NP SALE!

R

Rhys26

Awards
Just wondering if there are any big sales on the cards anytime soon? Maybe an easter sale?

I know in the past when you guys have had big sales they have been awesome!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I got a BD coming soon... and I sure would like to buy some gifts from NP!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
NP is always looking to bring the insane deals out, but I don't think an Easter sale is in the works. Keep an eye out in the next few months or so because there will certainly be some big sales coming down the road (Sam loves bringing the deals!)

In the interim though may I suggest checking out some of the individual sales NP is offering:

This has to be the most anticipated deal coming to the planet in the immediate future in my opinion. AI and a VERY respected member of the industry teamed up to bring out a no nonsense product that is sure to be high quality: Plus you get a free tee to rock in the gym and a trial of Stoked
Glycobol Promo Kit

20$ for a great formulation of proven creatines:
Trinitine

List is endless. And don't forget the shipping discounts! Hope these can tide ya over until NP comes out with our next big sale :D!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
NP sale? isn't that what we're having now?
free shipping on $75+ orders, a bazillion items steeply discounted, and volume discount codes posted on the home page.

actually, i do know we have a mysteriously large shipment of some stuff that will be super specially priced once it gets here. ;)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
free shipping on $75+ orders, a bazillion items steeply discounted, and volume discount codes posted on the home page.

actually, i do know we have a mysteriously large shipment of some stuff that will be super specially priced once it gets here. ;)
thats what I'm talking about.... if easter sale is out of the question then how about a 420 sale? it happens to be my BD! :thumbsup:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw this thread a while ago, and couldn't decide what to post. What do you say when you know about an unprecedented sale coming up that is still under wraps?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw this thread a while ago, and couldn't decide what to post. What do you say when you know about an unprecedented sale coming up that is still under wraps?

Oh, He's good....

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
easy you create a new name and post the details under that...ill be waiting

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Well if you want orders out the @$$, then you give a hint to when it will take place.

R

Rhys26

Awards
How about some discounts on international shipping :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Just wondering if there are any big sales on the cards anytime soon? Maybe an easter sale?

I know in the past when you guys have had big sales they have been awesome!
FREE SHIPPING - TO AUSTRALIA!

. . . is the rumour

R

Rhys26

Awards
You give us a hint :)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
anticipaaatioooooonnnnnnnnn (doug heffernen voice)

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
It's not a new product... What do you mean I'm avoiding the question? :D

Alright I'll stop teasing.... I promise you guys a sale within a week
DOH, thats so far away. I hope you guys have stocked up on ATW, I'd love a different flavor. Every time I wait, I lose out.

R

Rhys26

Awards
Damn within a week ay :) That's a lot quicker then I thought it would be :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
It's not a new product... What do you mean I'm avoiding the question? :D

Alright I'll stop teasing.... I promise you guys a sale within a week or you can sacrifice a rep of your choosing ;)
so, who will be sacrifice lamb this time? is it Hank's turn? :bandit:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The supplement GODS will be pleased!!

R

raptor2003

Awards
well, one of your competitor store had a buy 2 get 1 free on activate xtreme a short while back

can you bring this promo to your store? :18:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright I'll stop teasing.... I promise you guys a sale within a week or you can sacrifice a rep of your choosing ;)
A NutraPlanet rep? :bandit:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
R

Rhys26

Awards
Yeah come on guys some better hints to keep us going

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been wanting to try IGF-2 for a while, so just in case your sale includes that, well ......

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I've been wanting to try IGF-2 for a while, so just in case your sale includes that, well ......
great stuff!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have IGF-2 and Anabolic Edge bottles to be open... I was considering running AE for 6 weeks... Chub, you think those would stack well or do one before the other?

cheers,

keep the sale discussion going guys!!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
flappy heads and beady eyes give them away :toofunny:

M

munique

Awards
discount off international shipping would be very very nice.
or a 10% off coupon?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well as I kid I really enjoyed hunting for easter eggs, but I think it's safe to say most of us are too old for that now.

We could do a sale to bring back those happy Easter Monday memories. Does Monday sound like a good day for a sale to you?

M

munique

Awards
Well as I kid I really enjoyed hunting for easter eggs, but I think it's safe to say most of us are too old for that now.

We could do a sale to bring back those happy Easter Monday memories. Does Monday sound like a good day for a sale to you?
dammit. depends on what time monday?
Your monday might be my tuesday and by then I'm going to be in the middle of nowhere :(
nevertheless, still awesome to hear.

edit: lol, first I have ever seen blue reps.