NP SALE!

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3262
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    30.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    You guys remember the ATW sale from not too long ago? How could we improve on that? Well how about these babies


    Full details coming... in a few hours? That is my not-so-secret teaser Now who wants some PB Cup?

    $23.99!!!



    Edit: I think everbody is sleeping It must be a conspiracy, but the Blender Bottles are OOS somehow, I thought we had oodles of them
    out of stock...

  2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41245
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    out of stock...
    I told you not to buy it all!
  3. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3262
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    30.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    got the chocolate and cup cake batter instead of vanilla
    •   
       

  4. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237107
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    84.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good to see at lest you got some SC, I think you can still get the others directly, see this post.

    5 lb of Whey Protein BLEND $23.99, shipped
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  5. New Member
    begformercy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    38.69%

    If anyone is bummed about flavors being OOS, the one's left are still really good. Just plain "chocolate"may seem boring, but ATW's is one of the best chocolate flavors I've had.
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41245
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by begformercy View Post
    If anyone is bummed about flavors being OOS, the one's left are still really good. Just plain "chocolate"may seem boring, but ATW's is one of the best chocolate flavors I've had.
    Nothing like throwing a 1-2tbsp of your own Natural PB and making it Choc PB
  7. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13732
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Vanilla OOS........

    Im out.
  8. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,346
    Rep Power
    1320
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    41.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    SOB, the Choc PNBC is out.......ya'll have to put more in stock next time.
  9. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,346
    Rep Power
    1320
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    41.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well I picked up a bag of Cup Cake Batter. I'll see how that is. Couldn't pass up this deal. Next time let us know in advance so I can be waiting!!!
  10. Senior Member
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1680
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    64.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    SOB, the Choc PNBC is out.......ya'll have to put more in stock next time.
    Glad I ordered when I did. I just finished with Vanilla, and I used CCB.

    Also through a tub of Xtend(melon), and another Ecstasy shot on the order.

    The free shipping was the "icing"! Thanks NP.
  11. vadox6466
    Guest
    vadox6466's Avatar

    the best flavor is still in stock: Cupcake Batter!!
  12. New Member
    Rhys26's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    190
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    24.58%

    Hmmm might have to wait until the next sale because everything sold out too fast this time
  13. New Member
    mark1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    55.1%

    Was that the extent of the sale? ATW 5lb deal?
  14. New Member
    Heavydaze's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    95
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    97.7%

    dang it! I should have checked that dang thread instead of looking into nutra home page missed all the great deal!
  15. New Member
    Wingd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    14%

    I thought sales were supposed to be like week long?

    Does suck I missed out on that dollar deal thing though.
  16. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Wingd View Post
    I thought sales were supposed to be like week long?

    Does suck I missed out on that dollar deal thing though.
    This sale was a while supplies last type deal, and people couldn't resist the multiple orders with the great deal on shipping.
  17. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41245
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by mark1 View Post
    Was that the extent of the sale? ATW 5lb deal?
    Twas the finale. Some sales are still runing, e.g. Get Diesel, Eviscerate, 1-T Tren, DominATP + Refresh, S-Roid....
  18. New Member
    Rhys26's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    190
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    24.58%

    Was going to order some staples with the sale but might have to hold off for now until the next one.
  19. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17439
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    damn I missed it...
    SFW and GFH
  20. New Member
    mark1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    55.1%

    aww..this one got hyped out of proportion! How about bringing back the Prime twinpack deal!!
  21. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5555
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    OR a Prime triple pack.

    I had JUST picked up protein, so i couldnt stock up on these. Imagine the wife when i bring 4 five lb bags in.
  22. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Rep Power
    1976
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    29.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    OR a Prime triple pack.

    I had JUST picked up protein, so i couldnt stock up on these. Imagine the wife when i bring 4 five lb bags in.
    haha...i hear you there!
    my wife hates my supplement addiction, but it's something she just has to deal with.
  23. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5555
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Haha, we aren't addicted, we just do it everyday
  24. New Member
    Rhys26's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    190
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    24.58%

    Yeah I dont think many women understand supplements that's why they dont like them

    So since so many of us missed out on some bargains when is the next sale
  25. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    haha...i hear you there!
    my wife hates my supplement addiction, but it's something she just has to deal with.
    Hank knows how to keep the pimp hand strong, and by pimp hand I mean Hank developed a way to deal with the severe beatings he receives when his wife sees the hidden supplement packages
  26. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Rep Power
    1976
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    29.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    So since so many of us missed out on some bargains when is the next sale
    it seems the direction NP going is for a constant sale.
    we are still giving free domestic shipping on $75+ orders.
    there are 11 pages of sale items: http://www.nutraplanet.com/current_specials/
    and volume discount codes still available on the home page.

