Shredded Summer Stack

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
thats good to hear Steve... I'll make sure to add this to my next order, summer is coming and its time to remove one layer or fat :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...summer is coming and its time to remove one layer or fat :)
As long as one does not, by so doing, make room for another layer! :D Just kidding, my friend. The Shredded Summer Stack is a great deal. :thumbsup:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as one does not, by so doing, make room for another layer! :D Just kidding, my friend. The Shredded Summer Stack is a great deal. :thumbsup:
Agreed; it's been selling really well and I with the DCP status, I don't think it will be around for much longer than the end of next week; so if you were planning on picking some up, please do so before it's OOS, with no ETA on the next manufacturing run.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed; it's been selling really well and I with the DCP status, I don't think it will be around for much longer than the end of next week; so if you were planning on picking some up, please do so before it's OOS, with no ETA on the next manufacturing run.
The Shredded Summer Stack is currently OOS, right?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Until tomorrow (approx :) ) , so yes. But tomorrow shall be a good day to place orders, there will be a nice Easter present for you shoppers.
Thanks!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Until tomorrow (approx :) ) , so yes. But tomorrow shall be a good day to place orders, there will be a nice Easter present for you shoppers.
will it just be a 1 day sale?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
haha... i hear you on that.... there wont be many layers to remove :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate to hijack the thread but any idea when your getting some more formestane in?

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I'm having trouble with the nutraplanet website. Everytime I click on the shredded summer stack link it takes me back to the main page, nutraplanet . com. I tried entering the address manually and it reloads the main page again. O well... I'll just order by phone in 18 minutes when they open.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
So I'm not the only one having problems with that!

I thought it was taken down while getting updated with all the new stock :)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i called them on the phone - they said they are still out of stock but it should be in sometime today and to check back after lunch. they are also working on the link too.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Steve, things have changed on this deal? earlier you mentioned it should be back in stock today!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

ViperKing666

Awards
Steve, do you think you could work your magic and maybe put up 1-20 more orders for the customers that waited so patiently for this? Letting everyone know this will be the last time and first come first serve?

TX MUSCLE

Awards
Steve, do you think you could work your magic and maybe put up 1-20 more orders for the customers that waited so patiently for this? Letting everyone know this will be the last time and first come first serve?
id be up for this

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
wait so.... just to clarify here - the shredded summer stack is not back. simply the DCP and LX are both in stock, but sold separately at full price, yes?

porsche1973

Awards
I tried the link early yesterday, but it would not work. So I called customer service. They told me that when they got more DCP in that the link should work again and to try tomorrow. Well, both DCP and LX are in stock but the link is nowhere to be found :( Should I just place my order without these two or is the sale coming back?

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
It doesnt look like the sale is coming back guys. They are both in stock however, at regular price. Oh well, I'm still ordering!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
It doesnt look like the sale is coming back guys. They are both in stock however, at regular price. Oh well, I'm still ordering!
fcuk it me too