NP SALE!

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I would say most likely no; although we do have something else big in the cards
    how soon would that be?


  2. I've been wanting to try IGF-2 for a while, so just in case your sale includes that, well ......

  3. Bump. Any news on this?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I've been wanting to try IGF-2 for a while, so just in case your sale includes that, well ......
    great stuff!
    ďWe are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.Ē

  5. I have IGF-2 and Anabolic Edge bottles to be open... I was considering running AE for 6 weeks... Chub, you think those would stack well or do one before the other?

    cheers,

    keep the sale discussion going guys!!

  6. FREE SHIPPING TO CANADA!!! I second that hehe

  7. flappy heads and beady eyes give them away

  8. discount off international shipping would be very very nice.
    or a 10% off coupon?

  9. Well as I kid I really enjoyed hunting for easter eggs, but I think it's safe to say most of us are too old for that now.

    We could do a sale to bring back those happy Easter Monday memories. Does Monday sound like a good day for a sale to you?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Well as I kid I really enjoyed hunting for easter eggs, but I think it's safe to say most of us are too old for that now.

    We could do a sale to bring back those happy Easter Monday memories. Does Monday sound like a good day for a sale to you?
    dammit. depends on what time monday?
    Your monday might be my tuesday and by then I'm going to be in the middle of nowhere
    nevertheless, still awesome to hear.

    edit: lol, first I have ever seen blue reps.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by munique View Post
    dammit. depends on what time monday?
    Your monday might be my tuesday and by then I'm going to be in the middle of nowhere
    nevertheless, still awesome to hear.

    edit: lol, first I have ever seen blue reps.
    I've learned not to state a sale kick-off time; that way if I'm too optimistic nobody gets angry I would guess once everybody rolls in, has their coffee, perhaps the sale will be up at ~noon EST?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I've learned not to state a sale kick-off time; that way if I'm too optimistic nobody gets angry I would guess once everybody rolls in, has their coffee, perhaps the sale will be up at ~noon EST?
    Aww crap. Guess I'm gonna be missing this sale.

  13. what kinda sale? individual items or overall discount? or both?

  14. I think noon PST would give it a more popular kickoff, easier for everyone coast to coast to check it at that point

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Wingd View Post
    I think noon PST would give it a more popular kickoff, easier for everyone coast to coast to check it at that point
    Delay the sale you say? Well if you insist Seriously though, you'll see on Monday why that isn't necessary .

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Delay the sale you say? Well if you insist Seriously though, you'll see on Monday why that isn't necessary .
    Its going to be a week long sale? Hopefully it lasts till saturday or something

  17. Any sale at NP, is a good sale, but I hope it isn't geared toward mega spender's.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Any sale at NP, is a good sale, but I hope it isn't geared toward mega spender's.
    it isn't. Although feel free to spend as much as you would like

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    it isn't. Although feel free to spend as much as you would like
    Any more hints/clue on hows its gonna be?
    Need to make necessary arrangements to get an order in..

  20. New Year sale was awesome even if some of the products had very limited stock, I hope we dont have to wait a year for something like that again

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ChooseLife View Post
    New Year sale was awesome even if some of the products had very limited stock, I hope we dont have to wait a year for something like that again
    The New Years Sale is a once-a-year kind of extravaganza. This won't be on that scale.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ChooseLife View Post
    New Year sale was awesome even if some of the products had very limited stock, I hope we dont have to wait a year for something like that again
    The New Year's Sale is truly special and always something to look forward to. And should remain that way. Grand scale. Once a year!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The New Year's Sale is truly special and always something to look forward to. And should remain that way. Grand scale. Once a year!
    I had not found this site yet on new years.

    Very misfortunate for me.

    Hopefully this will be a grand sale though.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    The New Years Sale is a once-a-year kind of extravaganza. This won't be on that scale.
    another site had a 2-for-1 which I thought was pretty good but I prefer to shop at NP so I hope theres something atleast similar coming up soon

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    How about some discounts on international shipping

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    FREE SHIPPING - TO AUSTRALIA!

    . . . is the rumour
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperKing666 View Post
    WHAT???????

    What about Canadians!! Closest country!
    Quote Originally Posted by munique View Post
    discount off international shipping would be very very nice.
    or a 10% off coupon?
    hope this comes true..
    too bad I wont be around to see it!

  26. Oooooohhhh-- I'm tingling with excitement You guys can see what I've been teasing about in a few hours

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Oooooohhhh-- I'm tingling with excitement You guys can see what I've been teasing about in a few hours
    How many more hours and will there be a limit before the special runs out?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    How many more hours and will there be a limit before the special runs out?
    Like I mentioned earlier, I wasn't going to give an exact time this way we can't be late I also mentioned there is a cap; we're only selling as much as we have in the warehouse.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Like I mentioned earlier, I wasn't going to give an exact time this way we can't be late I also mentioned there is a cap; we're only selling as much as we have in the warehouse.
    Ok was just trying to work out what time it would be us in Australia. It's currently 10.30pm, what's the time there now?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Like I mentioned earlier, I wasn't going to give an exact time this way we can't be late I also mentioned there is a cap; we're only selling as much as we have in the warehouse.
    on a scale from 1 - 10, with 10 being the new years sale, what is this gonna be?


  31. We can't expect it to match the new years sale or it wouldn't be special anymore. With that said, let's make this sale a 9 =D.

  32. still waiting on this sale......... eta?

  33. It's over. You guys missed it. It was awesome.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

  34. Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    still waiting on this sale......... eta?
    It's Easter Monday, nobody is rushing

  35. Everyone's eatting their cadburry eggs

    Even though I'm pretty stocked up, I'm sure this sale will convince me to stock up even more.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    It's over. You guys missed it. It was awesome.
    Negged...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  37. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Negged...

  38. You two should form a support group to help you through these difficult times.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    You two should form a support group to help you through these difficult times.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 01:37 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 05:36 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 05:04 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 04:59 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 10:14 PM
Log in
Log in