NP SALE!

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. What are the chances this sale is going to be postponed a day given it's not up yet?


  2. Since it's so late on Monday, I can confirm that your guess is wrong.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    What are the chances this sale is going to be postponed a day given it's not up yet?
    Would you like me to make up a statistic?

    " 1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds."
    :
    •   
       


  4. lets go, it's getting late

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nucu View Post
    lets go, it's getting late
    bedtime? yeah.. me too

    by the way, wtf does this mean?
    :donut:

  6. It's 9:30, I dont see why anyone would wait until they got home from work to kick-off the sale. I'm putting it down as a 7:1 against it being up tonight. 7 to keep things hopeful and lucky

  7. geese... I missed out on those $1 deals... cant a man work for awhile and still get some deals? :

    I sure hope there was an order limit for those deals of 1 per order or that is totally unfair!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  8. beta alanine still available

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    geese... I missed out on those $1 deals... cant a man work for awhile and still get some deals? :

    I sure hope there was an order limit for those deals of 1 per order or that is totally unfair!
    Im with you DF..........

    Damnt, im sitting here in FL on vacation(slackin hard) and missin deals left and right......

    damn ninjas lol

  10. I saw that, but I'm not about to place an order simply based on that product.. good deal though but I still have some from awhile back, the other items were the bomb... wish i had gotten in on them... but I take it not many ppl did!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Im with you DF..........

    Damnt, im sitting here in FL on vacation(slackin hard) and missin deals left and right......

    damn ninjas lol

    at least you have a good excuse for missing these deals.... slacking really hard on vacation probably sipping on a pina colada I bet

    I just turned my eyes from the screen and puff its all gone
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Im with you DF..........

    Damnt, im sitting here in FL on vacation(slackin hard) and missin deals left and right......

    damn ninjas lol
    Welcome to my state!

  13. Group hug for Steveoph guys - c'mon!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Group hug for Steveoph guys - c'mon!
    Perhaps I'll survive the vote for the rep you guys get to sacrifice when this deal isn't up by midnight... Oh wait, you mean you forgot about that

  15. no group hug until the 1 dollar protein deals are back.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Perhaps I'll survive the vote for the rep you guys get to sacrifice when this deal isn't up by midnight... Oh wait, you mean you forgot about that
    With you continuing to raise our hopes, i doubt it my friend...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Im with you DF..........

    Damnt, im sitting here in FL on vacation(slackin hard) and missin deals left and right......

    damn ninjas lol
    You just missed the cold front, it was in the 40's this past week. I was on vacation in Orlando (45 minutes away from home)!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Perhaps I'll survive the vote for the rep you guys get to sacrifice when this deal isn't up by midnight... Oh wait, you mean you forgot about that
    Oh, Hank volunteered for that spot already. You're fine. All we had to do was promise him a low-carb last meal.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  19. Quote Originally Posted by 2k2ser View Post
    You just missed the cold front, it was in the 40's this past week. I was on vacation in Orlando (45 minutes away from home)!
    Yeah it was 85 today, went to the gym while the family laid at the pool.

    Im in Dunnelon(sp), laying back in a gated retirement community with the kinfolk.................

    Granny takin care of me hand and foot..........Got a whole crisper full of candy bars, two cakes, ......... there went the diet.....:donut:

    Looks like rain is to the north, hope it dont hit me whilst Im here.


    back to ridin steve's arse about this sale............

  20. Quote Originally Posted by xazzu View Post
    Welcome to my state!
    which state is that bro? Slaking hard?

    j/k

    Florida rocks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    which state is that bro? Slaking hard?

    j/k

    Florida rocks!!

    Yes it does.

    And YES I AM.

    Even if the rain is coming in,,,,,,,,,its better than being in MO. Working my tail off..........





    wheres that ninja steveoph, with the 1 dollar sales?

  22. Busy delivering packages Actually off to bed.

    Also since this was under wraps until Monday.... when I get back from my fasted cardio session tomorrow I should be able to spill the beans, right?

  23. Yea, do it.

  24. sounds great.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Busy delivering packages Actually off to bed.

    Also since this was under wraps until Monday.... when I get back from my fasted cardio session tomorrow I should be able to spill the beans, right?
    Will give me something to look forward to when I get to work then

  26. 420 sale! Although people may forget to place their orders ;(

  27. You sir are quite the tease!

  28. So the sale didnt make it before midnight then?

  29. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

  30. You guys remember the ATW sale from not too long ago? How could we improve on that? Well how about these babies


    Full details coming... in a few hours? That is my not-so-secret teaser Now who wants some PB Cup?

    $23.99!!!



    Edit: I think everbody is sleeping It must be a conspiracy, but the Blender Bottles are OOS somehow, I thought we had oodles of them

  31. Looking forward to seeing the reactions on this. Steveo, you sir are the anticipation master! Good work sir.

  32. Is this the grand finale? Wouldnt mind trying it but postage for aussies is a lot for heavy items

  33. I'm in!
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

  34. more specials?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    You guys remember the ATW sale from not too long ago? How could we improve on that? Well how about these babies


    Full details coming... in a few hours? That is my not-so-secret teaser Now who wants some PB Cup?

    $23.99!!!



    Edit: I think everbody is sleeping It must be a conspiracy, but the Blender Bottles are OOS somehow, I thought we had oodles of them
    Thats a killer deal Steve... I'm all over those bags this morning... got 4 on the way! and may get more
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Looking forward to seeing the reactions on this. Steveo, you sir are the anticipation master! Good work sir.
    It's been up since midnight actually

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    Is this the grand finale? Wouldnt mind trying it but postage for aussies is a lot for heavy items
    Tis' the grand finale. The aussie surprise will be once we finally work on the finishing touches on the USPS First Class shipping option I suppose.

    Free domestic (sorry Aussies ) Fedex shipping on ATW refill bags using "amship"

    Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    Thats a killer deal Steve... I'm all over those bags this morning... got 4 on the way! and may get more
    4 is not enough I'm sure you've got friends that would be down for some PB Cup or Cinnabun protein for only $24. Make an PSA in the gym , twitter it to your friends, be creative as this won't last long so don't miss out. My crystal ball says maybe 2-3 days tops it will last.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post

    Tis' the grand finale. The aussie surprise will be once we finally work on the finishing touches on the USPS First Class shipping option I suppose.
    Does the aussie suprise include us highlanders up north of the UK?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    My crystal ball says maybe 2-3 days tops it will last.
    Unless everything magically comes back in stock, me thinks your crystal ball needs a tune!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by xazzu View Post
    Unless everything magically comes back in stock, me thinks your crystal ball needs a tune!
    Cupcake batter and Chocolate are still in stock.

    That's insane how fast CB, Vanilla, and CPB sold out. Not overly surprised though. Insane deal.

    Cupcake has to be the next to go.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by xazzu View Post
    Unless everything magically comes back in stock, me thinks your crystal ball needs a tune!
    Aye, was rather foggy today Like I mentioned in the other thread, this makes the last sale looks slow! Perhaps my Crystal Ball was tuned to Chocolate/CCB, although those will be gone soon too lol.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 01:37 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 05:36 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 05:04 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 04:59 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 10:14 PM
Log in
Log in