T-Roid

Fuelride

Awards
Is there any chance of Hardcore Formulations T-Roid being back in stock?

spartan300

Awards
x2
the ETA was suppose to be a few days ago i think

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Have an email out as we speak, or Steveo or Hank may have an eta on hand and should see this in just a little bit

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can no longer keep up with all the clones names! I thought Generic Labz put out a FinigenX Clone, but just used the Estra-4,9 nomenclature. Or am I thinking of an entirely different compound?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see, that is what I suspected. Why not just buy "X-MASS", then? They are all coming from literally the exact same place.
X-Mass looks to be different from the 19-nor / Estra compounds. But of the latter, there are various equivalent products out there, T-Roid & Finavol being two.

Xmass="13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one" from that other thread.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol good point; I wonder why that thread had it mis-categorized. So we have atleast 3 of these clones , nice find :thumbsup: Man that is a great price actually!
I would do some research to see if it is truly the estra 3,4 - diene, though! Who ****ing knows with these products. If it is, the price is great.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would do some research to see if it is truly the estra 3,4 - diene, though! Who ****ing knows with these products. If it is, the price is great.
Yea; in a perfect world we can trust everyone but, it's better to be cautious. Kind of hard to do your own lab tests though :)

Also re: the 2 different formulas, the methoxy-gona was the original, and the version released in January --> present is the 4,9-Estra .

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As Mullet wisely pointed out, X-Mass is another clone, and IN STOCK :)
Yes, X-MASS is [apparently] the exact same compound as Finigenx Magnum, the active in Primordial's new product, T-ROID, and so forth.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, I am interested in running an ND [nordieneolone], but it is very difficult to ascertain whom is operating with proper QCS. In the likely case, all of these companies are obtaining their raws from the exact same place. Steve, between T-ROID, Finavol, AMS' Dienedrone/Liqui-Drone, whom would you claim is the most reputable, and contains the purest product?

Feel free to answer via PMs.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
FWIW, T-Roid's working quite well for me, Mullet. Not sure what you're goals are, but I'm on my 3rd week of T-Roid & P-Plex and up 15 pounds, considerably thicker, and leaner.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FWIW, T-Roid's working quite well for me, Mullet. Not sure what you're goals are, but I'm on my 3rd week of T-Roid & P-Plex and up 15 pounds, considerably thicker, and leaner.
Have you had experience with NDDs [nordienelone derivatives] before? It will be a bulk, but with some manipulative calorie and macronutrient timing: utilizing a carbohydrate taper within four hours of bed, to increase IMTG [intramyocellular triglyceride stores] and then expend them with Fasted Training.

I am just worried about purchasing an NDD, and getting something else entirely; it is hard to be sure with hormonals!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
No, I had not tried any of the tren analogues prior to 3 weeks ago. Only old-school stuff like 4AD, 1Test, M1T, M5aa, mdht, etc.

But if I were to do it again I would probably start dosing @ 30mg then bump to 60 and eventually again to 90. Gains have been ridiculous, but I got sick for a little while and I'm actually just getting over it. Could be eating a bit more too, but my appetite has been poor. Lethargy has been an issue as well. I've been off stims so I've been taking lots of naps.

I could see you having a lot of fun with this compound.

Skeetopunk01

Awards
I have a few bottles of T-Roid if interested.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
i also have a bottle of t-roid that i no longer want. PM me if interested.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i had checked on t-roid a week ago and it is ordered and we are awaiting it's arrival.
maybe we can throw a t-roid party once it gets here.

t-roid seems to be the board favorite here.
however, there are a few x-mass logs here that seemed positive on that product. i would believe that t-roid, x-mass, and finavol are all using the same bulk supplier.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had checked on t-roid a week ago and it is ordered and we are awaiting it's arrival.
maybe we can throw a t-roid party once it gets here.

t-roid seems to be the board favorite here.
however, there are a few x-mass logs here that seemed positive on that product. i would believe that t-roid, x-mass, and finavol are all using the same bulk supplier.
Yes, exactly. They are all most likely the exact same powders. My only worry is this: when X-MASS initially came out, I was under the impression it was a MaxLMG clone. Do you recall that, Hank?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn Steveo, you are like Columbo! I knew it was originally marketed as the 13-ethyl clone. This being said, switching compounds and keeping the same name makes me quite nervous!