Muscle Pharm

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
now that MP have went globel with retailers all over the globe will you guys at Nutraplanet be stocking their products soon? :)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see MP at the planet, but I don't think my vote counts.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see it at NP! I've tried bulletproof and some samples and the stuff is just great!

I think it would be a huge hit if you guys had there products in stock :)

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I had an omegawave test done before a race last week and it was incredible. I really like that muscle pharm is promoting that for athletes on product labels.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put my vote in for bulletproof as well. :D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Some interest. What makes it so special?
The big thing about all of our products is that every ingredient that goes into the formula is dosed at its effective amount. We also test our products by measuring how they work as a whole in athletes by using the Omega Wave technology. The Omega wave allows us to see whats going on inside the human body when it is using our supplements. We dont care about obscure studies and thinks like that, we just care about the results of our products in real world testing.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting.. if what pmiller383 said is true then I'm interested too

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Interesting.. if what pmiller383 said is true then I'm interested too
if you look at the ingredient list for Bulletproof it's pretty epic :donut:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BulletProof is actually the best tasting supp i've tried. Orange Raspberry :D

Assaults Blue Arctic Raspberry comes a very close second!
BP only comes in one flavour right? I didn't like it that much TBH, wasn't bad but nothing great. The Blue Raspberry was quite good, although a bit too sweet (From the 18g of sugar I guess).

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
BP only comes in one flavour right? I didn't like it that much TBH, wasn't bad but nothing great. The Blue Raspberry was quite good, although a bit too sweet (From the 18g of sugar I guess).
BP comes in grape and Orange Raspberry. The Orange Raspberry is my favorite of the two but the grape is alright.
Also with the Assault there is only 1g of sugar bud, there is 16g of fiber in the formula.If you guys get an Assault I highly recommend trying the Rasp Lemonade, its amazing since we revamped it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BP comes in grape and Orange Raspberry. The Orange Raspberry is my favorite of the two but the grape is alright.
Also with the Assault there is only 1g of sugar bud, there is 16g of fiber in the formula.If you guys get an Assault I highly recommend trying the Rasp Lemonade, its amazing since we revamped it.
Did they sort out the labelling? I'm not sure , it was an old assault, but my label showed 18g of Carbs I think, without mentioning the fiber although it shows on the MP website 16g of fiber. Thanks for the heads up Paul; are you allowed to state where the 16g of fiber comes from?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot, 16g of Fiber? I just stockpiled up on Assault last year and my labels all showed 8g CHO total. Not that it matters to me - makes me feel kind of special with my early edition Assault tubs. :p

I wouldn't mind seeing Assault, BP and Combat at NP; though I still haven't gotten to test Combat...

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
It would be dumb not to have MP at the planet!!!!!!

munique

Awards
woahwoah. 16g of fiber and 1g of sugar? Damn, I been avoiding it because of the carb content. The ingredient profile just shows Carbs 18g, Sugar 1g. And I dont see any source of fiber in there. Perhaps you could help sort me out?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind seeing Assault, BP and Combat at NP; though I still haven't gotten to test Combat...
I can't wait to try the berry flavour! suppose to be well good :privateeye:

munique

Awards
woahwoah. 16g of fiber and 1g of sugar? Damn, I been avoiding it because of the carb content. The ingredient profile just shows Carbs 18g, Sugar 1g. And I dont see any source of fiber in there. Perhaps you could help sort me out?
Ok, just checked the musclepharm site.
Total Carbs 18, 16g of fibre, 1g of sugar and 8g of protein. How does that add up to 72calories?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Total Carbs 18, 16g of fibre, 1g of sugar and 8g of protein. How does that add up to 72calories?
It's 8 mg of protein and only 40 calories on the label.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
That part of the label is still messed up, the protein isn't listed in the calorie count but the fiber is. So if you take the 18x4kcals that works out to 72 which is where the discrepancy stems from. The fiber itself is listed as Glucose Polymers on the "other ingredients" part of the label and I believe the other two carbs come from the Cranberry powder. If you ever let your combat sit for a while without shaking it you will notice the gummy fiber mass collects together.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steve count me as intersted in it as well

munique

Awards
That part of the label is still messed up, the protein isn't listed in the calorie count but the fiber is. So if you take the 18x4kcals that works out to 72 which is where the discrepancy stems from. The fiber itself is listed as Glucose Polymers on the "other ingredients" part of the label and I believe the other two carbs come from the Cranberry powder. If you ever let your combat sit for a while without shaking it you will notice the gummy fiber mass collects together.
Thanks. MP reps so far have been awesome. :friday:

btw, why fibre in a pre-workout?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
The fiber will help give you a natural time release of the ingredients so that you can get them trickling out throughout your whole workout. It also may help with the absorption of the ingredients as well as helping with keep the formula mixed properly.

diga

Awards
i was hoping to find assault here,where i live its just to expensive

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
dam this thread is out of control! check all the replies!

mon MP at NP!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
dam this thread is out of control! check all the replies!

mon MP at NP!
yes, i would expect MP be at the planet sometime soon. i'll see what darren says tomorrow, but i bet he's already looking into an MP shipment.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
anymore info? :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'd like some bullet proof please! :umbrella:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I was referring to that thread. I was wondering whether they have gotten that sorted out.
Apparently some MP reps on other forums are not even aware of this.
What can I say, Im on top of stuff for you guys. The discrepancy came from an error from our manufacturers and upon getting an outside party to test the finished product we found that the carb content was the result of maltodextrins in the formula.

munique

Awards
What can I say, Im on top of stuff for you guys. The discrepancy came from an error from our manufacturers and upon getting an outside party to test the finished product we found that the carb content was the result of maltodextrins in the formula.
Thanks.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I've test... I think all the MP line...
Shocked that it hasn't been picked up....

There's couple newer companies that I'm shocked they haven't picked up!!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me being blind or has the Muscle Pharm sub forum went walk abouts? :(

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
We have like no stock whatsoever at the warehouse right now so that may be holding things up a bit.