NP SALE!

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ChooseLife View Post
    New Year sale was awesome even if some of the products had very limited stock, I hope we dont have to wait a year for something like that again
    The New Years Sale is a once-a-year kind of extravaganza. This won't be on that scale.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ChooseLife View Post
    New Year sale was awesome even if some of the products had very limited stock, I hope we dont have to wait a year for something like that again
    The New Year's Sale is truly special and always something to look forward to. And should remain that way. Grand scale. Once a year!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The New Year's Sale is truly special and always something to look forward to. And should remain that way. Grand scale. Once a year!
    I had not found this site yet on new years.

    Very misfortunate for me.

    Hopefully this will be a grand sale though.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    The New Years Sale is a once-a-year kind of extravaganza. This won't be on that scale.
    another site had a 2-for-1 which I thought was pretty good but I prefer to shop at NP so I hope theres something atleast similar coming up soon

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    How about some discounts on international shipping

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    FREE SHIPPING - TO AUSTRALIA!

    . . . is the rumour
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperKing666 View Post
    WHAT???????

    What about Canadians!! Closest country!
    Quote Originally Posted by munique View Post
    discount off international shipping would be very very nice.
    or a 10% off coupon?
    hope this comes true..
    too bad I wont be around to see it!
    •   
       


  6. Oooooohhhh-- I'm tingling with excitement You guys can see what I've been teasing about in a few hours

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Oooooohhhh-- I'm tingling with excitement You guys can see what I've been teasing about in a few hours
    How many more hours and will there be a limit before the special runs out?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    How many more hours and will there be a limit before the special runs out?
    Like I mentioned earlier, I wasn't going to give an exact time this way we can't be late I also mentioned there is a cap; we're only selling as much as we have in the warehouse.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Like I mentioned earlier, I wasn't going to give an exact time this way we can't be late I also mentioned there is a cap; we're only selling as much as we have in the warehouse.
    Ok was just trying to work out what time it would be us in Australia. It's currently 10.30pm, what's the time there now?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Like I mentioned earlier, I wasn't going to give an exact time this way we can't be late I also mentioned there is a cap; we're only selling as much as we have in the warehouse.
    on a scale from 1 - 10, with 10 being the new years sale, what is this gonna be?


  11. We can't expect it to match the new years sale or it wouldn't be special anymore. With that said, let's make this sale a 9 =D.

  12. still waiting on this sale......... eta?

  13. It's over. You guys missed it. It was awesome.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    still waiting on this sale......... eta?
    It's Easter Monday, nobody is rushing

  15. Everyone's eatting their cadburry eggs

    Even though I'm pretty stocked up, I'm sure this sale will convince me to stock up even more.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    It's over. You guys missed it. It was awesome.
    Negged...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Negged...

  18. You two should form a support group to help you through these difficult times.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    You two should form a support group to help you through these difficult times.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

  21. I would be inclined to say that NP is a big tease

    This is killing me, I need to get my order in, almost out of protein.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    I would be inclined to say that NP is a big tease

    This is killing me, I need to get my order in, almost out of protein.
    Agreed, i've been sitting at my desk all morning with a credit card and a set of blue balls. Hurry up NP before i look over my expenses and decide to make the right decision!

  23. We're getting pretty close. You can literally see it

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Burner View Post
    Agreed, i've been sitting at my desk all morning with a credit card and a set of blue balls. Hurry up NP before i look over my expenses and decide to make the right decision!
    Bahahah!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    We're getting pretty close. You can literally see it
    Is that just the one $0 offer?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

    Oh behave!

    What sucks is that even if they do get it up soon (no homo), it probably won't go out today.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

  27. 2nd Treat: DCP back in stock. Also the DCP/LR Stack


    And the finale... Actually I know of 2 surprises up our sleeves. Waiting to them to make it on the site.

  28. Bulk Trione! . And this is definitely just Trione powder, nothing fishy here
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 02:37 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 06:36 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 06:04 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 05:59 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 11:14 PM
Log in
Log in