NP SALE!

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

1. The supplement GODS will be pleased!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. well, one of your competitor store had a buy 2 get 1 free on activate xtreme a short while back

can you bring this promo to your store?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Alright I'll stop teasing.... I promise you guys a sale within a week or you can sacrifice a rep of your choosing
    A NutraPlanet rep?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

4. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    A NutraPlanet rep?
    That was my thinking, but we can nominate anybody I suppose

5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    That was my thinking, but we can nominate anybody I suppose
    Ninja Monkeys are priceless!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Ninja Monkeys are priceless!

Waiting for some better hints.

7. Yeah come on guys some better hints to keep us going

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    Yeah come on guys some better hints to keep us going

see

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It's not a new product... What do you mean I'm avoiding the question?

Alright I'll stop teasing.... I promise you guys a sale within a week or you can sacrifice a rep of your choosing
    The man does not lie

9. Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003 View Post
    well, one of your competitor store had a buy 2 get 1 free on activate xtreme a short while back

can you bring this promo to your store?
    BUMP

yes, no, maybe, don't know?

10. Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003 View Post
    BUMP

yes, no, maybe, don't know?
    I would say most likely no; although we do have something else big in the cards

11. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I would say most likely no; although we do have something else big in the cards
    how soon would that be?

12. I've been wanting to try IGF-2 for a while, so just in case your sale includes that, well ......

13. Bump. Any news on this?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I've been wanting to try IGF-2 for a while, so just in case your sale includes that, well ......
    great stuff!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

15. I have IGF-2 and Anabolic Edge bottles to be open... I was considering running AE for 6 weeks... Chub, you think those would stack well or do one before the other?

cheers,

keep the sale discussion going guys!!

16. FREE SHIPPING TO CANADA!!! I second that hehe

17. flappy heads and beady eyes give them away

18. discount off international shipping would be very very nice.
    or a 10% off coupon?

19. Well as I kid I really enjoyed hunting for easter eggs, but I think it's safe to say most of us are too old for that now.

We could do a sale to bring back those happy Easter Monday memories. Does Monday sound like a good day for a sale to you?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Well as I kid I really enjoyed hunting for easter eggs, but I think it's safe to say most of us are too old for that now.

We could do a sale to bring back those happy Easter Monday memories. Does Monday sound like a good day for a sale to you?
    dammit. depends on what time monday?
    Your monday might be my tuesday and by then I'm going to be in the middle of nowhere
    nevertheless, still awesome to hear.

edit: lol, first I have ever seen blue reps.

21. Quote Originally Posted by munique View Post
    dammit. depends on what time monday?
    Your monday might be my tuesday and by then I'm going to be in the middle of nowhere
    nevertheless, still awesome to hear.

edit: lol, first I have ever seen blue reps.
    I've learned not to state a sale kick-off time; that way if I'm too optimistic nobody gets angry I would guess once everybody rolls in, has their coffee, perhaps the sale will be up at ~noon EST?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I've learned not to state a sale kick-off time; that way if I'm too optimistic nobody gets angry I would guess once everybody rolls in, has their coffee, perhaps the sale will be up at ~noon EST?
    Aww crap. Guess I'm gonna be missing this sale.

23. what kinda sale? individual items or overall discount? or both?

24. I think noon PST would give it a more popular kickoff, easier for everyone coast to coast to check it at that point

25. Quote Originally Posted by Wingd View Post
    I think noon PST would give it a more popular kickoff, easier for everyone coast to coast to check it at that point
    Delay the sale you say? Well if you insist Seriously though, you'll see on Monday why that isn't necessary .

26. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Delay the sale you say? Well if you insist Seriously though, you'll see on Monday why that isn't necessary .
    Its going to be a week long sale? Hopefully it lasts till saturday or something

27. Any sale at NP, is a good sale, but I hope it isn't geared toward mega spender's.

28. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Any sale at NP, is a good sale, but I hope it isn't geared toward mega spender's.
    it isn't. Although feel free to spend as much as you would like

29. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    it isn't. Although feel free to spend as much as you would like
    Any more hints/clue on hows its gonna be?
    Need to make necessary arrangements to get an order in..

30. New Year sale was awesome even if some of the products had very limited stock, I hope we dont have to wait a year for something like that again
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 02:37 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 06:36 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 06:04 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 05:59 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 11:14 PM