All The Whey: Protein Blend Refill Bag BLOWOUT!!!!! $23.99!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. im actually glad that i didn't buy this last time, and that you guys are bringing it back.

    before i was thinking of buying 20 pounds.

    Needless to say, I have 25 lbs UP 2.0, 5lb XF whey, and about 10lb of various MRP. Not to mention another 12lb of relentless and 12lb of cytofuse.

    ****.. it didn't sound like THAT much in my mind....


  2. You know what i want steveoph!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TX MUSCLE View Post
    im actually glad that i didn't buy this last time, and that you guys are bringing it back.

    before i was thinking of buying 20 pounds.

    Needless to say, I have 25 lbs UP 2.0, 5lb XF whey, and about 10lb of various MRP. Not to mention another 12lb of relentless and 12lb of cytofuse.

    ****.. it didn't sound like THAT much in my mind....
    and i thought i had a protein problem.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    there may be an ATW isolate sale planned somewhere down the road...
    Let us know for sure!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    We heard and listened!

    Also, judging by some of Sam's teasing comments in another thread, there may be an ATW isolate sale planned somewhere down the road... If I get a rough idea of how far down the road, I'll try and pass it on
    *prays for next week*
    •   
       


  6. Damn, I got my package today..... It wasn't a large box and I was wondering how the hell does 20lbs of protein fit into that. With that said, I love the sealed bags! They are sturdy and look to be good quality. It's definitely better in terms of storage. As I was pouring the protein into the tub, I was asking myself why am I doing this? Anyways, good job to atw.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by shinobidoode View Post
    Damn, I got my package today..... It wasn't a large box and I was wondering how the hell does 20lbs of protein fit into that. With that said, I love the sealed bags! They are sturdy and look to be good quality. It's definitely better in terms of storage. As I was pouring the protein into the tub, I was asking myself why am I doing this? Anyways, good job to atw.
    I love the bags; and we had them special order extra-heavy duty bags, to make sure they wouldn't rip/tear like some other bulk protein bags are known to do

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I love the bags; and we had them special order extra-heavy duty bags, to make sure they wouldn't rip/tear like some other bulk protein bags are known to do
    are they resealable?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TX MUSCLE View Post
    are they resealable?
    99% sure yes. Someone can double-verify that though.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    99% sure yes. Someone can double-verify that though.
    i trust you

    Even if it wasn't, i would still buy it

    let us know as soon as you know if there is going to be an isolate sale.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    99% sure yes. Someone can double-verify that though.
    10-4. Even has a scoop in it!!

  12. And the cupcake batter is awesome also. Don't know which I like better, ccb or pnb cup?? Next week I'm gonna have to pick up some cinnamon bun!

  13. Steveo, what's the chance on free shipping again next week? That would be sweet, especially for the guys that missed out. I don't see how NP made money on that though.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Steveo, what's the chance on free shipping again next week? That would be sweet, especially for the guys that missed out. I don't see how NP made money on that though.
    For you; anything

  15. I hope the sale starts Monday =)

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    99% sure yes. Someone can double-verify that though.
    Affirmative.

  17. Missed out on the sale, but hoping to catch it this time...

    I did however load up the page...it said it was in stock... but then it said out of stock after I changed the flavor lol. Made me very sad..

  18. Quote Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    Missed out on the sale, but hoping to catch it this time...

    I did however load up the page...it said it was in stock... but then it said out of stock after I changed the flavor lol. Made me very sad..
    We're just big teases

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    We're just big teases
    You can pm me when the new sale is in

    Going to be picking up 25lbs.+ Hopefully
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. All The Whey: Protein BLOWOUT!!!!! $23.99!!! + FREE SHIPPING
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 05:14 PM
  2. All The Whey Protein Reviews
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 01:41 PM
  3. All The Whey Protein Sample Reviews
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 02:59 PM
  4. All The Whey protein sample review!!!
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 07:58 PM
  5. All the Whey Protein Blend Review
    By natedogg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 10:21 PM
Log in
Log in