    the sales like the dollar deals are unusual and you almost have to be at the right place at the right time to get them. it's not a bad idea to subscribe to the entire nutraplanet forum to keep tabs on those quick limited stock sales.
  27. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Rep Power
    1976
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    29.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Hank knows how to keep the pimp hand strong, and by pimp hand I mean Hank developed a way to deal with the severe beatings he receives when his wife sees the hidden supplement packages
    this is why i've perfected my supplement hiding spots through out the house.
  28. New Member
    Rhys26's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    190
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    24.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    it seems the direction NP going is for a constant sale.
    we are still giving free domestic shipping on $75+ orders.
    there are 11 pages of sale items: http://www.nutraplanet.com/current_specials/
    and volume discount codes still available on the home page.

    the sales like the dollar deals are unusual and you almost have to be at the right place at the right time to get them. it's not a bad idea to subscribe to the entire nutraplanet forum to keep tabs on those quick limited stock sales.
    Yeah but for us international customers the shipping specials dont apply to us and the shipping costs are quite high so it makes it hard sometimes unless its a great deal.
  29. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237107
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    84.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    this is why i've perfected my supplement hiding spots through out the house.
    I keep mine at work thats where I get all supplements shipped to... I keep them under my desk and I got 2 large boxes plus some stuffed in my drawer... its my paradise away from home
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  30. IBE/PHF Rep
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,434
    Rep Power
    1310
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    49.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    this is why i've perfected my supplement hiding spots through out the house.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  31. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,299
    Rep Power
    49682
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    nice sale! However i didn't buy anything! I'm going to save my pennies up and get a huge order in when Muscle Pharm lands
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  32. Advanced Member
    bigrobbierob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    7808
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    15.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    we are still giving free domestic shipping on $75+ orders.
    How do I partake in this? My bucket shows shipping being $14, and if I try the code zipship it's not working.
  33. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41245
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    How do I partake in this? My bucket shows shipping being $14, and if I try the code zipship it's not working.
    There appears to be some confusion. Allow me to clarify. The "amship" code was for the ATW refill bag orders. Since they are OOS, you can't be checking out with it in your cart, and hence the coupon code won't apply. When this sale re-starts next weeks, the code will once again be usable, as you can have an ATW refill bag iin your cart. This code only applies for Domestic US Shipping, and the order must contain ATW Refill Bags. (I hear the more protein you order the faster Fedex ships it, but this may just be scaremongering )
  34. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774631
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    I keep mine at work thats where I get all supplements shipped to... I keep them under my desk and I got 2 large boxes plus some stuffed in my drawer... its my paradise away from home
    You must have a rather large desk!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  35. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17439
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You must have a rather large desk!
    That just shows how important he is!
    SFW and GFH
  36. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    That just shows how important he is!
    Or that he lives by the book of George Costanza
  37. Advanced Member
    bigrobbierob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    7808
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    15.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    There appears to be some confusion. Allow me to clarify. The "amship" code was for the ATW refill bag orders. Since they are OOS, you can't be checking out with it in your cart, and hence the coupon code won't apply. When this sale re-starts next weeks, the code will once again be usable, as you can have an ATW refill bag iin your cart. This code only applies for Domestic US Shipping, and the order must contain ATW Refill Bags. (I hear the more protein you order the faster Fedex ships it, but this may just be scaremongering )
    But I was talking about the free shipping on domestic orders over $75. My order is right at $100.
  38. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,346
    Rep Power
    1320
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    41.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Well I picked up a bag of Cup Cake Batter. I'll see how that is. Couldn't pass up this deal. Next time let us know in advance so I can be waiting!!!
    Order was here during lunch!!!
  39. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41245
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    But I was talking about the free shipping on domestic orders over $75. My order is right at $100.
    Double check your shipping address: " Federal Express - Home Delivery $0.00"

    I just verified it works. Where are you trying to ship this to? Domestic doesn't include Hawaii and Alaska.
  40. New Member
    Rhys26's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    190
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    24.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    There appears to be some confusion. Allow me to clarify. The "amship" code was for the ATW refill bag orders. Since they are OOS, you can't be checking out with it in your cart, and hence the coupon code won't apply. When this sale re-starts next weeks, the code will once again be usable, as you can have an ATW refill bag iin your cart. This code only applies for Domestic US Shipping, and the order must contain ATW Refill Bags. (I hear the more protein you order the faster Fedex ships it, but this may just be scaremongering )
    So ATW will be on sale again next week? Will there be any items on sale as I still havent placed my order yet
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 01:37 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 05:36 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 05:04 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 04:59 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 10:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in