NP SALE!

Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. OR a Prime triple pack.

I had JUST picked up protein, so i couldnt stock up on these. Imagine the wife when i bring 4 five lb bags in.

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    OR a Prime triple pack.

I had JUST picked up protein, so i couldnt stock up on these. Imagine the wife when i bring 4 five lb bags in.
    haha...i hear you there!
    my wife hates my supplement addiction, but it's something she just has to deal with.
    •   

3. Haha, we aren't addicted, we just do it everyday

4. Yeah I dont think many women understand supplements that's why they dont like them

So since so many of us missed out on some bargains when is the next sale

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    haha...i hear you there!
    my wife hates my supplement addiction, but it's something she just has to deal with.
    Hank knows how to keep the pimp hand strong, and by pimp hand I mean Hank developed a way to deal with the severe beatings he receives when his wife sees the hidden supplement packages
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    So since so many of us missed out on some bargains when is the next sale
    it seems the direction NP going is for a constant sale.
    we are still giving free domestic shipping on $75+ orders.
    there are 11 pages of sale items: http://www.nutraplanet.com/current_specials/
    and volume discount codes still available on the home page.

the sales like the dollar deals are unusual and you almost have to be at the right place at the right time to get them. it's not a bad idea to subscribe to the entire nutraplanet forum to keep tabs on those quick limited stock sales.

7. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Hank knows how to keep the pimp hand strong, and by pimp hand I mean Hank developed a way to deal with the severe beatings he receives when his wife sees the hidden supplement packages
    this is why i've perfected my supplement hiding spots through out the house.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    it seems the direction NP going is for a constant sale.
    there are 11 pages of sale items: http://www.nutraplanet.com/current_specials/
    and volume discount codes still available on the home page.

the sales like the dollar deals are unusual and you almost have to be at the right place at the right time to get them. it's not a bad idea to subscribe to the entire nutraplanet forum to keep tabs on those quick limited stock sales.
    Yeah but for us international customers the shipping specials dont apply to us and the shipping costs are quite high so it makes it hard sometimes unless its a great deal.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    I keep mine at work thats where I get all supplements shipped to... I keep them under my desk and I got 2 large boxes plus some stuffed in my drawer... its my paradise away from home

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

11. nice sale! However i didn't buy anything! I'm going to save my pennies up and get a huge order in when Muscle Pharm lands
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

12. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    How do I partake in this? My bucket shows shipping being $14, and if I try the code zipship it's not working.

13. Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    How do I partake in this? My bucket shows shipping being $14, and if I try the code zipship it's not working.
    There appears to be some confusion. Allow me to clarify. The "amship" code was for the ATW refill bag orders. Since they are OOS, you can't be checking out with it in your cart, and hence the coupon code won't apply. When this sale re-starts next weeks, the code will once again be usable, as you can have an ATW refill bag iin your cart. This code only applies for Domestic US Shipping, and the order must contain ATW Refill Bags. (I hear the more protein you order the faster Fedex ships it, but this may just be scaremongering )

14. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    I keep mine at work thats where I get all supplements shipped to... I keep them under my desk and I got 2 large boxes plus some stuffed in my drawer... its my paradise away from home
    You must have a rather large desk!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

15. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You must have a rather large desk!
    That just shows how important he is!
    SFW and GFH

16. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    That just shows how important he is!
    Or that he lives by the book of George Costanza

17. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    There appears to be some confusion. Allow me to clarify. The "amship" code was for the ATW refill bag orders. Since they are OOS, you can't be checking out with it in your cart, and hence the coupon code won't apply. When this sale re-starts next weeks, the code will once again be usable, as you can have an ATW refill bag iin your cart. This code only applies for Domestic US Shipping, and the order must contain ATW Refill Bags. (I hear the more protein you order the faster Fedex ships it, but this may just be scaremongering )
    But I was talking about the free shipping on domestic orders over $75. My order is right at $100.

18. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Well I picked up a bag of Cup Cake Batter. I'll see how that is. Couldn't pass up this deal. Next time let us know in advance so I can be waiting!!!
    Order was here during lunch!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    But I was talking about the free shipping on domestic orders over $75. My order is right at $100.
    Double check your shipping address: " Federal Express - Home Delivery $0.00"

I just verified it works. Where are you trying to ship this to? Domestic doesn't include Hawaii and Alaska.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    So ATW will be on sale again next week? Will there be any items on sale as I still havent placed my order yet

21. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    So ATW will be on sale again next week? Will there be any items on sale as I still havent placed my order yet
    Not sure what other items will be on sale; we always have sales coming and going . The heavy hitter will be the ATW protein.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Not sure what other items will be on sale; we always have sales coming and going . The heavy hitter will be the ATW protein.
    That heavy hitter will hit me a bit too hard on the postage

What about some sales on Controlled Labs products. Let's say Orange Triad and Purple Wraath

23. I suggested a CL/Orange Triad sale; I'll see if anything materializes.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I suggested a CL/Orange Triad sale; I'll see if anything materializes.
    That would be awesome as my OT stocks are getting quite low!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I suggested a CL/Orange Triad sale; I'll see if anything materializes.

This would be completely incredible for me.

I support this idea all the way! Group Hug

26. B alanine sale was sick...... I picked up 1.2 kilos for $12!

Will this deal ever happen again?

27. Quote Originally Posted by Meerspace View Post
    B alanine sale was sick...... I picked up 1.2 kilos for $12!
    Quite a bunch for peanuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Meerspace View Post
    Will this deal ever happen again?
    What? That was a once-a-generation deal!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    That heavy hitter will hit me a bit too hard on the postage ...
    Yep! Shipping protein powders across the Atlantic (to Europe, in my case) is not always a strategic move. Frustrating, though! I have heard very good things about BSN's Synthia, for instance, and had the privilege to try some samples NutraPlanet graciously added to one of my orders a while ago. It was awesome. Very tasty. Would like to buy it regularly, but the shipping changes the equation dramatically. :

29. An Orange Triad and Purple Wraath sale would be perfect since i'm out of PW and low on OT.

30. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Yep! Shipping protein powders across the Atlantic (to Europe, in my case) is not always a strategic move. Frustrating, though! I have heard very good things about BSN's Synthia, for instance, and had the privilege to try some samples NutraPlanet graciously added to one of my orders a while ago. It was awesome. Very tasty. Would like to buy it regularly, but the shipping changes the equation dramatically. :
    Shipping in general is not my favourite topic of late
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 02:37 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 06:36 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 06:04 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 05:59 PM
  5. Replies: 0