Steveoph...the quickest thread replying ninja monkey I know

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm... Unfortunately I can't bring products back in stock that quick too lol. I'll know tomorrow though. Which reminds me, I was meaning to check into the feasability of diff. coloured caps, I know it's been long requested. Thanks!

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
6 minutes!!....Steveoph...what the?? SLACKER...:haha:

thx for the reply man, let me when you can

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... Unfortunately I can't bring products back in stock that quick too lol. I'll know tomorrow though. Which reminds me, I was meaning to check into the feasability of diff. coloured caps, I know it's been long requested. Thanks!
different colored caps would be sick bro...I've got a boat load of bulk that needs capping and this would help a ton

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
different colored caps would be sick bro...I've got a boat load of bulk that needs capping and this would help a ton
Well it turns out that it's doable, but I'm not sure what sales are like on the caps. I'll look into this more for you though, as I know it was requested a while back.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well it turns out that it's doable, but I'm not sure what sales are like on the caps. I'll look into this more for you though, as I know it was requested a while back.
Nice! Thanks Steveo

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would indeed help. Even transparent ones would do for starters. Just some variety. During dosing, it quickly becomes challenging to keep track of, and separate, different products/powders when they are capped with identical-coloured capsules. Especially when one prepares all of one's daily supplementation the night before, like I do.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Steveoph is a workhorse

They don't make em like that anymore..

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The capping kit and scales should be in next week. You may be pleased with the different coloured cap question; things are looking good though. I'll let you know when things are confirmed :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great news Steve, I'll be all over those different cap colors... I'm getting tire of the purple ones and not only that when i mix different supps I cant tell them apart!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Word around town is that Steve always comes super fast.

shinobidoode

Awards
lol, steve's awesome. I never get left hanging with the guy...

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The capping kit and scales should be in next week. You may be pleased with the different coloured cap question; things are looking good though. I'll let you know when things are confirmed :)
awesome, great news! thanks steveo...can't wait....got a ton of USP bulk:head: to cap

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
steveo..your gonna kill me bro...I just went to purchase the deluxe capper and its OOS already :smashfreakB:...my bad, ETA on more

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How easy is it to make your own caps? A monkey could do it? I think I will buy the whole capping kit + scale because some select powders I don't take much coz they just taste so bad.. Longjack namely..

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How easy is it to make your own caps? A monkey could do it? I think I will buy the whole capping kit + scale because some select powders I don't take much coz they just taste so bad.. Longjack namely..
A monkey watching a movie would be the wisest comparison :) I like to put an a favourite while capping. Takes about 10-15mins/50caps depending on your focus/dexterity. Incredibly simple though.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A monkey watching a movie would be the wisest comparison :) I like to put an a favourite while capping. Takes about 10-15mins/50caps depending on your focus/dexterity. Incredibly simple though.
I listen to superhuman radio.:thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eric was on there on Thursday I believe talking about 1-T Tren, the episode should be up I think today/tom.
Ah, thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to catch that for futuring capping expeditions.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll keep you guys informed as to the status of the caps; sounded like the higher-ups might be interested, and we already have a source.

digging up an oldie but goodie thread....

any news on different colored caps for us capping whores? :party:

I am sure that many would be all over this

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
digging up an oldie but goodie thread....

any news on different colored caps for us capping whores? :party:

I am sure that many would be all over this
Nice bump!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Different styles? We looked into this, I'm not sure why we didn't get atleast the bright orange ones. I'll look into this again.
Or just the transparent ones for starters. Like the NOW Foods version.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Different styles? We looked into this, I'm not sure why we didn't get atleast the bright orange ones. I'll look into this again.

ya something, the more the better...thanks for checking stevo

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I was kinda hoping for some colored ones, I have the clear and np ones... I understand about the orders tho... best of luck.