Sweeeeeeet!

And steve said he thought they had stock for 2-3 days .. haha didn't know what they were getting themselves into!

xazzu

Awards
Wow.. I got the choc peanut butter cup probably like 15 minutes before it went out of stock. Sweeeeeeet!

And steve said he thought they had stock for 2-3 days .. haha didn't know what they were getting themselves into!
It's been posted on FW and SD, that should be enough to destroy any deal.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if we made it onto FW last time. That's crazy it's OOS though... Hmm, I know we didn't plan on overselling, but <16 hours... You guys blow me away, in a good way!

Also Stevia is something we will very likely be doing, just talked to Darren about it today. Shouldn't even be a production delay, just a question of when we want to bring it in.

XxCrisisxX

Awards
I saw this on Slickdeals and ordered 15lbs...then I ordered like $120 of other stuff. Does anyone else suffer from impulsive spending at Nutraplanet like I do?

Cerberus

Awards
Damnit ... choc pb cup is out, same w/ cinn bun !@# You damn kids with the ability to hoard all of the deals before us working folks get on a computer! :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I saw this on Slickdeals and ordered 15lbs...then I ordered like $120 of other stuff. Does anyone else suffer from impulsive spending at Nutraplanet like I do?
yes. My name is monstermash and i'm addicted to deals.

Cerberus great video lol

xazzu

Awards
Yea I had plenty of protein, but could not pass this up.

Steve, glad to hear about the Stevia (ha) coming - any word on new flavors showing up?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAMNNNNNNNN IT!!!!!!!

I missed it

natas9

natas9

Awards
Nnnoooo!

When I go to the page... it says in stock. When I add to cart... it says out of stock... What a tease!!! :chick:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
All the Whey can't keep up with the demand. you guys buy us out overnight every time!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They're all OOS. Sucks.
I guess I'll buy directly from ATW then.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
i had same prob..went 2 order and all gone...ATW u gonna hook me and Lungs up on that sweet deal...lol

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
i had same prob..went 2 order and all gone...ATW u gonna hook me and Lungs up on that sweet deal...lol
Said it was In Stock when I clicked the link. Added it my cart and then it said it was OOS.....:dunno:

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 5 pounds before the refill bags. Price was 29.99. Thought I would get a jug, but got a refill bag. Did I somehow order a bag and miss the special? Normally I wouldn't care, but the protein is for my gf and she needs a jug, lmao. My appologies if some how I am mistaken. Any answers will be much appreciated, thanks!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered 5 pounds before the refill bags. Price was 29.99. Thought I would get a jug, but got a refill bag. Did I somehow order a bag and miss the special? Normally I wouldn't care, but the protein is for my gf and she needs a jug, lmao. My appologies if some how I am mistaken. Any answers will be much appreciated, thanks!
PM me your order #. Also where do you live? I can see if I know a fellow AMer that lives in the same city, and perhaps they've got some spare protein tubs if you or your gym buddies don't.

begformercy

Awards
I also would like to express my interest in other ATW products, especially blends such as casein/egg white etc.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This deal did blow out quick...but what did you expect? At that price it won't last long! For those of you who missed out on this sale, no worries--we are resurrecting the Protein Blowout deal next week. Will offer a sneak-peak post on Twitter and AM so you guys will have a one day heads up before the sale goes live.

Stay tuned...we have several thousand coming in, but I guarantee it will be gone in less than 24 hours.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This deal did blow out quick...but what did you expect? At that price it won't last long! For those of you who missed out on this sale, no worries--we are resurrecting the Protein Blowout deal next week. Will offer a sneak-peak post on Twitter and AM so you guys will have a one day heads up before the sale goes live.

Stay tuned...we have several thousand coming in, but I guarantee it will be gone in less than 24 hours.
I'd been teasing them for ages :)

TX MUSCLE

Awards
sorry for ignorance, but does protein blowout still = ATW blend in all 5 flavors?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established

Over under sell out: 16 hours

Sam your the man

TX MUSCLE

Awards
Sam can confirm that, but if we're resurrecting this protein blowout, I would imagine it is the same as the previous one, no :dunno:
ha. i thought this was the first refil bag run. didn't expect 1000+ to be ready so quick. :hitit:

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards

Awesome will you post it on this thread?This is why I buy from NP.I just bought over a 100 worth of stuff.Srew that other board......b b s o m e t h i n g

Meerspace

Meerspace

Awards
Looking forward to the refills bags in 10LB isolate! That would be nice