ATW PB Cup and DCP/LR available!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

ATW PB Cup and DCP/LR available!!!

  1. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    ATW PB Cup and DCP/LR available!!!


    I was doing a quick search and noticed these were back in stock.

    Time to stock up!!

  2. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Rep Power
    1975

    Reputation

    the stars must have aligned for all those to be in stock at the same time.
  3. Senior Member
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1678

    Reputation

    Thanks for the heads up. Not sure if I should get PB Cup or Cinnamon Bun.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    1999

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Not sure if I should get PB Cup or Cinnamon Bun.

    Have you tried either? Personally if you have yet to try Cinnamon Bun I think it should be a prereq to have it before any other flavors, but that's just me ahhah. Honestly, you can't go wrong with either.
  5. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    the stars must have aligned for all those to be in stock at the same time.
    That they must have, i was in complete shock. LOL, my wife is gonna kill me.
  6. vadox6466
    Guest
    vadox6466's Avatar

    I don't understand the love affair with cinnabun. People say it tastes great in water.. when I tried mine in water, I could barely taste anything. Just a slight hint of cinnamon... as if I just put one or two dashes of cinnamon in water

    PB cup, on the other hand, is fantastic.
  7. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    DCP/LR is a good stack
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  8. Senior Member
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1678

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Have you tried either? Personally if you have yet to try Cinnamon Bun I think it should be a prereq to have it before any other flavors, but that's just me ahhah. Honestly, you can't go wrong with either.
    Currently using Vanilla. Previous flavor tried was Cup Cake Batter, which was pretty good.
  9. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    1999

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vadox6466 View Post
    I don't understand the love affair with cinnabun. People say it tastes great in water.. when I tried mine in water, I could barely taste anything. Just a slight hint of cinnamon... as if I just put one or two dashes of cinnamon in water

    PB cup, on the other hand, is fantastic.
    Not a fan of cinnamon bun in straight water either, but I'm like that across the board on all isolates. I always compare flavors as tasted mixed in skim milk. CB + Gold Standard Casein Cookies and Cream is pretty damn good in water though.

    How does PB cup mixed in water compare to in milk?

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    DCP/LR is a good stack
    Price is unbeatable, and a ridiculous pre summer stack.

    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Currently using Vanilla. Previous flavor tried was Cup Cake Batter, which was pretty good.
    Im a cup cake batter junkie as well, and vanilla is decent not spectacular (although Ive only tried the concentrate version, not the isolate). Chocolate was up there as well.
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vadox6466 View Post
    I don't understand the love affair with cinnabun. People say it tastes great in water.. when I tried mine in water, I could barely taste anything. Just a slight hint of cinnamon... as if I just put one or two dashes of cinnamon in water

    PB cup, on the other hand, is fantastic.
    Cinnabun goes on top of oats as porridge. PB Cup, is just straight up addicting. I've never gone through a 5lber in 8 days before, that's 1000cals /day
  11. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    1999

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Cinnabun goes on top of oats as porridge. PB Cup, is just straight up addicting. I've never gone through a 5lber in 8 days before, that's 1000cals /day
    damn man, and I thought I was bad. Let me guess, that was during study crunch time? Nothing like the convenience during exams.
  12. New Member
    ilovefish's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    149

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Cinnabun goes on top of oats as porridge. PB Cup, is just straight up addicting. I've never gone through a 5lber in 8 days before, that's 1000cals /day
    Haha i know how that goes depressing really LOL
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in